Why haven't you become muslim Sup Forums?

why haven't you become muslim Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theforbiddenreligion.com/primordial-gnosis.htm
youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ShZEt7J5RNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a pedophile, I like freedom of speech and fucking goats is disgusting.

Shit b8 fag

Why haven't I converted to a violent, sickenig religion, I don't know.

sickening*

Because every muslim country out there is a cunt backwards disgusting shithole crawling with the most evil vermin on Earth that's flooding to fuck up MY country? Gee, I wonder.

I want to be saved and I hate pedophile

Why haven't you KYS already OP ? Don't you aware of how bad Islam is ? And yet you have to promote this garbage because if you don't you will be eviscerated by your so called Muslims fellow. This is a religion of the Weak and the Devil and you have to go back sandnigger because you are using a computer and in Islam technologie is haram.

because Im an atheist living in my parents basement

Or am I?

I wonder what the percentage is in India

Catholic, sorry, just waiting on the orders to have some new fun

sage and eat a pork dick fucking sandnigger

islam literally believes everything you fucks believe

Why don't you die, Paki nigger?

Implying I haven't accepted the ultimate redpill already

i have only known one guy who did not wash his hands, he was a muslim from africa working in a salad factory in manchester uk, and he was fired for it ofc

Because I am a Gnostic and we dont bow to the Demiurge like you guys do.

because spirituality is for dumb people

no, islam does not.

Our culture is based on universal values, look at the Greek for example, it's not mystery why they expermented whith democracy. We are the only hope for humanity.

Islam stem from a culture based on tribalism. It's no mystery nothing but Tyrant. They might be the doomfall of humanity

Why would you reject the Divine Spark?

Fuck Islam.

>ESL
lol
>Our culture is based on universal values
more like universally degenerate values

Because muslims are disgusting and Islam is a religion of ignorance.

Because there's nothing to suggest anything divine is at play.

I think the concept could be hard or you stop fucking your sister and start to think of your soul

Not in this realm of shadow we are trapped in no.

The only light is trapped in us, and its tormented in this hell.

I've already done my part. Gonna go to my local mosque tommorow

>atheist degenerate talking about souls
yeah i forgot about the BASED white ethnostate, truly saves my soul

And you know that *how* exactly? Lol.

>Our culture is based on universal values
umm no sweetie...

Islam under Suleiman The Magnificent was less of a political force the same way it is today. In many ways the Ottomans of the 16th century were *far* more advanced than their contemporary European neighbors. The religion was more of a philosophical guide to life than a political tool, and the state was fair. A great deal of cultural output was produced in those years. Shame its gone so far downhill since then. Guess you can think of it like an Islamic version of Rome and the dark ages.

>religion is ignorance
fix

We don't support pedophilia
We don't support terrorism like a lifestyle in our own countries but only for military purpose
We don't make women less than a shit
We don't living our life using Taqqya everyday to dull people
We don't throw gay out of buildings
We don't burn heretic people
We don't chop heads and cut hands
We don't living like parasite at the expense of our host
When at war we don't flee elsewhere we are fighting to make our countries back again because we are proud and brave people
We don't fall for the Jews like you do : muslims hate Jew but they are the first stupid people to make their dreams come true.
Our countries were safe and at peace without you we are not everyday at war with our neighbours : muslims know one only thing : make war , violence, blood, incest, rape, murder : they can't act normal they have to act like insect or beast and you know why ? Because fucked up genes man. Your sister married your brothers or at least your cousin.
We are not BLINDLY following a religious book but we should now because you are invading our Whites spaces with your fuckin greasy and filthy Koran. WHITE SHARIA now !

Do I have to tell more ?

>democracy

>prosperity
>morality
>one true god

Its Gnosis.

theforbiddenreligion.com/primordial-gnosis.htm

maybe if you did all of those things you cucks would get some shit done

>some guy said it's true so it must be true

I believe islam is shit and muslims should be burned.

some religions are more ignorant than others, which may have values that hold true even outside the context of divine imperatives.

Islam is perhaps the most stupid religion around.
Even abbos could end with better ones.

I guess you dont know how to identify truth.

Begone, Mohamedan!

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

We have the One True Church, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic.

Why would we want a theologically debunk arian Christian heresy off-shoot, when we can have the Church of Christ, King of Kings?

Begone, pawn of the Jews!

I am not atheist , I am Christian , and I hate home sexual as much I hate Muslim

History doesn't forget.

I identify the truth by what I can objectively measure, as does any sane person.

Shit done is the word , you pig. We don't do "shit" we created beauty . Look at your filthy countries : only war only hate only dirty minds only Islam in the head only ZERO prosperity and security for your people. You are so STUPID you have to go in the West Using our technologies to spit on our faces. Eww you are worst than a shit, no words can describe you in fact.

As to the superiority of Islamic civilization and culture, why is it that Muslims want to leave anywhere but? It's no surprise you're hiding your German or British flag.

>Let me bask in and enjoy all the wealth, inventions, and freedom of Western Civilization while espousing a civilizational/societal model that I fled from.

Look in the mirror. You're basically a parasite.

correction: want to *live anywhere but?

Bulgaria confirmed least Islamic in the balkans

feels good

Can not say better , our country was so much pleasant to live before the coming of Muslim

cuck
then why don't you do what muslims do and strike down these degenerates
>we created beauty
that's exactly what i see when i look at this picture

beauty
> only war only hate only dirty minds only Islam in the head only ZERO prosperity and security for your people
it's called culture you cuck

because I want to reach Heaven not hell in the afterlife, you filthy heretic.

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

godspeed to you my brother

I would was my hands with soap and water too if I wiped with my bare hand

I don't care about gay and the only thing about the West you are showing me is some gay parade idiocy : OP are you a closet faggot ?

And also : how can you live in the West among gays and transexual? You are a shame , you don't know how to live in your own country full of pedophiles you have to go in Europe haha omg you are so full of shit! And gay ! And pedophile !

Now sage or kys.

1877 never forget TURKS BTFO by BIG EASTERN ALLIANCE

ftfy

Has anyone got the template for this meme?

Also CULTURE and ISLAM don't coexist together. The only culture you know is a deathwish or self destruction. I pity you so much.

Says the sodomite
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

Go back to Pakistan

i got my devil worshipping phase out of the way when I was a 15yo marilyn manson fan thankyouverymuch

it's cognitive dissonance with these lot. you confront them with an ideology that mirrors literally all of their beliefs except some superficial differences and instantly they are as squeamish about it as leftists are about them

>I don't care about gay
degenerate
>OP are you a closet faggot ?
pic related
>The only culture you know is a deathwish or self destruction
you know no culture at all
not a paki

That's what I thought you are a proud faggot. Now go back to Islamistan because it's where your brothers lives and wait for you to serve them.

You understand the meaning of value ? By definition there can not be degenerate value. What you value might be degenerate, but it does not make it a Value (honor is for exemple a value)

When we talk about liberty, we mean the liberty of all men.
When Liberty is mentioned in arabs culture, it the liberty of one men only (a tyrant).
So, ummm yes fatty. Read at least the greek and then come back. Why the fuck do you think human rights emerge in our culture and not any others ? And yes before you derail the conversation with your mediocrity, human rights has been perversed nowadays.

Well yeah no democracy is great, and then ow ow communist is in power, me no likee no more that i have no say in what is going on.

NEVER!

to who do you bow to tho?

Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

Go back to Afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY
Or what ever rotten hellhole you ever crawled out. Face it, all muslim countries are shit and for a reason.
They are full of shit people with shit values, shit culture, shit morals, shit work ethics and shit religion.

I spit on your culture and values.
A hindu eating human feces is less filthy than a muslim who bathes twice a day and washes his hands with mineral water.

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

Mashallah, brother

I know where Gnosticism comes from.
And he has his name. Monad

"the sum of all minds in existence is one", Erwin Schrödinger

Fucking faggot

realizing that western culture is the source of all hedonism and degeneracy is the final redpill

Change your flag filthy muslima

fuck off paki

Very clean

wow, i see why they burned you guys at the stake

i have an urge to burn you on a stake myself right now

>Arabic is an un-aesthetic language
>The name allah itself just sounds gross
>The people are brown and ugly, which gives the religion a poverty feel
>The religion is lucifer worship and diabolical in nature
>All the kneeling and such is uncouth, especially when they do it in public

*runs down more protesters in his dodge challenger*

I actually admire Islam but not the shitskin degenerate part of it.

But we have to be honest there are parts about Islam very admirable, especially when I see fags and children in LGBT being praised by our Western society.
I think we see Islam in a bad way bc of terrorists and sandnigs in general.

Memeing and trolling aside, I truly believe in the word of the V8.
I've been envious of the road warrior life style since I watched Mad Max when I was a kid and I didn't really have a place to put my envy until I saw the Warboys in Fury Road.

I believe humanity will one day be united in our want to be glorious, and our need to create the perfect mechanical beast of burden.

>realizing that western culture is the source of all hedonism and degeneracy is the final redpill

By "Western Culture" you mean (((Cultural Marxism))).

True Western Culture is Christian, laissez-faire, and inventive. The West has been completely corrupted by (((them)))

you have no idea what he is talking about. his views are right, but kinda clothed in shifty package.
Only Gnostics actualy understand what the fuck is wrong with Jews, among many other things.

This. It's a cunt paki flapping their lips, not a native Brit.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShZEt7J5RNs

> Islam
> morality

pick 1

Because I'm not going to rape kids every Thursday or let my neighbors get away with it.

Just become Aryan 2.0?

cuz... uhh.... donkeys are not for sex

delet this image

Monad is not really a name, its more like a title that means the One.

Is the election of Donald Trump proof that white men shouldn't be allowed to vote?

You only need to wash your hands with soap and water after taking a shit. If you're just pissing you can merely rinse your hands without soap.