Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Virtue Signalling/Who cares.

>using the Dating Jew

No quality woman uses social media.

If a girl rejects you because she says you're fat, email Okc and say she phoned you and adores hitler
In fa t tell them she's recruiting for the klan

They banned Firefox (wouldn't load for it) back when Brendan Eich (head of Mozilla, who make Firefox) was 'exposed' as having donated to an anti-gay campaign.

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS THING WE DID TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW VIRTUOUS WE ARE

>OkCupid
What is this, 2011?

Can we delete all feminist account too? JK that's how to know if girl okay to fuck and not message again.

>continue attacking white people
>assume they'll just keep bending over
This can only lead to war, the country is too divided.

>anything else than 2 d
Noty

>website used to find chubby girls to give you head
>acts all virtuous

ha

>hate groups
Send them Antifa members, if they don't get banned point out the hypocrisy

Perhaps they've convinced me that a spot of fun might be fun at the smug okcupid websites expense by a Red Pilling and triggering field trip... Mayhaps it's a goodly target?

>ONCE THEY SEE HOW VIRTUOUS WE ARE THEY'LL COME BACK TO US AND WE WON'T NEED TO DECLARE BANKRUPTCY I JUST KNOW IT OH BAPHOMET DO NOT FORSAKE YOUR SERVANT

Fuck off dumbass, smash the fash

Love makes racists become non racists. It would have been a lot more proactive if they made a public announcement to only allow non white women to be able to be in contact with him.

first two posts best posts.

So what they are saying is that people should help them in their witch hunt by Ben Garrisoning as much of their user base as possible? I'm not sure why they would ask that as it would result in either their ability to unperson thought criminals would be overwhelmed or it would cause them to ban an ever increasing percentage of their user base, hurting their bottom line, render their brand toxic, not to mention force many people into the altright.

>it has struggled to attract younger users. The median age of female OkCupid users was 32 years old, according to a 2016 study, while that of its rival Tinder was 26.

top kek

>old failed women trolling for cock
Online dating, not even once.

Report all sjws as white supremacists. If black report them as trump supporting fascist antisemites

>okcupid

fat single moms. don't care.