Did he we ever find out what this meant? Or was drumpf too proud to say it was a typo?

Did he we ever find out what this meant? Or was drumpf too proud to say it was a typo?

drupf

who cares

lol drupmf

Trump is legit mentally retarded. He can't even remember what he did the day before.

Fuck GRIMPF

Password to Comet Ping Pong basement.

Not a problem we can remind him.

He's a Dripmf

I CANT BELIEVE WE LET DRUMPHHHHH GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODES

donal jay DRUMBPF the most retarded US president ever

congratz for electing an unqualified moron Sup Forums

OP still doesn't know what it means.
Lurk moar fgt.

Ranold z-zompf!!!!

You really can't figure out what he meant to write? Leftists everybody

Raises Eyebrows*
>*Audience giggling*
>Drumpf...
>*Audience Howls and claps*
>I mean, really?
>*Audience starts seizing, multiple fights break out*
>*Colbert gets on his desk and rips off his shirt*
>DUANLD TRUUUUUUUUUNP
>*Audience is completely rioting, they're attacking and cannibalizing the TV crew*
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>*Colbert's eyes become red, a huge storm kicks up outside*
>IMPEACH BONALSD GRUMP!!
>*Wings sprout from the audience members, they begin chanting in Latin*
>DAAAANAHLD
>*Colbert sheds his skin, a 10 foot demon is now standing in his place*
>BLUMPF
>*The world descends into chaos, mass murders, rapes, and cannibalizations sprout up*
>GLOMAND MUMP IS A FAVICST
>*Trump, laughing hysterically, but crying profusely opens the nuclear football and demands that all nukes be set off*
>*DC iS wiped off the map*
>*Trump is literally BTFO*

Cobalt Vanadium Iron Iron

27 23 26 26

>Did he we ever find out what this meant?
You must have missed the thread were we used weaponized Autism to figure it out

NOBODY tell the newfag what covfefe means!

I assumed it was supposed to be coverage and he left it to auto-correct to do its job but it didn't.

COVFEFE is MOCA, the main power center of the Liberal Mafia. Soros, Clinton, Geffen and Podesta all have presence on the board of directors. Massive human trafficking front.

This. Hard to believe all it takes is a typo to send the media and Sup Forums into a frenzy.

Yes, someone figured it out shortly after:

Covfefe’ (pronounced “cuv – fee- fae”) is an Antediluvian term for “In the end we win.” It was commonly used by the sons of Adam to rail against the evil actions of the fallen who had led man astray.

Yeah, he was halfway through typing "press coverage" when someone came into the Oval Office and distracted him so he put his phone in his pocket without closing it and typed out a bit of gibberish

Theory 1
Trump was phone typing the word coverage and messed it up, hit send while attempting to correct himself.

Theory 2
Trump was actually discretely testing his twitter powers. The market reported a 13% increase in coffee sales and coffee mugs following Trump's tweet.

Theory 3
Trump was communicating a message through his tweet that was not desired by THEM. They initiated their remote brain control and we got an interrupted message.

two scoops

is there a webm of her getting fucked and her tiddies bouncing

He was about to announce the building of a great new monument, an American Pantheon.

D•TRVMPVS•F•F•PRES•PRIMVM•COVFEFECIT

Cobalt Vanadium Iron alloy - It's how zero point energy is unlocked and how magnetic flight (UFO) works. Look it up. Not joking.

>people seriously believe Trump tweets his own tweets

typo and he's so fragile he couldn't even say 'fatfingered my phone on the shitter in the white house because i'm leader of the free world motherfuckers'

This.
He's socially engineering the normies.