Uk has more than 35000 Jihadists

>Uk has more than 35000 Jihadists
>France has 17000
>Spain 5000, Belgium 2000

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-home-35000-islamist-fanatics-country-europe-top-official/

Germany has bigger muslim population than any of these apart from France and much less Jihadists. Why is Germany so superior in all levels compared to these shitholes?

bump

just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Because they're liars.

better propaganda

lol, can't spell cuck without U and K.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaap*

>there will be no civil wars in europe near future
XD

because they have more wahhabi saudi built mosques

100 pounds says that cop is fantasizing about them bowing down to him

Estonia will be one of the safest places in Europe. Or it is already.

Whenever you see a picture like this, don't you just get the urge to walk up and kick them each in the ass?

I'll be coming to help you out when somalis start chimping

Lol the "stats" come from an EU official....also Germany muslims are usually Turkish who don't tend to be terrorists. Btw Germany is the asshole of the world... better in hell than germany

Pay debts

They just are

>Germany has more Jihadists than any of these apart from France and much less Jihadists
what did he mean by this

Because it's the country that lets them into the important parts of Europe. It's practically central and lets them branch out from there. Not that they would, but if Germans did complain and demand the border be closed because of how many attacks were happening there then they'd be shooting themselves in the proverbial foot. Then the (((EU))) would get involved to demand they open them back up and you would be able to hear the kvetching for miles around, it would get even more (((political))) etc. It just isn't worth the risk as far as (((ISIS))) are concerned.

In France--unlike Germany--there are now more mosques than Churches

The Muslims don't attack their base of operations. It's pretty simple. They go into other nations to kill their citizens while breeding new Jihadis in Germanny.

Why isn't there a Muslim mayor of Berlin like London? Why aren't Germans a minority in their own capital like the U.K.? Are they Islamophobic? I thought Merkel was supposed to be in favor of the Islamization Europe?

didn't germany make it so that they would SPECIFICALLY take in a lot of women and children? I think that's a key aspect of preventing jihadism.

Srsly? Why are there more Muslims in France when Germany's population is 15 million higher than France's?

Really make you think?

>bigger muslim population
>superior

son i'm disappoint

Germany gives them documents allowing them to reach other countries, so they ususaly go to Sweden of the UK

In Merkels Germany, Jihadists are just another minority in the population so they're not counted in terrorist stats

Probably because German security services use different criteria or are just shitty.

They are called Neue Deutsch instead.

Delaying at best. The generation of welfare babies and rapists will do the work. Just like in the U.S.