Is this shit about vaginas having melanin receptors true?

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body, and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged melanin receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby) , which makes sense given the lack of melanin in white penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with darker mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

Anyone have any links refuting these claims? I'm getting tired of reading about this shit.

None of this is real, why waste so much time typing it up? White men were and still are what most women of every color want. """BLACKED""" is only a recent invention.

Yes. Women have melanin receptors, egpyt was black, and Africa had flying pyramids and shit before whitey took it away.

>blacks have the largest penises

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Kill yourself, shill.

How much are you getting paid per post?

>and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are)

no because there is no such thing as a melanin receptor you shill faggot

sage sage sage

>On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

>On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

Are you feeling alright, OP? Think you need some fresh air, bro.

He's not wasting time, it's just copypasta. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V.

Reminder that Breivik is the only person in modern history who found any kind of working, effective solution to leftists on the internet. Nothing else has worked.

>this meme flag
>(so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby)
Absolute kek, 10/10 b8

>melanin receptor
jesus christ dude, kill yourself

brb fapping

checked

Brotha beta hope dat a lie the popos be using data shit ta prove we dun raped sumbody if bitches pussy detects niggas dicks. They CSI brotha s dicks we fucked.

The more you fuck or fap, the darker the foreskin gets.
It's a biological sign of how desirable you are, from a prehistoric tribal viewpoint.
Mind you, the skin doesn't turn chocolate. It turns gray.

>blacks have the largest penis
Sauce?

>vaginal walls some distance apart
Pretty sure that's not normal

Checked, keked and saged.

>So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are)
Well that escalated quickly

>vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises
oh god, my sides

nigger troll

Do you ever get sick of shilling for the Big Black Cock, Schlomo?

Who /virgin/ here? The vagina doesn't look very deep in that pic, is that how they actually are?

it's all fun and games until the left starts to use this for real and people actually believe it

kys

I believe the average depth is something like 6"

You literally have the internet to teach your virgin ass this shit

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I wish I could slit your throat for being such a genetic failure

Shit post

>white nationalist.
>Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman.

Hi Tyrone.