Sup Forums isn't satir-

>Sup Forums isn't satir-

a bet all of you would pussy out in real life like this loser

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/crying-nazi-christopher-cantwells-lawyer-says-hes-just-kidding-about-killing-jews?via=desktop&source=Reddit
archive.is/Wd0j1
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
archive.org/details/youtube-5VuyHvaqd3w
weeksforsheriff.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cantwell is an annoying libertarian who just happens to be racist

I don't give a fuck about him.

thedailybeast.com/crying-nazi-christopher-cantwells-lawyer-says-hes-just-kidding-about-killing-jews?via=desktop&source=Reddit

SAGE,

And here's the archive
archive.is/Wd0j1

He got brainwashed by the TRS goys and his autistic brain couldn't handle it

He did more to fight the ZOG than any of you faggots did.

tausend sonne

UTR was for anyone who wanted to show up and support the confederate statues

Cantwell had every right to be there and defend himself he didn't break a single law. The police and state/city government broke the law by disbanding a permitted protest.

But since Cantwell's a cancerous ancap it's his own ideology of autistic individualism that has made it next to impossible to oppose radical leftists anyway.

What happened? Did you see a Somali raping your mom?

>flag

If only this autistic ancap could be sent to prison as well

Goon squad can't brainwash me, so nah.

>Cantwell's attorney is Elmer Woodard, who appeared in court wearing an early-1800s-style red waistcoat with gold buttons, bowtie, white muttonchop whiskers, black velcro shoes, and a a 1910s-style straw boater hat.

ignore this ANCAP he is mentally ill

>be ancap
>hate government
>laugh when someone gets arrested for their beliefs

Now I may be a simple country Hyper Chicken.

for assault, not his believes.

checked

He's facing 60 years now.

>democuck

change your flag to commie if you love them so much

>pepper spraying violent antifa attacking you (who themselves aren't punished despite assaulting a permitted assembly) is assault

ancaps are just communists by other means

you will learn the power of weaponized autism

Typical neck beard fuck boy cuck who lived in his moms basement and decided to start working out because he was sick of being loser.
He became a racist when he kept getting friend zoned by chicks who would rather fuck blacks or each other. Seriously the guy is a typical bata trying be alpha. He'll get fucked in jail big time.

>thedailybeast.com
>source=Reddit
lmao

I won't be surprised if he goes to prison, but if he does he'll have grounds for appeal and he'll be a good example of a political prisoner. The lawyer doesn't sound great but he does win cases.

have more but this is last one, call this mentally ill out larper out and then ignore him

>lived in his moms basement

nope he moved to New Hampshire to be part of the dumb "libertopia" there but got excommunicated from the libertarian cult for pointing out obvious truths like "blacks commit more crime".

>getting friend zoned by chicks

He was banging a Mexican as recently as last November

He's not even remotely a Nazi, he's just an edgy libertarian/ancap.

God what a shit ideology

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>le PYRAMID PILE OF PUSSY
archive.org/details/youtube-5VuyHvaqd3w
reminder to never, ever vote for the Libertarian Party

gee I wonder why

Pfft. Cry over a charge for "Hate speech"?
I have been up for attempted murder before and I never wept at the time, or after. It was kinda depressing though.
As regards free speech, etc, I had the cops up 2 months ago for threatening to stab my neighbours, mutilate them, and set fire to their property (over a dispute about refuse they left where vermin could get at it, this situation went on for months), but we all had a laugh about it as the police could see what was pissing me off (it hadn't been cleaned at this point).
Just for the record, for your gall in displaying that flag, I would happily stab you in the abdomen, fuck the wound, and make you eat what Ieft in you as you died crying.

>Cry over a charge for "Hate speech"?
That's not something you can be charged with in America, but any American should weep at the prospect of it becoming a crime since "hate speech" is completely subjective.

> be christopher cantwell
> look like a greasy incel for most of your life
> finally figure out how to lose weight, dress better and groom yourself
> about to get some juicy pussy
> sperg out and face 60 years behind bars because of your retarded political beliefs.

>anime reaction pic
I don't believe you.

That guy is allegedly dead

Then this WW2 era Dr Zeuss will suit you, sir.

>.t this guy enthusiast
but why

its funny because trump is our guy..he goes after anti-trump sites..this is our time

I am a long time Free Talk Live listener and Cantwell used to be on their show until he went Nazi and they booted him off. From what they say he just went insane and left them no choice but to disassociate.
That being said they still dont favor his arrest even while they openly denounce him

No he isn't

weeksforsheriff.com/

Truly the ridiculously autistic.