Incel

Is the hardest part about supporting Trump being an incel?

no clue what an incel is

involuntarily celibate.. i think

Only alphas support Trump. So it's voluntarily celibate.

The worst thing about this is the tshirt

Honestly that guy doesn't look like he could grow a full beard.

Adding a nice suit would be a better edit.

we're getting somewhere here, continue the work

holy shit. seriously. Nie hair, thik neck and a beard can make a 2/10 an atleast 5/10. crazy

Get rid of his beady eyes and give him a brow

Let's stay with things he can actually change. So yeah, brows, but not eye shape.

I've heard minoxidil can improve your beard. He could also have his testosterone levels got checked. And supplement if he has to

All the lad has to do is go to the gym and lift some weights, and go outside in the sun.

Sunlight = Better skin
Weights = Better body (obvious), promotes production of testosterone which in turn promotes beard growth.

Dude just needs to cycle some HGH. Probably had (and has) hormone deficiencies/imbalances.

that albino needs to get out more in the sun
ffs he lives in albania and is this pale
my friend is from kosovo and he went down there a few weeks ago, it was fucking over 40C in the shadow there, I would have ded

he clearly must never go outside this one there, I got this kinda skin type some mountain niggers do, I can lit be outside one day in the sun all the way up here (well reflection and so off the snow in the mountain or at sea amplifies the sun a lot) and I am brown like a nigger
>they used to call me negern (the nigger) because of this
chicks bitch me because they are sunbathing all summer but I just go out and work on my boat without my t shirt on and I'm as brown as a nigger

this one however need to go outside, heed this kids, you can't just sit infront of your computer all the time

Wait, lifting weights can make you grow a beard?,

>yes goyim be more brown!
fuck off

I know that testosterone levels affect beard growth and lifting weights and exercising promotes test production. So it should help a bit, if its really that bad he can just get supplements.

guy is still probably too ugly to get a girl above a 2/10, but at least can go out of the house without being a spectacle of ugliness.

If you're currently fat and you loose it - certainly. Fat prodcues estrogen. Some say it's the obesity levels that made the modern man have 50% less testosterone on average than our fathers. ANd that makes the girls go through puberty few years earlier. Both statistically proven.

That's retarded bro science. its genetics. you would need a hugely increased testosterone level to have altering effects on hair growth and balding... only achieved through a steroid, lifting weights has negligible visible effects aside from muscle growth

>still falling for the vaginal jew

But, since testosterone is produced from fats, constant dieting lowers it. So if you want to lose it, just do it and stay lean.

pale as snow in the winter
brown like a dego in the summer

you know it's a very big difference from us and the bongs in part. I have never had, well I actually have had, well I've had a sunburn only twice in my life. On both occations it had been really shitty weather here and I went to south europe without getting a bit of a tan to protect my self first. It was over after two days though and I came home as a nigger as usual.

It probably has to do with the climate here. During eastern is usually when I get brown the first time. We go high up in the mountains then and ski a lot, to us it's hot then when the sun is up and you haven't had sun all winter. It's usually still sub zero tempratures, but we take our clothes off anyways, often getting a cold in the process.

That and we're a lot out on the sea which as I said amplifies the sun just like snow.

Bongs never get brown, they just go red by just looking at the sun. It's really funny you can always pick out the bong when you are in southern europe on vacation by spotting the extremely sunburned faggots, it never fails

fat producing estrogen is a fact. More muscle mass increasing testosterone is confirmed too

that hairstyle took him from a 2 to a 4. Now he just needs to start lifting and putting on some muscle and he could easily get to a 6. No excuses.

Well all I can say is what worked for me, was a basement dwelling shut in then started working out and going outside. Results were: less spots, nice skin, increased beard growth, increased muscle mass, bigger dickus, high energy.

what do you guys think of adding sun glasses?

this
the albino needs to
a) get our more
b) eat more
c) lift
d) steroids are optional

nice, now he just needs a cig in his mouth and he'll be fuckin in no time.

I seriously think I can snap that neck with just one of my hands

some facial hair too, and learn how to dress properly

Everyone trying to figure out how to get this incel laid. I know you identify with him.

I didn't ask what is the hardest part about being an incel. The replies prove the hardest part of that is admitting it.

can't forget a new set of clothing and a tan

From Rover to Brian (Chad's best friend) in few simple steps.

yeah it is amazing how paying attention to improving certain aesthetics about yourself can greatly improve your looks

Second man as fuck.

The hardest part about bring a Trump supporter, or more specifically alt right, is that between work and political discussions I don't usually have a lot of time to myself so when I finally get to go fishing my mind fills up with all sorts of stuff I've put off thinking about and I can't really enjoy myself
Has anyone else felt this?

that's not an improvment. You made his neck pencil again and his alien eyes visible.

I literally cannot walk into the street wearing a MAGA hat without being attacked by ratchet pussy. It's like shooting fish in a barrel after the election. You're doing it wrong

You're projecting harder than anyone in here

Does your mom know you are larping instead of doing your homework?

nobody knows what the fuck you're even referencing

>incel
Get this reddit shit out of here

>not blonde
Argentina step it up

>tfw bald and shitty beard genetics
The worse part is that I'm both combined. If you have to shave your hair but at least has a nice beard it's not too bad, but both at once is JUST tier

fucking noice
just clear his fucking face, I can't stand looking at it

You are actually retarded. Beard growth is 100% genetic.
>t 28 still can't grow full beard
Russell Westbrook is full of Test, built like a brick shithouse, and he can grow anything at all. Shaves like twice a year

Why are we making fun of individual males that were unlucky?

This, it's a known fact that Native Americans can't grow facial hair worth a good god damn

Is that you?

No it's somebody from Sup Forums.

He still needs some muscle and fat. He'd still look like a skinny beta even with the new clothes, hair, and beard.

add some muscels

>slowly meming an incel into an aryan god
let's see where this goes

Got you covered here lads

>prosthetic dwemer masturbation robo-arm

bump

Evercize does wonders for your appearance, anons. This guy could pull 8/10s if he worked out for a year.

working on turning this incel into a chad. keep this thread alive pls

r8 pls

5/10 still has an incel face

he's well on his way... this looks like something someone from lookism would do. you from there?

well, what's the point of having the left image if you're just gonna paste a completely different person on the right?

i don't think that's a different person, just heavily edited

Please get a fashy haircut and stop looking like a 17 year old degenarate.

Still, he doesn't even slightly resemble the real one. He has to be the original, but as close as possible to a 10/10

5/5 bretty gud

So is this a subversive motivation thread or a leftists I need to feel better about being a loser so I'll poke fun at low hanging fruit thread?

better eyes

>yeah it is amazing how paying attention to improving certain aesthetics about yourself can greatly improve your looks

Nigga the first steps were scull shape changes.

I wonder what will that dude thinks of this picture

he's probably killed himself a long time ago desu

Man, I feel bad for this guy but
>Those eyes
Is he on drugs?

better, but his lower third still looks kind of bad... he has no chin/jaw and his lips look kind of weird

Now someone turn the guy on the right into an incel