Bahamas

Bahamas is 80% black and black lead for decades. GDP per capital $23,000 (US$). Seems like blacks can run a country. Your response race realists?

Other urls found in this thread:

offshore-protection.com/bahamas-tax-havens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram_insurgency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if they suck american dick.

It is a terrible place to live for most people

Because white people still pay for it through tourism

>GDP per capital
>per capital
>capital

How so? I've never been.

Of course they do, black people don't tourist. And their second industry is tricky global finance. But the point is they are doing well. Plenty of other Caribbean islands, not run by blacks, are doing much worse.

Autocorrect.

Most areas off the tourist areas are pretty bad. Kind of depends on the island. Don't know about the Bahamas specifically but I can say that with confidence about Trinidad and Jamaica, both majority black.

Bahamas are run by Brits and Jews, retard.

White tourists you ball sack.

Bahamas are not Jamaica. Certainly most black countries have serious problems.

Proof? All the politicians look pretty black.

White tourists go to lots of Caribbean islands. Most of them are very poor with GDP/capita in the few thousands. My balls don't have eyes but they can still see through your argument.

>surviving off white people's money

No matter where you go, it's always the same.

>have priceless natural resource in the form of beautiful island
>6 gorillion tourists a year spending insane amounts of money
>still basically a shit hole

Sounds like all American niggers should move to the Bahamas.

>Your response race realists?
How about you tell me about their tourist economy where all they have to do is rent space, and people will pay for it.

Please relate this to how other blacks can emulate this exact process to make money. Explain how blacks in Chicago can rent space and make bank. It should be a totally interchangeable formula.

not OP but how is it a shithole? the people live pretty good there by my knowledge

Have you been to the bahamas? It's fucking nothing. Literally most of the land has nothing on it. It's shit.

You would have to be a colossal moron to fuck up a tropical destination off the coast of the United States. It's about as minority run as one of those government consulting firms which has ownership and a board of directors who are a bunch of native americans. These injuns were just pow-wowing around on their shitty reservations when the white man came up and said: "Hey guys, we need to use your special minority status to give us a competitive advantage on winning government contracts. It will cost you $0.00, we need you to sign legal paperwork, you will own the majority of the company but will not work here but rather control the board of directors. You will do nothing, we will run it, win contracts, conduct business, etc. and we'll pay you 20% of our earnings annually.

Then the injuns sign the paperwork and suddenly their reservation is a lot more prosperous. If you think the Bahamas niggers are responsible for the resorts, infrastructure/administration, and off-shores accounting you're deluding yourself. It's all controlled by outside interests and the niggers there are smart enough, to their credit, to take their gibs and not interfere. They are not an example of blacks succeeding in building a successful society by themselves.

You can make tourism anywhere if you're savy enough.

Tourist destination, like Hawaii. Free money constantly coming to the island. All you have to do is provide a clean sandy beach.

i'd buy land there desu

offshore-protection.com/bahamas-tax-havens

"The government of The Bahamas (The Bahamas being the official name of the country) is highly proactive in its attempts to attract offshore business, which accounts for over 30% of the country's economy with tourism accounting for approximately 60%."

Tourism and tax haven.

The government might be black lead, the economy isn't.

It's literally a tax haven for politicians and corrupt banks. Other wise it would be like Haiti

I thought the Bahamas got flash froze and moved to Antarctica or some shit?

and the niggers will destroy it

it's like crete dumbass

Same with Nigeria, Chad and Brazil.

Racists have problems dealing with simple facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Murder rate per 100,000:

Bahamas: 29.81
USA: 4.88
UK: 0.92
Japan: 0.31

My point is not that it can be recreated to save all blacks. But just to point out a fairly successful black run country exists. Something Sup Forums often denies can exist.

But why is it doing so much better than the other black islands in the Caribbean? Are not some also tax havens? How is it even stable enough for that kind of economy?

Those countries are not very good examples of successful middle income economies, which is why I didn't use them.

oh look what a surprise, just the same murder rate as any majority black city.

Black violence is separate issue from whether they can run a government. I'm not suggesting you move there. More like, why is it safe to do your banking there?

>How so? I've never been.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Tuvalu is better argument for race realism
>blacks
>super low crime
>and religious

>Tourism is big business in The Bahamas and a mainstay of the economy, contributing nearly 40% to the country's total gross domestic product.

fucking lmao bruh
sure its all black but the money that comes in changes hands and gets washed is all nice and white. good place to do business and what with quite alot of finacial institutions in the caribbean a math and or business degree goes a long way

A tax haven doing well? What a surprise. I'm sure all that money is well distributed to the whole population.

The pacific island? The one that is 96% Polynesian?

Not an argument.

Bahamas survives off white tourists going there. Also, Bahamas should be nuked for braiding white girls hair so we all have to see that retarded shit when they come back from vacation.

There is some black kid in my college from the Bahamas. He claims that he owns a Starbucks franchise and dresses like a consumerist faggot. Pic is what he carries his shit around in.

There is a very thin line between nigger culture and fag culture I've noticed.

>"Seems like blacks can run a country."
>Basic necessities like assuring the safety of your person aren't even met

The Bahamas is a tiny country, smaller than ours. If we had their murder rate, we'd basically have a murder virtually every day instead of every three months. Since everyone knows everyone else, almost certainly somebody you know personally would be murdered every year. That's what the Bahamas is, it's a war zone.

I bet it has all the other hallmarks of a black country too, like high crime rate in general, high traffic fatality rate, generally shitty people and antisocial behavior, government corruption and incompetence, etc.

They make money on tourism and tax evasion, literally easymode tier economies. By your logic the Arab countries are successful too because they're rich. Even though don't they don't even fucking extract the oil themselves.

one tiny island that thrives from white tourism vs dozens of third world shit holes. Yea niggers are subhuman

Rare Kimbo knows what it's all about

Yes. They love to wear feminine designer brands, real or not.

I just realized this kid's dad is probably using the franchise to launder money.

The Bahamas have less than 200,000 adults, they were a British colony, and are a US protectorate.
They are also a prime tourist destination.
Running the country is easy.

Yes yes, there are no other tourist destinations in the Caribbean.

More likely, but you have any more data than Sup Forums spitballing? If the city of New Orleans seceded from the US and started a bank would you trust them with your money?

Sheesh, finally. Thanks, this is a little better. I used New Orelans above because it is similar by murder rate and probably many of those measures. However it is still quite livable.

I guess a comparison of countries that are both tourist and tax havens is the next step.

>Cherry picking fallacy threads
These have increased in frequency as of late, so in the interest of producing a better informed ebil nazi huwhite supremracist, here are some facts about it.

Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.

Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Starbucks doesn't franchise

I've always wondered why, I'm guessing they associate the brand's with status do wearing faggy clothing is cool as long as it's brand name to push the illusion of success. Blacks in my area look borderline trannys to the point that out of state blacks make fun of them. It's weird.

I thought so when I heard him say it. My school is not cheap, and he does not come off as very bright, so idk how he can afford it.

Those other tourist destinations survive off of tourist money too. What's your point?

your knowledge is lacking

his parents. wtf else?

Yeah, but why lie about owning a franchise? He openly said in class introductions last week that he "owns" (parents bought him) a Starbucks franchise. My school has a significant number of old money kids, so he isn't exactly impressing anyone.

This is not a unique situation in the Caribbean. Yet Bahamas is doing so much better, by like $10,000/capita, why? (It is still a British protectorate not US)

Everyone has seen it. Go find a redpill thread.

>all are like this
>why some different?
>no, be quiet. All.
Sorry, but sometimes you do need to explain the exceptions.

cause he's a fucking liar. he's a faggot anyway, by the looks of that bag.

somebody used some of my original content!

Brazil is 47.73% white so I don't think you can count it, even if Brazil "whites" are more likely to be huehuehues.

I also don't know why people list nigeria as a successful country, they are currently undergoing a large insurgency, though this probably has more to do with muslims than it does to do with blacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram_insurgency

>hes' a fucking liar
I figured that out
>he's a faggot anyway, by the looks of that bag.
Possibly. Most niggers dress like that though after they sold a kilo of coke.

You realize a can of beans cost like 7 bucks there right?

Do you really think politicians run countries?

Yea, Laundering Drug money is apparently fool proof

>Your response race realists?
Have you seen a bell curve? They have edges, no sane race realist would deny that "no smart black people exists" or that "all black people are criminals".
Also note that the Bahamas has an average IQ of 84, which puts it somewhere in the top 25, among other atleast somewhat developed states, such as the United Arab Emirates.

Notice that the statement "Black countries often have a low GDP" does not imply that "all black countries have a low GDP", this is an obvious reply.
It would not be unreasonable to assume, even by hardcore race realists, that a black country with a high GDP exists.

Don't the lizardpeople run every country? Bahamas is run by politicians as much as any other country. Unless you know who the secret controllers are, there is nothing we can say about it.

Right now can anyone answer, where the money is going, about corruption, conditions for the median citizen? And why it is different. Those are some of the interesting points brought up so far.

The black countries that have money are tourist destinations, and are often tax havens. This is the case with the Bahamas. I

Politicians are figure heads. Money talks. The Bahamas has money because of tourism and
various financial havens (Laundering, tax, shell companies, etc)

Exactly.
That is the entire point, the claim of race realists is always about generality. Special cases can always exist.

LOL ITT NIGGER.

Nope. Starbucks doesn't franchise, so complete bullshit.

Other 20% runs the place

Also, there is a huge wealth gap in the Bahamas. Only a few thousand Bahamians actually live a upper class lifestyle.

Bahamian/American here. Was a (very young) political advisor to the FNM for their election victory last may. I can take any questions about Grand Bahama in particular, that was the island i was living and working in during the campaign. Ill post some pictures too, yes it is a very nice country.

>not run by blacks
Not run by Jews puppetting blacks.

Still a British colony in all but name

I suspect you of being new. "often" would be the safer argument, but it is not the one I've seen.
We are talking about a population, not individuals. To say Bahamas is an exception is to say the whole population has a curve shifted up the IQ scores. Maybe that is the case, but also very interesting.
Besides explaining the exceptions is interesting and important work.

Sure, but how many upper class should you expect out of a couple hundred thousand? Maybe it has a large middle class. (Probably not) I'll ask this guy.

What are the conditions for the middle class? How big is it? Has Bahamas been getting better or worse since the British stepped back? Who really runs the country?

>I suspect you of being new.
To Sup Forums? definitely not.

>To say Bahamas is an exception
It is certainly an exception when you look at its tourism, I doubt that many other mainly black countries get so much tourism.
Which at least needs to be part of the explanation why it has such an high GDP.

I was only arguing that the existence of exceptions does not disprove the general theory.

>Sure, but how many upper class should you expect out of a couple hundred thousand? Maybe it has a large middle class. (Probably not) I'll ask this guy.
Just because ~2,000-4,000 Bahamians are rich (first world lifestyle), it does not mean the country is rich. They do not have a large middle class, which is what signifies a first world country imo. Bahamas' economy is based off tourism and finance. Most Bahamians work in the tourism industry.

There is a very small middle class. That is usually where the British decendants (and i) are oriented, and many blacks. These are people whomare civil servants, shop owners, and teachers. The british had planned to build alot of the island up, so they cleared and paved roads everywhere. Many of these roads lead nowhere and have no buildings on them at all. But the houses that are out there, are owned by the middle class people, who can afford to build barbed wire fences around their homes. I live in freeport, which is the largest city, i have a condo in a touristy area because its nicer (pic related) Bahamas was hit hard by hurricane Matthew and alot of funds had been held up until after the election but the ball is rolling now to reopen some of the resorts that were damaged, because the economy is very tourist driven

Also if you are white, you are a king, and the people would not DARE lay a hand on you. To the government, you are their number 1 priority, because if you are white and in the Bahamas, you are serving a very important purpose or
Job, or are a tourist spending LOTS of money.

You mean the place American whites and everyone else visits all the time and throws money at?
I wonder what would happen if the tourism industry was gone and all the white people vanished.
I'm sure I'll get no response to this.

Do you know anything about the financial institutions there?

Its irrelevant, thats what their economy is based around, the people are living MUCH better than they would be in jamaica or africa. The same could be said about how the united states would be, had it not been for tobacco, cotton or oil.

yea because being in 98th place in the global economy is a thing right... right... oh its not? anything below 30th place is considered a 3rd world country?!?!?!

damn black people maybe you should try harder

lousiana is like 50% black but america is still functioning. whats your point?

First of all it's 90%+ black. At least get your facts straight before making a fucking thread.

Second of all, pic related. Should help clear things up

People throws money at because it's a great place to spend your money and have a good time.

Tourism makes up about half of the economy, the rest is fish and fruit export, oil refining and shipping. The Bahamian dollar is equal to the US dollar and its more common to be handling US currency than Bahamian currency. And of course, corruption is rampant everywhere. They have a VERY established two party system. Commonwealth bank is the mist common bank in the Bahamas.

Yes. But I have heard there is something like 250 banks/ financial institutions that operate there.

>The queen can't even wipe her own ass anymore.
>Somehow she cleans the streets, works the hotels and cooks the food.

>offshore business, which accounts for over 30%
sounds like money laundering

Im actual not sure, i was never involved with the economic politics of the campaign. But i know that the Bahamas is a tax haven for foreign investors. I know there are no more than 10 commercial banks operating in the Bahamas right now.

Palm Beach fag here, couple of questions

1) what are you gun laws like, for whites obviously

2) what do people eat there? like whats a normal dish people eat

Tourism but yes it works, the average IQ for them is 93 a few points under an Africans born in the UK.

And so? Good for Blacks, their Island is so well managed that tourist are more attracted to it.

Tourism, they all work for companies owned by whites. Without US tourists they'd be another shithole, but thankfully they have really nice beaches.

What the fuck are you talking about, Tuvalu is full of pacific islanders.

Gun laws in the Bahamas are what you would expect in the states. No automatic arms and you are subject to background check before obtaining a license to purchase. I have never seen a gun store here in my life. You can only obtain a gun license if you are a citizen.

We eat FISH FISH FISH, everyone here eats fish. Groceries here are very expensive, about two times you would pay at the store.

I was wondering because said a business/math degree goes a long way. The Bahamas is close af to Florida and I was wondering what the pay would be for a white businessman

idk.....watev i guess also what a random pic to choose

They're so corrupt that they had to have new elections to keep from ever fucking up again.

People love eating conch too. Conch salad, conch fritter. Its all good stuff. The best conch you can get on the island is NOT at a restaurant but at a stand on the side of the road somewhere.