Legal side of Sup Forums I'm in a predicament and asking for your help

Legal side of Sup Forums I'm in a predicament and asking for your help.

There's this fucking Romanian in my town and twice now he's gone into the shop where my sister worked and asked her for Oral, She works on her own most of the time and she's really shook up about it happening again. We've called the police and twice they've said they can't do anything until they find him and just overall been completely useless. I'm going to stake out near the shop tommorow and wait for him, If I kick the absolute shit out of him with a weapon what sort of sentence am I looking at? How about without a weapon? He's done this to other girls too so it has to fucking stop and if I have to go to jail for a few months to be the one who stops it so be it. What are my options?

Pic Unrelated

so... you're asking Sup Forums Sup Forums for legal advice?

Your first mistake was contacting the police instead of bludgeoning him to death in a dark alley when no one was looking

Video him harassing her with a hidden camera then turn it over to police. Don't get yourself in trouble by doing something that likely wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

tough, now they know he's connected to the dude. Contact a lawyer OP

You should let the Romanian do whatever he wants racist.

>this fucking Romanian

gypsy or romanian?

Since you've already contacted them multiple times (and it SHOULD be on record that you did), if you beat the shit out of him for attempted assault on your sister, any non-cucked police would not be a problem for you, or even let you go.

At least that's in the US. In England, it doesn't look good (never forget Rotherham), but you might be lucky. Depends on how cucked the police are in your area.

>England
>non-cucked police
>chose one

It wasnt me it was my family, like i said thats what im gonna do, im just wondering if ill be charged and what with?

We have witnesses and a picture of the guy but the police wont do anything

Gypsy

should have bludgeoned the cunt in private before asking anyone

now you've put it out there, need camera and audio footage. see what you can set up in the shop or organise with your sister.

the guy WILL rape someone soon. your sister is on his list.

Hes mooslim so hes protected. Also dont use weapons. I thought plastic forks are banned in your eurocucked country now.too.

Like ive said im not asking what to do, the only thing these mongrels understand is violence

I was just gonna smack him with a cricket bat

>UK
poor sod
Better teach your sister how to succ or she'll be arrested for not being nice

>cricket bat
I assume you've little experience in street fights with weapons?
Your choice of weapon is slow and unweildy, you'll be fucked if he closes in to H2H with you, so use something approx 12-15 inches, NEVER hit with an up-and-down motion, ALWAYS use a fanning motion, side-to-side, aiming for the temples.
t. crazy Scottish street fighter

Then why are you calling him Romanian?

Ive never fought with a weapon in an actual fight but I was just swing it at his temple without warning

Are you retarded ? Now if you kill any romanian you'll be suspected

This.

If he asks a third time, legally she has to do it.

t. lawyer

Any sort of assault won't be worth the sentence you'll get. If you knock the guy out because your sister felt threatened you would get a lenient sentence from the magistrates, probably community service and a fine, but if you accidentally put him in a coma or even kill him you will be locked up for a very long time.

You will only get one hit with a cricket bat, if he gets within a distance of less that arm's length (hand-to-hand distance), you will be fucked. Listen to what I am saying - use something smaller to get multiple hits in, but you must aim for the temple. I have hospitalised many larger opponents who picked on me for being softly-spoken and wearing glasses, and I still have my boyish good looks, so I know my technique is sound.

>>Getting sued for not sucking romanian cock after being asked
.t Britain

>some dude harasses your sister and you don't do anything about it

kek

assault and battery, perhaps attempted murder depending on how much/little a numale you are
the only permanent solution is one that doesn't involve bureaucracy

I thought it was illegal in the UK to refuse a sexual favor to any noncitizen. Have I been misled?

1.) don't go to jail
2.) just hide round the corner in your trolley or whatever the fuck brits drive
3.) when it happens come around the corner and throw down with your fists. Don't beat people with weapons. Don't kill anyone. Then call the local media and some women's sexual violence centers, they'll spin it in your favor. Defend your family, pretend it's 12,000 years ago and civilization doesn't exist, family is the closest bond in your tribe and tribes are connected through common bonds. You need to be focusing on dedicating every resource available to work against the globalist subversion, which will stop those people from existing in your reality before it even happens

Get her to allow to get real close so hes tries to rape her. And make sure you are very close and ready to act the instant he gets physical. Make sure its all on tape and have the tapes publicly uploaded. Just make sure you dont kill him. Also if you are not covering your tracks already you are fucked. Plan B : fuck him up royally somewhere away from your shop and at night. Dont get caught.

I don't wanna kill the guy just wanna run up, smack him a few times, tell him if I see him again I won't stop and run off