SHE FUCKING DESERVED IT

SHE WAS CLEARLY NOT COMPLYING WITH THE OFFICERS DEMANDS AND RESISTING ARREST AND THE ONLY REASON YOU GUYS THINK SHE IS BECAUSE SHE IS A WHITE CIS GENDERED WOMAN WITH BLONDE HAIR.

IF THIS WAS A BLACK TRANNY YOU WOULD BE DEFENDING THE COP FOR DOING HIS JOB.

YOU MAKE ME SICK

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/09/video-nurse-arrested-cuffed-for-not-drawing-blood/
dui.findlaw.com/dui-arrests/implied-consent-laws.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
le.utah.gov/xcode/Title41/Chapter6A/41-6a-S520.html?v=C41-6a-S520_1800010118000101
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/dui-testing-breath-blood-warrants.html
bing.com/search?q=hipaa laws and regulations&FORM=R5FD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys lawless degenerate

wat

Cops trump hospital "rules"... the end

NOT SUPPORTING LAW AND ORDER

Quick rundown?

This. Police aren't savages/ They exist to enforce the law and have absolutely no reason to harm people for no reason.

OP IS RIGHT
IF IT WAS A JEWISH TRISEXUAL CROSS DRESSER YOUD THINK DIFFERENT

Police have no authority beyond enforcing the law, and the cop's demands in this case were not supported by the law.

What was she even taken in for

Law and order means rule of law, not rule of some faggot with a badge to make up laws and force people to do his job. Get a God damn warrant bootlicking cunts.

Failure to lick boots

She read the law to him, you moron, he fucked up

Not letting the cops do something they weren't allowed to do in the first place.

>supported by the law.

This is America though everything is against the law

>Hospitals are corporate private property.
baldy mormon copfuck should have pissed off and gotten a warrant

this

The officer was ordering the nurse to take blood from someone who was unconscious which is illegal, when she refused he arrested her.

>For not violating the rights of a patient.
>Officer was being an abusive dick.

wnd.com/2017/09/video-nurse-arrested-cuffed-for-not-drawing-blood/

Any and all medical information is protected by HIPAA and you need a warrant or a signature of the patient to access it. Cop was in the wrong, next

Cop wants to draw blood of unconscious man without a warrant. Nurse called her head nurse or hospital lawyer or something. Cops don't have a warrant. Unconscious man can't consent. Not under arrest. Nurse does her job preventing the blood test. Cop gets Butthurt and drags her out to his car to sit until the lawyer gets there to tell him he can't draw blood

OP is a faggot, but he's right. She wasn't arrested either btw, only detained

And even IF the cops were allowed to do it, they can't force a private citizens to do it for them.

cop demanded blood test from one of the patients of that nurse. she refused to give the cops the results.cop arrested her and manhadled her. she had the law on her side though.

Cop was asking her to violate Federal Law. Patient was not under arrest and was not conscious to give consent. Drawing blood under those conditions for a police sample violates several Federal civil rights laws as well as HIPAA. Officer Dipshit may be going to Federal Niggers Rape Ex Cops Prison.

Dude fucked up.

>Quick rundown?
>Donut eaters demand nurse take a illegal blood test of a truck driver involved in a crash
>She says no unless they provide a warrant
>Cop goes full authoritarian and arrests her.

>Cop asked his supervisor what to do
>Supervisor said detain her if they don't comply
>He detained her

Cop isn't at fault, he's just doing his job. Everyones malice is misplaced here

>Quick rundown?

Some sort of non-issue that nobody cares about is being pushed to viral status by Jews who have long since taken over Sup Forums and now use us for clickshekel.

Dicks out for Harambe.

I was actually happy to see her getting arrested. Fucking smug cunt.

> exigent circumstances
> implied consent

The end.

the cop was in the wrong but why the fuck did she react this way? she could've handled it better

So if the arrest never happens all the bullshit they pull before doesn't matter?

she wasnt taken in. she just sat in his cop car for a while.

the officer is on paid leave. so there is some admission of guilt by the police chief.

Wtf police are literally the worst thing

This world would be better if there were no police

Didn't know why the video got so many likes, the police was wrong in this case.

>Police ask you to do something illegal
>No that's illegal
>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW

I can't believe people are angry at the cop???

You presumed she was arrested, which means she would have been charged and booked into a station. She wasn't. If you're going to be a faggot, at least get the facts straight

Not true. Implied consent doesn't mean the police can draft a private citizen into doing police work. He easily could have gotten an e warrant and brought in a trained officer to take the blood.

Who was drafted? No one was. Show me exactly where someone was forced into drawing blood

>>Supervisor said detain her if they don't comply
no JEW fucking retard, supervisor backed her up and told the cop they are making a mistake nigger

>Just detain everyone that prevents you from doing illegal shit and do it anyway
Cause that's exactly how police are supposed to operate

if someone tells me to commit a crime and i commit the crime, i'm innocent? sweet, someone tell me start fires

Did you even watch the beginning? He says it right there

cop was right.

implied consent for DUI incidents. exigent circumstances since BAC evidence is transient.

Where was the crime?

she WAS the supervisor, she was the head nurse,

The cops supervisor you dipshit

>You presumed she was arrested
when?
>at least get the facts straight
Did you watch the video? the cop told her she was being arrested. When the cops supervisor came he said this happened to her because he didn't like how the hospital was uncooperative with them in the past. That cop wasn't enforcing laws when he put the cuffs on her, He did it because she wasn't bending over to let them do whatever they want because they are cops.

in ordering the nurse to illegally take blood from an unconscious person

Semantics.

Cry more, makes me horny

except the guy he wanted the blood from was the victim of the accident, not the drunk guy

#BlackLivesSplatter

......Every night in the hood. Not from white cops.

Cop WAS from blood draw team 8-|

it was still an illegal arrest, and he was rough with her, which means he was not legally protected from roughing her up

How was it illegal. You still haven't named a crime
>when?
>So if the arrest never happens

>illegally
[citation needed]

Just because you keep crying about "muh rights" doesn't mean they exist, sweetie. Utah law makes it very clear that blood can be drawn in any traffic accident. Even in states without implied consent you're still required to send blood to the lab; the *results* of that test are the only thing protected by the 4th Amendment. You do the blood draw then hold the results till the warrant is processed.

So he could get a warrant and take a sample himself. It takes 5 minutes in Utah. Why can't he follow the law?

>it's another dumb american sucking police dick thread

name the crime:

You cannot take blood from an unconscious person in UTAH

OR ITS A FUCKING CRIME

THATS THE FUCKING CRIME

ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL

Finally someone gets it who isn't a 12 year old lefty fag

Cite the law for me from an actual text

> Semantics

Ya, dumb mother fucker, semantics, aka the law.

That never implied she was arrested you retard. You implied the arrest was conditional to the rest of the event mattering.

I know right

FUCK ALL POLICE WE'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THOSE THUGS

because hes probably some ex-marine who got preferencial hiring.

And how would anyone know this without a blood sample you retard

no look it up yourself dipshit, im not your fucking paralegal

Your implication was on an arrest, not a detention

dont need warrant for DUI.

dui.findlaw.com/dui-arrests/implied-consent-laws.html

AND THERE IT IS, YOU PROVED MY POINT

You fags won't even cite shit to backup your bullshit claims

when i went into twitter and saw niggers bitching about it i thought the cop did the right thing but it turns out he fucked up, he was in the wrong look at the law retard

You cannot be this stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

YOU LAZY FUCK READ THIS

le.utah.gov/xcode/Title41/Chapter6A/41-6a-S520.html?v=C41-6a-S520_1800010118000101
Here's the law cocksucker. Implied consent applies to drivers, not the hospital staff of medical records.

white boi put white bitch in her place.

Bitch went full SJW and she had it coming. Cop dindu nuffin. He's a gud boi. He dun never dun anyfin like dis befoh.

>get pulled over in Louisville
>no tags
>no insurance
>no license
>comply with the officer
>let's me go and drive home
>$100 fine
That's a lot better than being a cunt about it. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/dui-testing-breath-blood-warrants.html
Supreme Court says you do. The state can only use civil penalties for refusal of a blood test, no criminal penalties, no arrest.

I don't get why Trump tards are such bootlickers. They claim to want smaller government yet proudly support the people whose job it is to enforce unjust laws designed to protect those with the most money. \So long as you're not hurting anyone it shouldn't matter what you do. And there is no justification for these fat fuck pigs to get violent with people over simple bullshit like this. I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but I hate cops more. Its sad that the only time police brutality causes outrage is when it's a pretty blonde woman.

Well there you go, Talcolm X agrees with you leftypol cucks, so you're wrong

Do any of you homos even wonder why the chick isn't even taking legal action? Because she doesn't have a case

Sure. But the point is it shouldn't matter how you treat the pigs. Their emotions or feels towards you should effect how the law is enforced. That's the whole point. I make it a point to treat the pigs like pigs when I get pulled over.

>3 posts by this ID
congrats you got the shitty thread you wanted

Finally a sane person. I thought I was the only one on Sup Forums who understood that when a police officer tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And if you don't? YOU GET ARRESTED

This is just how the world works.

If you are going to accuse a man of being drunk to demand his blood and then say you can't know he was/wasn't drunk because you don't have his blood... you might be a fucking retard

THIS they're not even people

society would be better with NO COPS

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

>BOOTLICKERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

AM I BEING DETAINED?

AM I BEING DETAINED?????!!

IDK why this is even an issue. Medical personnel especially doctors have absolute authority in a hospital and can tell cops to gtfo. No exceptions. Fuck the cops. They have no authority in a hospital.
Hope they sue and fire that asshole cop.

Always remember that the police are not on your side

That only applies to people who the cops have reason to believe are under the influence, that's not the case here of the victim. Drawing blood is a simple and often mandatory part of all parties in an investigation to include or revoke culpability of all parties involved. For example, if the driver who got hit was under the influence of something that impaired him from avoiding the accident, then the cops have to know that

I bet you'd suck a cops dick if he told you to. What made you such a boot licker?

inform yourself you fucking retard

bing.com/search?q=hipaa laws and regulations&FORM=R5FD

SAGE
Hi Shill
Bye Shill
Shareblue , Media Matters , Correct the Record running out of material as Hillary Clinton prepares the entire DNC for prison ?

NO MORE COPS

ABOLISH ALL POLICE, LET PEOPLE ENFORCE LAWS THEMSELVES

So how do you prove he was drunk you fucking retard. Go ahead and tell me how it would work in your little
>I don't know who the drunk driver is cause they are all refusing blood and breathalyzer
>Guess I'll just pretend nothing happened!!

Op is a non white, who can't into civilization and rule of law.

but the cop cant order a blood test unless the victim is 1. under arrest 2. has a warrent or 3. patient gives consent

the guy in the video was none of those

Brillant idea we start with Chicago and Detroit.

>Using bing to cite a source

Ok, finally I get it, you're all leftypol cucks raiding the board again. Makes sense you're all retards. You shills need to stop using the exact same buzzwords and lines, dead giveaway

>get proven BTFO wrong
>just cry "ohh its leftists!111!11"

In most states refusal of blood/breathalyzer is considered an admission of guilt. Also, it's not uncommon for them to take your blood without your consent if you're unconscious, typically they say they are doing it to make sure you're not dying from alcohol poisoning but really its just a sneaky way for pigs to violate your rights.