Am I Considered Somehow Redpilled?

22 year-old college student femanon from germany here.

I'm not a nazi but I deeply hate all muslims, indians and some (east) asians. I admit the fact that white european people contributed to humanity more than any other people on earth.

I'm going to be super honest here: however my only weakness is black men. No, I'm not trolling. I know most blacks are worthless in terms of civilized manner but I can't help myself thinking a lot about having sex with them. I've never done it before and I don't want long-term relationship with black men either. I'm just curious.

Is it normal or am I brainwashed by media industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post boobs and ass :)

>Flag
Hello, Schlomo. Slow day?

There's nothing wrong with zoophilia.

No way, I just want a good discussion about my feelings and opinions.

I believe there are many white women just like me but they don't speak for themselves.

brainwashed. go hang out with niggers without fucking them for a while, then see if you want to fuck em. you'll get over it quick.

>using your gender to get more replies on Sup Forums
We have rules here, cunt. Tits or GTFO.

Shut your mouth whore , get a decent man and stat popping out kids. Nobody cares about your self destructive fantasies.

slide thread - sage - don't reply

I hope you pay the toll some day

>t. Schlomo

Hates East Asians, the only people who have managed to attain first world levels of civilization, yet you have a fondness for jigaboos?

Actually, this may just check out. Women are actually capable of being this retarded. I'm not even sure at this point whether this is legit or not.

good advice, thanks.

there are many confused women like me. we don't like muslims but kinda like cool black guys.

big words coming from a muslim mouth.

You've in indoctrinated by the Jews seriously next time you watch tv or if you don't do the commercials you see they will have black male white female or black female white male relationships they are trying to get you to be a race traitor.

the difference between a civilized person and an uncivilized subhuman is that the civilized person can control his urges and impulses, thats how Europeans survived in the North, so u can choose r u civilized or r u subhuman

Ja, ficki ficki, super gut ja?

>it's a Sup Forums falls for race bait thread

tits or gtfo

you are absolutely powerless against the BBC, you are a pathetic Black cock slut and you know it. deep down inside you know that you deserve to be treated a piece of meat like a black stud. It's only natural blacks have the most dominate genes and highest testosterone so you being attracted to black men is completely natural.

Youre this way because of the far left bubble you grew up in. Wanting anything other than a good Christian husband and raising a troop of well adjusted children is proof enough. Just being in college and unmarried at 22 is proof enough you are twisted in the mind.

and it's natural for them to have low iq too

Unless you reveal your flag you're clearly some /leftypol/ shill fishing for (You)s

hows that high IQ of you working cuckboi?

it's natural for white men to prep the bull and white women to lust after BBC

Whatever roastie i promise you a traditional chaste life will be a lot more personally rewarding to you than becoming some niggers left over drug slut.

BBC gone thot

slide thread, sage and hide boyos

The problem isn't that you want to fuck niggers.

The problem is you allow your pussy to control your actions & your actions are contributing to the hard reality of the literal death of your people.

And instead of using your time to actually study why fucking niggers is a dangerous & stupid idea, you'd rather come here to rub your deviancy in the faces of men you should be trying to uplift.

Go, fuck niggers. Do whatever your social media overlords have commanded because clearly you are not in control of yourself. Clearly you're just waiting for a man, in this case black, to come along & make you his property.

You're actually not a very good example of a human being, not to mention a white woman so I don't think anyone here actually gives a fuck about losing you. You're not worth keeping. You're worth niggers.

If you thought you could come on here & trigger anyone with your self-hating Kikebook meme fantasies, you are sorely mistaken. Disgust & pity is all you will find here.

There was a post a few hours ago that was similar to this. I'm reading it and having dejavu.

Nice Bait

Your sexuality is the litterally the reason western civilization is falling apart. Yes, you are degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Post elbow

>that flag
>am I redpilled
stopped reading there; no.

This user knows, but we shouldn't allow these women to go. White men, you need to control your women better. If you let them go then you let Western civilization go too.

ITT: larping cuck OP and cuck posters

Scientific studies have shown women respond to ALL sexual stimuli, including other women and animals. They don't act on these fantasies if they are socially shamed for them. The ones that do are only hurting themselves, so who cares.

well said

just FYI these are slide threads and are made everyday

>I want giant cock
Ron Jeremy isn't black. Get looking.

Making six figures is nice so pretty well I'd say. Remind me, what wars or lands have blacks conquered in the last few thousand years? What major inventions have they pioneered? What higher levels of thought or philosophical questions have the posed or answered? I'll eagerly be awaiting your reply.

I have seen trolls like these at least 10 times the last month. Get more creative you fucking faggots. -10/10.

>rekt

The bait anymore is so fucking shitty and everyone replies with out saging

Show tits, if you really are a women stop having opinions.

Tits or fuck off

>all
no, you are nigger-tier. you don't need to hate all to realise that you are better off without the majority of them.

also tits or gtfo xddd

Your country is so fucked.

You let the enemy in, know they are worthless, and here you are expressing a desire to lay with them.

It's not a big deal, everyone has fetishes.

If I found out you were with an arab you value will drop in my eyes, although still might fuck but better not.

thanks for your understanding. yes, everyone has fetishes so fantasizing black guys must not be big deal for alt-right community.

Post feet and timetag or gtfo

Women cannot be redpilled
Kill.yourself though if you're fucking actual Africans you won't even need to

the muzzie is right. you're succumbing to self-destructive fantasies.

go; fuck a nigger. you'll see how it feels post coitus.

>Is it normal or am I brainwashed by media industry?
It's not normal, but don't going blaming the media - this is on you.

Pls show vegene

tits with timestamp or gtfo

>hate all muslims, indians and some (east) asians
You left out your opinion of Jews, and I know why...

>I deeply hate all muslims, indians an...

Indians? Why Indians? What did we poor little people ever do bad to you?

You're so rude.

>I'm going to be super honest here: however my only weakness is black men

Every Fraulein's kryptonite it seems.
Remember to consult the German Ministry of Health on how to get inseminated with black sperm most efficiently.

I don't know what alt-right is but whateverm females want million of things, some prefer men with big bellies, some with long hair, some bald, some tall and some stocky, peasant-type.

sorry but you guys don't look masculine enough.

interesting but yes. many female friends of mine have this secret fantasy too.

aw sad indian

T-That's no reason to hate us. I mean ignore us but don't hate us.
You're a mean person.

Why don't you fuck a horse like Mexican show whores?

Black bois can't even compete you complete fucking degenerate.

what would your ancestors that fought for your country think.. all that fighting for EU to fall to niggers? You should be disgusted... not wanting to get fucked..

i don't understand how you got this fetish. Did u smell a Black once? They smell like shit. It doesn't really matter what you do, just remember not to racemix. Get a white husband. Just don't breed with Negros, fellow Kraut.

>am I redpilled
>I'm not a nazi
No

my ancestors fought against islam + communism + fascism. not against black people.

>I just want a good discussion about my feelings and opinions.
>discussion about my feelings and opinions
>discussion
>feelings

I wasn't thinking about having babies with a black man. I just want to have some fun.

i wonderr who could be behind this post

Make a pic with a piece of paper "say no to white guys"
I used to hate it but i learned to love it, its sexy humiliation

I'm not an online slut.

you are normal
it's also normal for woman to want to be handled by an animal in bed

You don't need to explain yourself on this board why you want a bbc. Just do it, i hope he will film you giving him blowjob, stretching your lips around bbc

>newfags not recognizing low key cuckposts

OP isn't 22, a female, a student, or in Germany. OP is a faggot wanking it to his cuck fantasy on Sup Forums.

Having hate isn't being redpilled.
You should try having facts instead.

Probably stepped in a pile of poop while walking down the street.

whatcha postin there rabbi?

this again, 5 minutes ago it was "be me, white redneck girl" now this pasta ... sage and kys...

OP is a liar trying to shill a thinly-veiled racemixing agenda.

Fuck off, you don't even talk like a woman.

you guys were right :D

Tits or gtfo

Hi, being redpilled is a meme, I have another pill that has no name, so I will call it pill-x.

Basically everything you are experiencing now is creating a feedback loop on its self, through the use of memetic warfare we are under constant attack, we're constantly being told how to think. Our thoughts feed into this matrix making it more the focal point, reality is collective thought, it is essentially a piece of software that is in constant evolution running within some sort of sandbox.

it can be hacked/manipulated.

ich tote sie ficken

>Is it normal or am I brainwashed by media industry?

Assuming you are serious what makes you think you're going to get a serious answer besides
>BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
Sex physically feels the same irregardless who you have it with (unless the guy has a micropenis or 10 inch dick that he has to rip you in half to fit it in)

As a woman though it's not just the physical act, it's the mental stimulation as well. And the media has portrayed blacks in such a light that makes you attracted to them. Yes, you're being played by the media. Are there some very attractive and masculine black men who are well endowed? Yes, but there are also white men who are very masculine and well endowed. The media is pushing this down your throat so much you have no idea; it's everywhere, in advertisements, stock photos, pictures of families together in grocery stores.

White women are beautiful, most beautiful people on the planet, why on earth wouldn't a woman want to pass that onto her children is beyond me.

Assuming this isn't bait, which is quite an assumption, don't fucking do it.

It's one thing having a perverse fantasy, but actually acting upon it would make you completely worthless as a woman. You could be the most beautiful and redpilled chick on the planet, but if you actually fuck a nog, for any reason, then you become irredeemable.

You should kill yourself.

Where is the neckbeard with ''femanon here'' reply?

You are a degenerate. Sexual congress with Negroids is bestiality. Go kill yourself, whore.

>femanon
>my feelings and opinions
tits or gtfo

You've been brainwashed. No hope coal burner. KYS

this

we cyber punk now.

but that is subjective sir, in other words it is neither true or false...

>from Germany
Checks out. Carry on.