Hollywood is racist

>"Changing my last name doesn’t change the fact that my BLOOD is half Chinese, that I lived in China, speak Mandarin or that I was culturally raised both American and Chinese… It means I had to pay my rent, and Hollywood is racist and wouldn’t cast me with a last name that made them uncomfortable,” Bennet said. “I’m doing everything I can, with the platform I have, to make sure no one has to change their name again, just so they can get work."

Its always someone else's fault but when individual actions could be taken to change the status quo, "i have to pay the rent".

Its the same thing as how low Congress' polls are, but poll someone's own congressman and they poll high. Its all those other congressmen that are horrible but *my* congresscritter brings home the bacon.

Its like how women come forward against Bill Cosby 40 years after his raping spree when they could have stopped him at the time saving their fellow women from going through what they just went through. But thats "victim blaming". The thing is, if a crime occurs and you dont report it, you *do* take on at least some share of the blame.

Personal responsibility. We have none of it anymore, its always somebody else's problem. Then we *celebrate* the very people shrugging off all responsibility.

This society is over. Time to step aside and let the barbarians at the gate sack the place, maybe we'l do better next time around.

pajiba.com/film_reviews/hollywood-is-racist-you-know-it-we-know-it-chloe-bennet-knows-it.php

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Linzi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wouldn’t cast me with a last name that made them uncomfortable
Maybe its because her last name is wang

ching chong united against hollywood's jews!

Yeah, also note she didn't take a different Chinese name that didn't have slang connotations for "cock", she chose to take on the whitest name should could find.

Tragedy of the Commons. Individuals dont see their actions adding to the problem, its the other 99% causing the problem.

Jews are the most racist, ethnocentric people

test

Pic related

She has an Asian father + White mother (AMWF).

RICED

literally "See Wang"
Send her back.

ching
ping
ding
chang
bam
chink
bang
wong
dink

Asians attacking whites for race-ism, especially chinese is such a fucking joke. It's almost as bad as jews

>She has an Asian father + White mother (AMWF).

Imagine that, a successful child from an AMWF relationship. Meanwhile the opposite ...

Ben Kingsley understands

>youa madu whytu pigu?

I was going to argue against this but due to trips my argument would be invalid

>mfw when I thought she was Mexican this whole time

>She has an Asian father + White mother
And now she's attacking white people.

And that's why you don't breed chinks. There is enough already.

yeah it really seems like hollywood hates asians for some reason

It's everyone else's fault

Actually all mixed blood hates white identitarians, not because we have anything personal against you conceptually, you just act like pricks.

A name isn't a race, it's a fucking word. Mandarin words are fucked, I don't blame Hollywood.

It's like being called a German with the name Meike Cuntzsch and wondering why your name isn't making headlines in English media

It's like being a*
I've had some drinks tonight

Quake is a shit character anyway.

Should have kept her in the background hacking on computers for the entire show.

>she chose to take on the whitest name should could find.
According to her wiki, Bennet is her dad's given name. So no, it wasn't just eeny meeny miney moe

Asians can't act.
They are shit at drama.
A few Asians only exist in Hollywood for some quick SJW points.
Zero personality with expressionless faces just memorizing lines and repeating them effeciently.
They are only good for martial arts movies that don't need acting drama.

Asians once were good for comedies so we could laugh at their Asian-ness but SJWS pretty much stopped that.

Long Duck.....Donnnnggggg

>china aryans now.jpg

"An initial test of corpses from Linzi graves's mtdna claimed that their mtdna was found to be more similar to Europeans than modern Chinese. The mtdna was reexamined and the initial test was found to be wrong, with results showing European mtdna sharing no links to the remains found in the graves, and the study says it "highlight that ancient mtDNA data obtained under different sampling schemes and subject to potential contamination can easily create the impression of drastic spatiotemporal changes in the genetic structure of a regional population during the past few thousand years if inappropriate methods of data analysis are employed.""
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Linzi

All the other shit in that pic is true. Western & Central Asians was Caucasian during the Bronze Age and then turned East Asian/Chinese during the Iron Age due to conquests by the Chinese / Northern Siberians (steppe people/Mongols).

East Asian men fucking white women has been the norm for most of human history. This is nothing new and widely accepted by everybody.

Long Duck Dong
We miss you buddy

chinks

The funny part here is Hollywood stars have been using stage names since before Hollywood existed.

So is she recognizing how racist the Jews who run Hollywood are? That's who's really judging her.

Looks like edzel from linus tech tips.

People still watch that shitshow?

When will the racist white Christians who run Hollywood stop discriminating and perpetuating stereotypes, and let the Liberal progressives bring this society forward?

WE WUZ CHINESE AN SHIEEET

>According to her wiki, Bennet is her dad's given name
so why isn't that her name? Is she a bastard? If "Bennet" is on her birth certificate then this is just false flagging dogshit from some washed up nobody.

True, not to mention subversive

why do all these whores culturally appropriate blonde hair for themselves?

they are still too dumb to understand JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

>I had to change my name because Hollywood is racist
(((Hollywood))) is trying to make IDRIS ELBA the next James Bond. You can't get a more niggerish name than that. And they want him to play probably the most quintessentially English character ever made. If you're worried about racism in film, why not start with Hong Kong kung fu? See many Bennetts in that? Dumb gook.

u wot m8

A given name is your first name. Why would that be on her birth certificate?

sit on my face as punishment for being a bad racist

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT