Say something nice about the country above you

Say something nice about the country above you.

I was six years old before I found out that "damn Yankee" was two words.

Carolina gold is good

Cheese curds are good

You have sinfully unhealthy but good food.

Best country in the world

Owning guns are cool

based ally

should be in NATO and EU. sorry we didn't help you when Russia invaded.

>post in country thread
>use meme flags

Ancap memes are funny

theres nothing above me, im in canada

Your women are all welfare whores

yup

Fat and uneducated

the hq of the eu is in belgium

I like Ferrari

I used to hang out in Sarnia. I couldn't believe how many women that looked "successful" were just living off welfare. The guys in Sarnia are absolute idiots also. I knew a guy that used to let his girl go across the bridge to hang out with negroes from Port Huron.

Not even a country

elected Trump fuck yes

At least I get to shit my pants in freedom!

Best empire

ahem...

good at exploiting momentary weakness

the only people that look well off here are on welfare. If you're working you look homeless

I like lasagna

Greatest ally

I like your gun-laws

I like your kangaroos

nice biodiversity

Your country does not even allow legal prostitution. How can you enjoy freedom when you can't even snort coke off some hookers ass?

The only western country attempting to uncuck itself.

french fries are better than in france
beer and chokolate to

You aren't *that* French

They just basically give people an apartment, at least $500 a month and then the gst taxes or whatever that shit is. Even though welfare people don't really pay taxes. Shit's crazy.

I Like your chicks

Great ID

it varies by counties. im a vegasfag, nearest brothel is about 40 miles away. but seriously dont go, it will run you at least 200 USD for a simple bj

least uncivilized mudslime country

Your king seems like a fun man

some of you aren't muslim

Nice cars

>Dutch

Oh, you don't wanna get your nose too close to an American hookers ass my friend. That shart crust will burn your nostrils.

its fucking impossible to get on full-time anywhere here since its no longer profitable for an employer to hire anyone let alone hire them for enough hours to require the pay-out of benefits. I no longer have the right to set the value of my own labor here.

Ah, perfection.

I got legal window prostitution 20 minutes from my house. All of them hot young eastern European women. Life is good, kek.

Your country is full of peaceful and enthusiastic people, that accept everyone to become a member of your society. That's so kind and benevolent of you.

Dude, just start robbing all those welfare moms. All those drunken bar moms would be so easy to rob. That or just start selling them pills!

true, and that is a platform of based ancaps. on the plus side, we have a county-funded public shooting park for all firearms and bows

To be fair, amerisluts are usually free and desperate anyways. My last girlfriend never made me pay for shit.

would like you better if you didn't try to subvert us and dumped the fetish

cutest

>even in a thread where you can get guaranteed (you)s i don't get any

>pol
>when it degrades into your women are whores after the third post

nice waffles

Nice nose :^)

I like your shackles

Your arab women are hot as fuck. Damn I want to bang a middle eastern chick!

I like Manu Ginobili

not brazil

i hear black people have big dicks

80% of you Americans have already turned against their Cuck-in-Chief, and it'll probably be 90% by the time he's impeached.

that's the only way anyone gets ahead here (selling pills). pretty soon the entire market will be a black market like that. I'll be buying bread in a dark alley in 20 years time

>pretty much same flag
>definitely same fags

you protect your borders

you have nice food

IDF chick are so hot, gaza sure is on fire.

Was almost a white sanctuary

Chances are that you'll just get a slap on the wrist for dealing drugs over there. You may as well get payed.

Great accents. It's exactly what you'd expect to develop if you dropped a bunch of rowdy Cockney prisoners into the Outback, ain't it m8?

Your queen is a descendant of mohammed

in these threads I only get compliments about food...

nice food bro

you goyim sure are stupid

L A M B O R G H I N I

best korea

Jews are smart.

i'm trying not to knock it, it's just obvious that the normal market is fucked when people need to trade in secret to get anything done.

Sad, we have save palestine ads everywhere.

I once got payed in bologna

Why because I would totally pound out an arab slut?

There are literally no compliments to say about this country

Your country is full of fat stupid idiots

Interesting pop music

I like bologna. Was it a drug addict that payed you? Drug addicts over here try to sell meat all the time that they steal from the stores.

Very classy country. I hear great things about their economy. 10/10 would definitely let rule the war.

says the goatfucker

And we shit our pants!

What did you do in my city you little shit?

didn't your cop get molested by a mudslime the other day and it went viral? lol our cops would shoot the subhuman if it even spoke about doing such a thing kys brit

do you want her dead?

I fucking love eating mofongo

No, I prefer my women alive. By arab I also mean the non white jew sluts too.

Soon all the hateful white people will be dead, and the world will be a better place.

papua new guinea has nice trees

no one has any fucking money. it was just from some regular guy i knew. I try to sell shit all the time and i'm just about to give up on asking for money, we're gonna have to figure out how to mass manage an economy on small trades here soon. we've reverted back like a century

can you tell my why weird processed meat logs are named after your city.

>implying they fuck goyim

Jewy-kun, how can a goyim-san join your IDF?

I LOVE DUTERTE