Why aren't you muslim yet Sup Forums?

why aren't you muslim yet Sup Forums?

Because I don't rape children

I haven't been conquered by Arabs and forcibly converted.

Because I don't believe that women should wear Halloween masks

will it ever end?

Because I want to be saved and I despite pedophilie

Because of Matthew 7:15
>inb4 kike on a stick
>inb4 Jewish mind control
>inb4 turn the other cheek misinterpretation

>inb4 facts because I'm just larping anyway

But I am. Islam becoming the future of Europe and most likely the entire world is an undeniable fact, might as well get a head start.

>False Prophets
Post yfw the Bible is warning you against it's own words too.

Revelations 13:18
This calls for wisdom: let anyone with the understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.

you found a bunch of words whose letters have positions in the alphabet that add up to 74. congrats?

Because God doesn't exist, even if you call him Allah. Also, Muhammad was a pedophile, and therefore cannot serve as a source of moral guidance. At least Christ was a decent person and encouraged his followers to do the same.

I don't fancy being given camel urine to drink if I become ill:
Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle . (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"
>He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron

Besides, Mohammed is a pedo, fuck that shit.

Because I'm white.

sage and eat a pork dick fucking sandnigger

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Because im too busy being a edgelord athiest, duh.

As a footnote, I should mention that the "Hassan" in said Haddith is his grandson. According to scripture, Mohammed was already a confirmed pedo when we consider his mariage to 6-year-old Aisha (he was 54 at the time and already had several wives to satisfy him, but "the Angel Gabriel" told him it would be great if he could fuck a child).

tl;dr Mohammed is not only a pedo, but a bisexual incestually-inclined pedo too.

I'm not attracted to toddlers or goats.

I love bacon and alcohol and I'm not mentally retarded due to generations of inbreeding.

>Oy vey! It's just a coincidence, goy!

But I am. Bosnian Muslim here.

fags.

History doesn't forget and neither do Slavs.

Christianity is better and gives you more freedom to do what you want like conquering the Americas under the Lord and I love pork

Only submissive beta virgins still subscribe to Cuckstianity.

Just look at what's happening to Europe if you want proof.

Gee I wonder why Jews are pushing for this..

Takbir

Because Jesus Christ is lord and savior