Do you have redpilled parents?

>Hey son what are you looking at
>I-I-I am reading posts about politics
>let me check it out son, send me the web address
>tfw Sup Forums red pilled your dad and all he does is shitpost in his retirement.

Look at what you all have done.

cool guy

#notallboomers

>tfw no redpilled family
>tfw my siblings are incredibly bluepilled despite my efforts to change their minds

>let me check it out son, send me the web address
I would 100% not send it

(ignore meme flag)

Happened to me too

Fucking hell, I can almost spot his posts too.

my dad is an evangelical cuck. But my mom has been hating on kikes since the 60's. Czechs are based af

>father was a cuck until the day he was murdered by his GF
>mother went full 14/88 like 20 years ago (don't know why)

> dad thinks jews own the financial world
> dads uncle moved to a jewish neigbhourhood to piss them off
> one day in the morning with his coffee he says, ''user, i'm not nazi or anything, but i'm pretty sure hitler was right''

mfw saying, ''i agree'', i've been reading about it and came to the same conclusion

You didn't have to post my picture, son.

>redpilled parents
I wish.

My dad is a democrat who believes the media is honest and unbiased and looks out for America, and the only reason they ever say bad things about GOP is because GOP deserves it.

I at least got my conservative mom to realize the media lies all the time. In fact she barely watches Fox news anymore because I showed her that even Fox news covers up real stories and plays along with the narrative the left provides.

Stalk him and post results .

No. My mom has a very blissfully ignorant view of the world, and doesn't even bother voting. I don't have the heart to try and darken her remaining years

Mom is teacher.
Dad works in insurance.
Brother works in a bank.

THey see niggers, immigrants and poor ass idiot people all the time.
Reality redpilled them a long time ago.

Dunno about redpilled but both my parents and my grandma hate non-whites. Maybe it's because they're Russian.

My maternal grandmother and my paternal grandfather are kind of based
they hate niggers, muslims, gypsies and slavs

>dat browser

>tfw you will NEVER be paid by the FBI to lurk/post here

Showed my dad some PJW videos. He got mad that they aren't on TV.

>Too bad no one watches these

My dad understands quite a bit but is convinced that you can't do anything but protect your family, that in the end everything is controlled. He's basically on this weird stoic Blackpill that also makes him want to promote civic nationalism while being mostly redpilled on racial differences (I add scientific data to his life experience). He's also huge on the JFK conspiracy and ww2 Vietnam.

My dad is redpilled and my mom is slowly getting there.

MY grandpa made the exact same clocks on the wall

My father got electrocuted for knowing to much about reality, so I guess that's a yes.

Of course you wouldn't you need a dad to do that.

mine has responded shockingly well to barrages of news reports from European countries (she's quite emotional) and some basic stuff about IQ and crime. Her mother, though, is unapologetically redpilled on race but is also a democrat. That wouldn't be a bad thing if she turned to thinking that combined her political thought with her racism, but oh well.

That would be awesome if it was one of his clocks.

r/the_donald was the biggest mistake of this entire board

Retarded fucking frogposters, as always

I jammed a redpill about muslims through my mothers throat.

My father is redpilled but too stupid to be anything beyond muh foreigners.

I think he just made them for Family/Relatives and since we don't have any relatives out of Germany it's not possible but a nice thought

>I'll heat up some tendies so you have the energy to shitpost on Sup Forums

mommy

My father was pretty red-pilled, intuitively so. Always said self esteem should be the foundation of everything you build. Never fell for the social networks (especially FB) meme, as it made people live for appearance and vanity's sake. I just wish we could have said goodbye to each other.

>Do you have redpilled parents?
Dad was. Right after Dad died, Hillary did her "slab of beef" impression almost a year ago.

Mom is as well. I have posted before about how quaint she is about it. She seen some "shit on tv about "antifus" and how stupid they are acting. Keep in mind, she only watches cnn and listens to NPR...has only been an independent and has bitched about liberals from day one. She grew up in an inner city situation, and is quite aware of what happens.

>accidentally send him to

Mine have redpill instincts, mixed with traces of bluepill programming.

Is the Liberty Net redpilled?

LOL, is that really you? I do wonder why he kinda doxed you to a certain degree.

She looks like a Pixar character.

When i told my dad about commies getting run over at Charlotesville, he said good riddance.

A hot one, wish I knew a hot milf like that.

My dad brought me to an Aryan Nations camp as a kid and I convinced both my parents to caucus and vote for Trump so you tell me?

My dad has mellowed out in his later years. He still despises non-whites as groups but treats individuals with respect. He hates white leftists most of all like myself.

My dad is semi redpilled on certain things. But other than that the rest of the family are bluepilled normies.

Wasn't she a big girl actually?

Dad knows about the jews.

Did he have anything to do with helicopters?

Around the start of the year I was feeding my father all the immigration shit happening in Europe, showed him the twitter posts from Pizzagate, the creepy videos of McCain feeling up children and whispering in their ear and the picture of Obama with the child on his lap. He became massively depressed, gave up living and died within a month. I black pilled my father to death.

I've slowly been dragging my parents to the right. I got them to vote for Johnson instead of Hillary, so that's something. My brother is a freshman in high school and this is his first year in public school and he bitches about how loud the black people are and how they try to steal food from the cafeteria. When I asked him what he thought about black people he said "It's better to avoid them." I asked him if he thought it was weird that he was forced to read so many books about the holocaust and then i showed him some David Duke videos. Duke makes sense when you don't know the stigma attached to him. He doesn't believe in the 6 million and he's only 15.

>Glorious
Daily reminder that you are here forever.
Enjoy the red pill

fucking kek

It's better he didn't die in ignorance.

My parents just disowned me.

>tfw no tiny stripper next to bb

My mum is blackpilled and my dad is a typical "le based may xD" supporter who hasn't realised she's a remain cunt and will cuck cause she wants too.

My mother has swallowed the black pill.
She realized that Muslims are destroying Germany and that the current situation will lead to the death of the west.

My dad's pretty redpilled but not 100%

My parents were both military for 20 years, which seems to redpill you whether you like it or not. I'm 36 and my kids are better IRL shitposters than I ever would have dreamed of being. My son just started HS and came home complaining that his teacher is making them watch CNN videos in World Geography, asked for a CNN is fake news shirt, which he wore this week. Said his teacher didn't say a word but her face got red and she refused to call on him.

My dad is only partially red pilled.

he just watches Alex Jones and Mark Dice.

Not really. But I was just visiting my grandpa and he started bitching about (((them))) and all the shit they fund to try and destroy America. That was pretty fun.

Yes I have. The piece of the puzzle that activated my dad's almonds was South Africa.

Checked - 70+ are usually redpilled to some degree, life was way shittier when they were young

My mother (who's a Christian and supports Israel) was very upset with me when her and I got into and I began calling them the "Synagogue of Satan".

So much that we are actually going to debate it again soon.

Yes, for you.

You are a good father. Should have sent your child to a properly vetted private school if possible.

>redpilled
>post pic of an autistic manchild in his 50s
just neck yourself OP

Yeah, I think so. My mom is generally anti-immigration, calls shitskins "mudsnouts", is always the first one to mention it when "refugees" have been up to something.
Once she asked me if I was a racist, I said "probably" and she just smiled.

It feels a bit weird. Probably cause she's a nurse.

My parents are extremely central, they have some very right and some very left views. Father in law is redpilled as fuck though.

Everyone is redpilled here since the day they are born.

My mother redpilled me about the Jews. My grandfather brags about killing niggers for fun in Congo. My father hates muslims. Family is pretty redpilled

Mom is a feminist and a Christian and she doesn't like to talk about politics and watches CBS religiously. Dad was a pederast but doesn't like having sex with the disabled so he left when I was seven, which was when I got diagnosed as being special needs. At least I lost my virginity to someone I loved. I miss you daddy.

/thread

>so this is what the results of the redpill are

dis

>boomer adrenochrome harvesting when??

I have redneck parents. They support Trump, are slightly racist, and know jews are money hungry, but I don't think they'd be able to swallow the hard redpills like the fact jews own literally everything and that the 6 gorillion deaths in the holocaust isn't likely. They're far from libshits though so I am very thankful

Mostly yes but I can't get through to my mom on Jews. She grew up with a lot of Jew friends and she likes Michael Savage a lot.

So does my dad. And he trolls people on Twitter. Kek.

my parents are typical christcucks. I've actually slightly redpilled my dad about (((them))) by showing him how many jews control media. My mom is a total bluepilled idiot who gets pissed at me any time I come across as "racist". I don't mention politics when i visit home anymore.

In fact, my entire family ( several other siblings) are christcucks, even though they're mostly republican.

realmode brofist

>tfw you get your dad to watch all of the greatest story never told

Now hes full blown 1488 gas the kikes and I created a monster

Yep.
Only after I started pointing out blatant redpills. But they were really open about it once they realised our entire family felt the same.

My stepmom is delusional to the point that she fucking left the country when Trump won the election and swore to never come back. When her money ran out and she had to come home, I picked her up from the airport wearing my #MAGA shirt. She doesn't listen to reason, so I just piss her off on purpose whenever she tries to talk politics.

My biological mother is a super liberal hippie flower child from the 60s. I'm working on redpilling her, because of all my folks, she's the most willing to listen to reason. However, it's been slow going. I've at least got her on the anti-mudslime bandwagon.

My dad is a drunk and blames republicans for being poor. He's the type of person that blames everyone else for his problems instead of taking responsibility for them. I've largely pushed him out of my life, and am basically waiting for him to die to I can collect some items that will be passed down to me. He's beyond saving at this point.

I think my father is slightly redpilled just from little things I've heard him say about politics.

My mothers is absolutely a neo-con.

and then when you see all the crap said about Duke, he really makes sense. been hearing about him for 30 years. must be awesome to be a thorn in the vampires

if she's a Christian- Revelations 2:9 and John 8:44. they wrecked the christian church with constatine and irs 501c3 gov't controls. most churches don't even teach about Pentecost, that was the completion of Christ's mission. the jews want that shut up very badly and keep us as slaves. jew is a made up word, and they aren't even real.

based dad

>FBI cybersquad

>your dad sounds fucking awesome.

Mom is very liberal but pokes fun at Jews and Asians despite being Jewish. Dad is an old-style liberal like her but also knows about racial differences.

>people over 21 posting on Sup Forums

>be me
>have czech family
>visit them every year
>grandfather is architect who lived through communism
>see him reading book on couch
>"hey, user! you should read this"
>the book is about goebbels and fascism
>he always talks about jews
>he hates gypsies
>rest of family are nationalists who meme daily
feels good