Cern particle accelerator is there a connection to NSA?

The Cern particle accelerator, is there a connection to NSA or some other fishy organization?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/drunk-employee-arrested-at-cern-after-causing-3-2-magnitude-earthquake/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOVlx4PRxZE
iflscience.com/technology/scientists-create-holograms-you-can-touch/
archive.is/6A5uL)
home.cern/topics/birth-web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

no

Everything is connected to the NSA Sven Al badgadi, one way or another.

Any evidence?

>to NSA
are you retarded?

How the fuck are you supposed to give evidence that it's NOT connected to NSA?
You're supposed to give evidence that it IS.

Yes, the Atoms are clearly a treat to the national security

What makes you think there is?

Physicist checking in, partly also working on a CERN project. While I don't really need to visit the facility myself, I can't see how they are connected to the NSA. There is literally one area of expertise relevant that is developed at CERN which might be of interest for the NSA: high speed data acquisition and online/offline processing.

When the LHC is turned on and the detectors are detecting particle hits and particle showers, they produce around the same amount of data as the rest of the world combined at the same time. In order to store the relevant information, this data is first put through online data filters cutting out more than 90% of the irrelevant information. In the end you only have to write a few Terrabyte a second which is put through an offline filter and further reduce storage needed. The systems applied are close to the limit of what we can currently produce on the planet and if the NSA needs the best in that regard, CERN are the guys to ask.

Other than that, I can't see the NSA benefiting from what CERN is researching.

NSA and Cern are both run by the Illuminati. I feel like they are on very different missions though.

I suspect there are defectors from the Illuminati within the NSA as well.

Why is there so much data?
I don't understand.

There certainly is Russian connection

>magnets

Are you a Jew troll?

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/drunk-employee-arrested-at-cern-after-causing-3-2-magnitude-earthquake/

m8 worldnewsdailyreport is a completely fake news website

>>When the LHC is turned on and the detectors are detecting particle hits and particle showers, they produce around the same amount of data as the rest of the world combined at the same time. In order to store the relevant information, this data is first put through online data filters cutting out more than 90% of the irrelevant information. In the end you only have to write a few Terrabyte a second which is put through an offline filter and further reduce storage needed. The systems applied are close to the limit of what we can currently produce on the planet and if the NSA needs the best in that regard, CERN are the guys to ask
I hadn't thought about that.
You bring up a really good point.
Data sorting must be REALLY important factor in domestic espionage

Try calculating the number of particles there are in that volume of space BEFORE vacuum. It'll give you a sense of scale.

>fake news website
What? NO! You are fake news!

When particles hit each other, or Protons/anti-Protons in terms of the LHC, then depending of the energy given to the protons by prior acceleration close to the speed of light, many many other particles are created as a result and the protons destroyed. Hence you can create matter out of energy in that way basically. And there are a fuckton of particles colliding at nearly the same time creating an even bigger fuckton of particles.

These particles fly in every direction and have to be detected in some way or another. These are the big detector system standing in designated areas around the collider, each being like 20 meters high, 30 meters long (just guessing here, don't know the exact size) consisting of way more than 100.000 detector channels to be read out at the same time.

These detectors track the trajectory of every particle created and to find out the point of origin. They also measure the energy of the created particle and its momentum. All the electronics for this is custom build of course which is partly also done in my institute but not by me. From this date, when looking for a specific particle (some expectations what to look for is known from theory), all the irrelevant data is cut out by the online filter because there does not exist a system on earth that can store this amount of data in such a short period of time, i.e. a fraction of a second. And such a system probably won't exist even in 10 or 20 years.

You basically have to do "track reconstruction" to find the particle you are looking for. The result is pic related.

I assumed they were just looking at a very small volume of space (where the particles actually collide)

worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/

Under disclaimer:

>WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

GOOD POST

NSA uses the Cern particle accelerator to channel the full resonance of the Schumann frequency in order to amplify their ability to monitor the humanity's latent subconscious.
They are doing this as an expansion of MKultra and the work of John C. Lilly.They have to monitor the subconscious to prevent anyone on Earth from contacting the Earth Coincidence Control Office (E.C.C.O.).
(E.C.C.O.) is a certain hierarchical group of cosmic entities with powerful influence in the universe. However, there are forces ((())) which want to prevent the advancement of human consciousness to control the population.
All of this was foretold in the Dead Sea Scrolls

REEEEEEEEE

>Data sorting must be REALLY important factor in domestic espionage

Yes, they certainly use online filters to remove >90% of the information gathered because they can't store literally everything. But I also don't know the budget the NSA has for this. Yet even if they store everything, they won't have the manpower to go through all of this... they would need to have like 100k data analysts alone.

I can see online filters being extremely relevant for the NSA due to technological limitations in terms of storage.

sure. they use it at night to accelerate your autism

el psy kongroo

They figure out with particles they need to make this hurrikangz

thanks got it

you also said "you have to write a few Terrabyte a second" here but the measuring happens in much much less than a second right?

No, its just a scam for corporations to milk money off tax payers.

nice quads famm

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure they can't accurately predict where the streams of particles actually collide, so they're collecting in the entire tunnel the whole time and let data analytics sort it all out.

>some fishy organization
Only the forces of evil. Relax.

I already called to them about a half decade ago.

>fuckton
I thought for a second that's a name of some sort of particle.
Other than that, I have no fucking clue what are you talking about.

>can create matter out of energy
We're not ready for this shit.
> foretold in the Dead Sea Scrolls
Please elaborate.

Think of it as a matter transmutation device; it's basic alchemy, expanded upon.

>but the measuring happens in much much less than a second right?

Yes, the measuring happens in a fraction of a second. To imagine it in a simple way, which might not reflect reality but you will get what I mean.

The huge ass detector has like 100k channels to be read out and every channel is read out by it's own computer (to be more precise, one computer should easily be able to handle 20 channels but you'll still need a fuckton of processing power). The data is then immediately "stored" on something similar to RAM and process by each channel/computer individually. I don't know the exact time scales here, but the whole online filter system needs to pass the relevant info in most likely under a second. This will get put together by another system in a sensible way and written to hard discs.

If I remember correctly, the end result is that after roughly one second you have 2 terrabyte of relevant data stored somewhere and THEN the next bunch of particles collide (you can time particle collisions how you see fit in terms of time scale) and the whole process repeats. The most important part is though that you literally lose no data in this process and the online filter has to take up all of the information, which can easily be over 100 terrabyte in a few milliseconds.

No, but it's deeply related to the underground sects of the CIA. NSA is technological, CIA esoteric intelligence.

Be very aware of KEK. The other PA

it sounds like you have schizophrenia m8.

how the fuck does energizing a natural resonance of the earth help with mind monitoring?
> implying brainwave monitoring allows thought monitoring
> implying it's possible to remotely monitor a brain's electric currents without probes on the scalp
> implying it's possible to monitor millions of people at once without some sort of viterbi-algorithm EMF-wave-shaping phased-array radar monstrosity
> impying ECCO is a thing
> implying the dead sea scrolls have anything do you with your schizophrenia

The motherload of all conspiracies is yet to happen. Entropy reversal is the ultimate goal for CERN and once this comes to fruition the data will be used in conjunction with the NSA's data acquisition processes. Beware.

Yea sorta like advanced Alchemy, or better known as Hermetics.

If you read the Kybalion it would be abundantly clear.

That's the CIA brah. NSA only deals in American affairs. CIA is the central intelligence of the whole occult underground

>matter transmutation device

Not quite. Because that would mean (thinking about full metal alchemist here a bit) that the resting mass/energy of the particles is used and converted into other particles/matter. Yet, by accelerating the protons, you add more and more energy to the system and the more you have, more/different particles will be created. The excess energy, not matter, is used to create additional particles. Yet you need matter as an energy carrier in the first place.

nah bro they time it to collide at the place in the tunnel where they built the big-ass detector

most of the beamline is about the size of a room. (a long tube plus magnets plus maintenance access)

the detector is the size of a large house (thousands of cameras for every kind of particle all aimed at a single point in the beam, plus a fuckton of computers)

yes. its called Dwave quantum computers. they're all entangled and communicate extra-dimensionally. plus they're gathering all available data on all humans and recreating the world in the 'Sentient World Simulation' to assist in pattern recognition, behavior prediction models, and even gangstalking.

sure yes
because they both work for the illuminatis

Quick rundown here: youtube.com/watch?v=iOVlx4PRxZE

Also:
Vannevar Bush worked at MIT and was colleagues with John Trump. The same John Trump that had access to Tesla's research and equipment, including potential time travel equipment.

>Entropy reversal

Entropy reversal is something that is used "everywhere" in physics already and it's nothing new. You can create cooling mechanisms by forcing entropy reduction in paramagnetic materials by applying an external magnetic field.

Right know, companies developing fridges bring out "magnetic fridges" (google it) using such a principle to create silent and power efficient fridges. Entropy can always be reduces by applying external forces/fields.

checked -- when observed data for research is so granular, it eventually becomes tangible, which is a tipping point.

for example -- iflscience.com/technology/scientists-create-holograms-you-can-touch/ (archive.is/6A5uL)

pic related

>Brain expansion project called MEMEX

I want off this ride

is CERN fucking with our weather?

where you at bru?

t. UA9

No, HAARP does though.

Ionosphere cavity resonance.

OY FUCKING VEY

There's a connection to the Internet. You fucking imbecile.

home.cern/topics/birth-web

YES, BECAUSE DIGITS WILL IT. Ok no not really, they are in a completely different part of science.

"External" group in Heidelberg, Germany. I won't go further into detail but I think you can easily pinpoint the exact location if you work at Cern.

Hey Hans I took thermodynamics too but I meant entropy as the unquantifiable explanation of the direction of time

> Entropy can always be reduces by applying external forces/fields.
*Local Entropy

it's safe to presume whatever they research there have a nefarious purpose. Earth truly is flat.

Time displacement and matter mutation as well as interdimensuonal portals are contributing to the increase in severe weather, and it's being targeted and directed by haarp, and intensified using tesla technology.

Fact

Can't say a *direct* connection.
But it deals with physics, especially matter.
Their discoveries may be useful to some fishy organizations.
Anyway, if you want to check their real "connections", check their fundings.

i have seen a few webms of that type of thing. spoopy as fugg
thanks for the answer

It's a Russian rocket that's all fucked up.

yeah right

I can't believe people actually bought that.

If you play Kerbal Spaceprogram, you can recreate it pretty easily

>rocket spins
>exaust makes spiral

EZ Solution

You can create an expanding vortex in the atmosphere with a beam trail from a rocket?

No.
I wish you ignorant fucking shitskins were banned from using keyboards. All you are accomplishing is proving that you don't belong in white-built societies.
You are ruining it for all shitskins everywhere by posting. And all 4B of them will know it was YOU who cost them the opportunity and privilege of being allowed to immigrate to a white-built country.
You are the epitome of a stupid nigger and you're not even black. How disgusting and shameful, Sage.

I don't buy it

Yeah?
You're seeing rocket exhaust caught by the sun that's below the horizon.

Look at this one. The bright bit at the bottom? Same effect. Now spiral that shit due to a malfunction and it looks the same

Makes no sense, it's a directed beam that's showing a spotlight on the atmosphere itself.

Pic related: is this just wifi to you?

no NSA has Desertron

dont trust CERN

Came from EISCAT Tromso.
I saw it come up from behind the mountain.

0:40 the outline of the mountain Tromsdalstinden can be seen on the right. Filmed from Tromso. Look at google maps to verify.

How might one go about looking for jobs relating to building those tools that serve the purpose of data visualization and analysis?

Background in developing games, rendering many objects in 3D space, whilst being able to interact with and analyze values of each thing, is really fun.

Tools programming is by far the most enjoyable thing about programming on teams; building the software that is adopted to increase productivity.

>directed beam
What?

The rocket is spirally away from the point of view of the person taking the video.
Imagine a large cone with the rocket at the tip and the viewer at the base looking up.

Here's more rocket exhaust in the high atmosphere glowing eerily.
The issue is that the Norway rocket was spiralling

KEK

>looking for jobs relating to building those tools

Well you certainly need Uni education, either Physics or Computer Engineering.

>Background in developing games

I must say I won't bother imo. Very often the programming is done by physicist "on the fly" because it doesn't seem to be that complicated ( I don't programm myself, fucking hate it). If you are a "software only" guy than it's unlikely you'll find a job there. But if you really want to, the most logical steps are:

>have master degree
>look for Unis in Europe part of CERN projects
>apply for a phd student position and pray they'll take you
>have shitty pay for 3-4 years
>have phd, worked for CERN

>the large hadron collider goes under some people's fucking houses

Cool af

The corona of the spotlight is static, user.

If it was being cast by the rocket it would not be static.

The bigger one in Texas did too.
Or would have

The "spotlight" is the sun
The rocket exhaust is really high up and still in the sun's light while the ground is not

>The "spotlight" is the sun

lmao

Look up noctilucent clouds.
It happens
Particularly at northern latitudes, which unsurprisingly is where this happened

holy fuck you're dense. that's done by a rocket? kek

go do your homework

If it was sunset I'd be more apt to believe you.

Four fours

Fucking KEK

It didn't look very high up when I witnessed it.

the mountain you see from start is around 500 meters height, more or less.

Yes, the NSA has a dossier on every particle ever created there and everything that particle did.

This

Is that a pedophile vortex I see?

What you see in the video