THE UK IS LOST!!!!!

The UK is finished.
>MP says children gang raped by muslims should "keep their mouths shut" for "diversity"
>still has a job
Muslims are getting away with many crimes and the elites are importing MILLIONS more of them. On the one hand it's a good thing that we'll have an ethnostate,it's inevitable. On the other hand alot of people have to die for it to come to fruition.
The UK is lost . It ,along with Sweden and Germany,have fallen too far to be recovered. The elites sickness runs too deep in their veins now.
>controls the education
>controls popular culture
>controls the media
>controls the government
>controls thought
This will be an uphill battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/floppy-left-fear-racist-tag-on-sex-grooming-says-labour-mp-sarah-champion-11016956
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/16/sarah-champion-quits-jeremy-corbyns-shadow-cabinet-warning-pakistani/
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
haaretz
archive.is/HOx4l
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
youtube.com/watch?v=5N5aV0U7Atg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are in a right fucking state, please nuke us

After Brexit the Jews intensified their campaign to crush us and make sure nothing like that happens again.

Lol Bongs. Most cucked country in the world.

Have fun being a 3rd world country for the rest of time, Bongs. This is what you and your Queen chose

news.sky.com/story/floppy-left-fear-racist-tag-on-sex-grooming-says-labour-mp-sarah-champion-11016956

>"It's a very consistent model of recruitment, manipulation and exploitation, and when you look at the figures of the people who've been arrested and convicted, the vast, vast majority are British-Pakistani men."

There is hope that we can fight back. Not a lot of it, but it's there.

Americabros, just burn us clean. Cleanse this isle in sacrificial flame and take your land by birthright.

Aren't your preschool kids getting transgender "education" now?

Why do you think you're exempt from the "have fallen too far" category?

disgustng cunt. I hope it only drives the victim to become more vocal.

umm sweetie Sup Forums is a muslim board

> Muslims groom and rape kids
> Muslim law enforcement sabotage investigation into Muslim rapists
> Muslim MP publicly defends Muslim rapists
> it's the jews!!!!

>Asian
This is so fucking deceitful, and they know exactly what they're doing.

>Asian
Gets me every time. Truly birt humor is the best.

They chose this path

Rape gang of peace

>Listen cause I'm only gonna say this once. You better not tell your family, your friends and ESPECIALLY not the authorities you little shit.Hail britiania-That mp.
>hey at least we don't shaft in the mart amirite? Also check out that sweet sweet socialized medicine how can burgers even compete???

Uhm, what BREXIT?

Actually, NO EXIT until BREXIT.

Not only that, the MP that called out paki rape gangs was forced out two weeks ago because of her comments.

>Sarah Champion forced out of Jeremy Corbyn's shadow cabinet after warning Pakistani men are raping white girls
>16 August 2017
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/16/sarah-champion-quits-jeremy-corbyns-shadow-cabinet-warning-pakistani/

It literally is the jews though.

>who orchestrated the inflow of the muslamics in the first place
???

well at least you don't have all those scary guns to fight your government with right?

We're a dead country

seriously please nuke us it isnt funny anymore just do it KIMMY PLEASE

Orthodox Jews don't accept homosexuality.

>Naz Shah
>Sadiq Khan

Are all the government positions in the UK filled with Muslims?

>that mp comment
*whistle~~*
if it was here, she already beheaded>lynched >raped>repeat

BRITAIN HAS SUNK

Source for OP story?

For other jews.

It's called sharia creep. Using democracy against itself until they have absolute control.

I can't wait until the royal family is publicly beheaded and replaced with a caliph. I wonder what kind of neutered response will come from the remaining Brits.

>Story about Naz Shah saying rape victims should shut their mouths if the rapist was muslim
>Yeah, but look at this Jewish guy in the PR team of her party leader

I knew all that inbreeding had made the British retarded over the last decade or so, but wow...

Fuck off cunts we're best ally we get first nuking

Pakistanis have been called Asians in Britain forever, it isn't deceitful. Chinese people aren't called Asian in Britain, they're called Chinese. It's just a language thing, like elevator/lift, sidewalk/pavement. Not everything is a conspiracy.

guess why they call it baby buggery island?

Fuck off, we made you, we get first nuking, wait your turn.

She had to resign from the shadow cabinet for saying what she did, yet the woman in OP gets off scot free because she's brown.

Muslims aren't a problem unless they're invited into your country.

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Let's archive it

>haaretz com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
archive.is/HOx4l

>came looking for my daily UK is lost fix
>first post

I was just going to post this exact thing, but you beat me to it lad.

Fucking STATE of this country.

b-but muh xfactor... m-muh £3 wine at lidle

Where is the tweet?

It was a tweet she liked, then unliked once she copt on that people copted on

Orthodox rabbis molest young boys all the time but no one tells the police because reporting Jews' crimes to the goyim is mesirah.

Piss off dad you're already dead.

I'm surprised you can still feel the pain

This seems far fetched and fake news

Can i see proof of this MP saying this? Not out of context?

I generally dont believe media lies

Brexit was always a meme. Even if we completely left the EU like the people who voted for or intended, we would be still be fucked. It wouldn't stop coloured immigration and, it obviously wouldn't do anything the millions of Moslems/non-whites already living and breeding here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
>Maimonides further explains: "It is forbidden to hand over a Jew to the heathen, neither his person nor his goods, even if he is wicked and a sinner, even if he causes distress and pain to fellow-Jews. Whoever hands over a Jew to the heathen has no part in the next world. It is permitted to kill a moser (informant) wherever he is. It is even permitted to kill him before he has handed over (a fellow Jew)."

That's why you don't hear about rabbis touching kids.

It is deceitful because it serves the purpose of preventing people from identifying a specific group and recognizing pattersn.

article says she retweeted it

Thank god the brits are going to contain the shitskin horde with their secession. Thank you!

Everybody knows what it means. I live here. "Asian" plus crime = Paki (unless it's fraud in which case it might be a Sikh).

No it says she liked it

It's only an issue for foreigners reading British publications. Everyone over there understands who's being talked about.

At least the British public are not cucked.
It's real. There were numerous petitions (that got the right amount of signatures, too) to get her removed from Labour, but Cuckbyn did nothing, obviously.

They don't report them as asian anymore, it's either a group of "men"or a man from Luton.

wow Germany is crazily undecided

Didn't Cuckbyn dismiss an MP for complaining about child rape gangs?

Mwhahahaha
Die le anglo
> t.Quebecker

That's true. The other day when "a man from Luton" had a sword outside Buckingham Palace I don't think anybody thought it was a white man.

She resigned, but we all know that he pushed her to do it. It's ridiculous. There is such a contrast between the British public and the elite. The former is anti-immigration and usually anti-Islam, while the latter is completely fucking cucked. It sucks, because we aren't doing anything about it.

Maybe they can sort themselves out.

>At least the British public are not cucked.

MP for Rotherham as well, you couldn't make it up

what in the fuck lmao
commonwealth please
what are you doing

The elites decided simply to genocide Brits and replace them with brown people. Now, they can import 300+ million brown people and sell them shit.

White people must evacuate from this island before you will get raped. murdered or sent to gas chambers. It's South Africa 2.0

>alot of people had to die for it
This is always the case... Its exactly like the start of the matrix movie... white men created perfection for you... but you rejected it and never believed it.

Like it or not , it is all white peoples fault.
It doesn't matter what the enemy is doing.
YOU ARE LETTING IT HAPPEN

nice link you got there.

Love that "Asian" thing in British news.

>Coming from a leaf

Just accept that the UK is a muslim country now

It's on the same level as the media identifying niggers criminals here as "youths" or "teens"

It's true, though. We largely hate Islam and immigration at this point. The vast majority of people who hear about this incident are outraged by it.
The working class are based as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=5N5aV0U7Atg

this is the future you chose, bongs. you could have prevented this. instead, you sided with the jew over your cousins.

Pakistan is in Asia, the vast majority of immigrants from Asia are Pakistani. It isn't PC bullshit or rocket science.

I'm white and i don't care if you think it's my fault... i'm awesome with a job and success. Continue being a loser blaming me. I. Don't. Care.

The final redpill is understanding that every country is too far gone. The entire global civilization is fucked and you cannot reverse it, it's simply too late. This has happened before in history and not one civilization was saved after going past the point of no return.

Germans are the main contributors to the end of Europe now, with Merkel at the helm.
Also, we gave you lots of leniency when you annexed the Sudetenland AND all of Czechoslovakia, which you had fuck all claim to. We warned you not to invade Poland, and you invaded Poland. Also, France was the one that wanted to fuck you up. We just tagged along with France, except we weren't steamrolled and didn't surrender, so we are blamed for it.

So do you want our help now ? : ^ )

armenia is in asia. israel is in asia. At least here in the states when you say asian everyone knows you mean east asian. Then you have your middle eastern people. Then if you have an indian guy you say dot or feather? not that hard

Why don't call them Muslims/Pakistanis?

They call them Asian as in Asian minor. Calling what used to be called oriental, Asian is a US thing.

I guess because Australia sucks our cultural cock you guys picked up that naming convention as well.

Jesus what happened to your balls? If you're suicidal, might as well go out with a bang. Tar and feather that mudslime cunt.

And in the UK when you say Asian, people know you mean Paki.

>>controls the education
>>controls popular culture
>>controls the media
>>controls the government
>>controls thought
This is the case for all western countries though.

Most people do call them Muslims, but the media uses Asian. Pakistani is too broad, as they could be any sort of Mudslime.

>Born too late to experience Rome at its apex
>Born too early to live in a galactic empire
>Born just in time to watch Western Civilization collapse again

Man that really upsets me seeing that, i dont really care what you are or what you belive in, no one should have to go through what those poor little girls went through and to then be let down publically again like this.
White, muslim, chinese, black or alien no one deserves that.

Asia Minor is Turkey, Asian in Britain refers to South Asia.

>And you can not reverse it

How about you nuke us with some of our nukes, and then you can get NZ to nuke you with the ones left over.

LOL
>"victims of (((Asian))) sex abuse gangs"

Would you look at that?

From Wikipedia:

>In the United Kingdom, the term "Asian" is more commonly associated with people of South Asian origin, particularly Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans.[3][14] The UK usage of the term "Asian" is reflected in the "ethnic group" section of UK census forms, which treat "Asian" and "Chinese" as separate (see British Asian).[15] Most respondents to the UK 2001 Census of non-Chinese East Asian and Southeast Asian descent chose to write-in their ethnicity in the "Other Ethnic Group" category rather than the "Other Asian" category, reflecting the association of the word Asian in the UK with South Asian.[16] Despite there being a strong presence of East Asians in the United Kingdom there are considerably more South Asians, for example the 2001 Census recorded 1.05 million people of Indian origin and 247,000 of Chinese origin in the UK.[17] Peter J. Aspinall of the Centre for Health Services Studies, University of Kent, recommends privileging the term "South Asian" over the term "Asian", since the term "Asian" is a "contested term".[14]

This business about the use of "Asian" for Pakis being some sort of conspiracy is only ever said by foreigners, I've never seen any British user say it, because it's bollocks. It's just normal British usage.

It gets worse. She was completely in the clear after that tweet but then...