What is Sup Forums's daily outfit

What is Sup Forums's daily outfit

>Camel Crush
Are you fucking gay?

You forgot red laces.

gotta wear this so ragheads know you'll fuck 'em up.

hot head

For you

this.

If I pull it off will you die?

He larps as an 80s skinhead in 2017, so you already know the answer.

This

If I put all that on, will I die?

Thats a big shirt

Absolutely faggot tier

Inch wide braces, what a fag

Cargo shorts, black iron maiden t-shirt, white socks and flip flops. No underwear, of course.

>smoking the tobacco jew

Well outside of work I basically dress like an athletic WASP, except I'm not white

I do wear red laces

What's wrong with camel crush?

I'm middle eastern, if you have darker features you should wear shades (white black grey) instead of colors. It looks good on your skin and hair. White t shirt and blue jeans, bomber jacket (hahaHA insert funny Wahhabi meme). In the summer I wear safari cargo shorts and a short sleeve white button down or black shorts and a white shirt. Always have a prestige watch. I match its brown and gold with brown shoes and belt and gold rimmed sunglasses. I don't recommend this if you're white sadly. Gold looks better on arabs, mediocre on whites, and no data for blacks since their gold is spray painted fucking plastic

I am armenian my arab brother. What country are you from

Nylon shorts and flip flops. No shirt, no underwear.
it's fucking hot in here you know.

>What is Sup Forums's daily outfit

Not a gay mal ninja karambit meme knife that's for sure

What do the red laces mean? Here every skin I see wears white laces. I thought it was for 'white power'.

for you

checked

I need new shoes

polo shirts, 10mm pistols and rolex submariner

Incorrect. Real men dont want to be cracker worshipping catholicuck faggots.

>Rolex
I get the impression one buys a Rolex simply to say they have and regularly sport a Rolex. There are more stylish and overall better watches for a much more reasonable price than a Submariner.

CIA nigger

>cracker
Fucking nigger

faggot

He's talking about communion wafers.

haha ok.

Nice

Those are nasty faggot cigarettes, I smoke 27s. I would also never wear suspenders. I like the boots and jacket though.

>inb4 British knife meme. This is legal carry in the UK

Skinheads switch from white laces to red laces once they've drawn blood in a street fight.
It could be simple like giving someone a bloody nose, or it could mean they killed a person.
It generally meant they had dedicated themselves to the cause more so than other members because of their willingness to commit violent acts.

Jeans or basketball shorts depending on weather, cotton shirt, hoodie if cold, glasses because I cant see for shit

you get the gas, desu

We CIA now.

LMAO the knife is a nice touch. I don't wear any of this. I wear tight small tennis shorts where my ass hangs out. long black socks, over sized hoodies and an apple watch

if not at work
metal concert shirt
jeans/shorts in summer
Work boots
knife
corn cob pipe

who wears jackets all year?

>who wears jackets all year?

I wish I could. Fall/winter wear is always more aesthetic.

What do you mean.

Rate mine, just took this picture with my friends, these new mobile phones are so cool and their special effects

Polo or t shirt
Jeans, belt, p320 / iwb holster
New balance 990s

Gray man mode. Who I am outside of Sup Forums should have no connection to this place. Saging a data mining thread.

Blacked out chucks, either regular jeans or dickies cuffed just beneath the knee, tucked in polos or tshirts, double prong black leather belt, folding fighting knife, strong pocket flashlight, baseball cap with rhodesian camo patttern, basically terrorwave or whatever the fags on /fa/ call it.

I begrudgingly agree although usually I just wear an overshirt until it dips below 25

Nice touch on the DI6, the rest is a bit dated though, and Camel Crushes are for bipolar art students my dude

Corn cob pipe after Rockwell?

Stop smoking, no true natsoc would ruin themselves this way.

Back when the USA was White.

>aliexpress bomber

I work/live in studio that's in a super liberal/progressive college town.

>Camel Crush
Nice try, JIDF, we know that half of tjis shit goes with the Hipster's Toolkit of 2013.
>Tfw newfags will never be able to effectively call out the JIDF and their tricks
Sad regards

TFW I'm going tomorrow to buy
>5$ T-shirt
>2x 7$ Shirt
>13$ jeans
>15$ Shoes

Recommend me something and I will Unironically try to get something similar.

>rolled up pant legs
Faggots

Jeans +tshirt
get it because im anerican haha

i live life with nothin in my pockets

Pierre,wtf is this fag shit? I knew Frogs were fags, but I didn't know it was this bad...

what jacket is this nigel

i have several pipes but i usually carry the corn cob because its the cheapest one I have. I'll smoke about once a week except during winter when i'll light it up while I snowblow the driveway.

"I'm never going to get laid"

Illegal immigrant detected

show me your papers

Hello kid! There are adult people here aswell

It looks like it would be cozy innawoods. Those big pouch-like pockets are great for easy access to tools.

iktfb

t. virgin with terrible fashion sense

>wearing any of this gay shit
>a man having an "outfit"

Hi

Pretty much this. I am unironically going tomorrow to buy new clothes because my 12 year old t-shirts are getting pretty gnarly.

>would accept as trap gf

>a man having an "outfit"

problem, kikel?

Only during summer. I don't wear it anytime else. Hawaiian shirt is the tops for ultra relaxation.
Although I'm considering radically changing my looks this winter (pic related).

i wear what my mom bought me for work clothes. She keeps buying me stuff because it's on sale. And i wear it even though I quit my job

B R U S S E L S

R

U

S

S

E

L

S

XD I'm a real life girl

I'd wear pic related as well

I am a grown up, and I like to wear grown up clothes. And when I do violence it's classy, not with a fucking krambit

my maynee

Fpbp

I like that shirt! Looks like something I'd wear.

post asshole shove pen in it

you are a dumb dumb stupid mother fucker

Tits or GTFO.

holy shit!!! op btfo by 1488

it's ogre

Tits are for my future husband faggot