Swedish Journalist get a dose of reality

youtu.be/Dx0XJP4OHTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tLUTe9ZQpYk
bra
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/coming-town-near-you-expert-warns-no-go-zones-are-growing-america
economist.com/news/europe/21707230-should-jails-segregate-jihadists-caged-fervour).
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
unz.com/jthompson/the-99-steps-of-intelligence-hunters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racist much?

You can see that the journalist is visibly sick by the uselessness of swedish police. SD will get 30%+ votes

god the double take he does when she goes "do you know how many rapes we have". it's fucking heartbreaking.

rape is bad mkay move on

This is the symboy of a broken country and broken people.

Not all Swedes!
youtu.be/tLUTe9ZQpYk

>lamotte
hes a cuck that pushed for this

>do you know how many rapes we have to deal with?
>scoffing at a 12 year old rape because three year olds now exist in similar circumstances

nice, sweden. nice.

>surely there is nothing more important than a 12 year old being raped
>oh but we have 3 year olds
>olds

Might as well just legalize rape at this point

are there any stats or infographics about the rape situation in Swedcuckistan? I keep hearing lefties say "it's just a fake rape crisis, Sweden is fine barely anyone is raped"

Not really. Sweden doesn't typically record the ethnicity of criminals.

>"Do you know how many rapes we have?"

>talk about what refugees are doing to sweden with my normie friends
>"sweden is the best country in the world! Where did you see those rape cases? I never saw that on tv... Oh yeah id love to go to sweden, fuck portugal, its poor and backward thinking, we are all citizens of the world"
Believe them when they say the redpill is heavy.

>do you know how many rapes we have
she used it as a deterrent and then realized it backs up the right wing argument

Its just a rape, nothing to care about

t. Henrik Hanrej

No, it's another variation of the fake news label, you make statistics impossible for anyone to access and then demand evidence when people want to discuss migrant crime.

And when he pointed out that the victim only was 12 she answered "we have three year olds raped too".
Wow, sure told him! What a racist fuck

Sorry man, är babbe själv. Kom bara hit för gibsen o svennefitta. Du betalar! :)

Just kill Sweden

>Sweden currently 10 million + people, growing rapidly because of next point
>3 million + non Swedes in Sweden and growing rapidly

It's no wonder Sweden is overwhelmed with rape cases. Sweden is at its heart a tribal nation whereby it used to hav very little crime because the population was homogenous but now that multiculturalism is being pushed on Sweden it's going to experience heavy crime especially rape before it ever normalizes again.

I actually doubt a little that this could be possible.

For example,I live in the second biggest city in Croatia,Split.
I have never in my life heard of someone being raped,and have read nothing on it in the papers.
Of course it happens,but it is that rare.

It would be shocking to me if I called police to ask about a rape,and she replied with:"do you know how many rapes we have?"

Is it really happening that often?

Lol. England is even more cucked than Sweden, check out Notting hill carnival. You will find blacks openly hump british girls and police officers.

Reminds me of the
>UM, ACTUALLY
meme. These people are out of touch.

this is the best i can deliver
source (fig. 4 and 6)
bra
.se/download/18.4a33c027159a89523b1b134c/1488273426439/6_Sexualbrott.pdf

nice to see our vans sell in sweden

>Is it really happening that often?

Yes.

Some poo in loo once told me that there were more rapes in Sweden than in India. The problem is that bad over there.

All I can say is that this nation is free-falling and everybody is sticking their head in the ground acting like everything is allright. Acting like having your daughter raped is ok because colonialism and slavery. I nearly ko an alcoholic bum on a parkbench today because he told me "jews are smarter than all other people" . This country is sick

>He thinks a nigger grinding up against a police officer is worse than a man raping a 3 year old.

No, it happens more.
These are just the ones that get found out.

Seriously when the collapse comes the cunts that cover this up should be seen for the collaborators and rape enablers that they are.

Yeah that shit is pathetic, police departments here love sticking by fucking bullshit circumstances like they'll get bonus points for eating shit and forcing normal people to eat it too.

Will this train ever stop?

Fuck off, no-go zones don't exist.

This is a good video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

EVERY SINGLE TIME

you've had your fair share of child rape as well
truth is western europe is in bad shape and the establishment is not only glad to turn a blind eye to the problem but condemn anyone who wants to attract attention to it.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/coming-town-near-you-expert-warns-no-go-zones-are-growing-america

Shut up cunt.

I think the best way is to go by the names of the criminals.

Infuriating how common this is. You have to really study prison data and cross reference shit to get accurate figures. It's seriously difficult, for example, to find the murder rate for blacks in Britain (it's something like 4 per 100k, vs 0.8 for white natives). For France it's nearly impossible, we just know Muslims are a majority in their prisons (economist.com/news/europe/21707230-should-jails-segregate-jihadists-caged-fervour).
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
This came out 7 years ago in a freedom of information request. There are no up to date stats. America is seriously lucky with the uniform FBI survey, even if they stuff the white category with hispanics.

Traitors of the people will get the rope when SHTF.

this is the swedish mindset, get used to it.

Do they even release that?

Just like last election, right?

It will stop when Sweden gets hit by the next economic crisis. We have two huge economic bubbles, housing and credit. At the same time our interest rate is negative, meaning that we will have no way of spurring demand.

>baby buggery island lecturing others about rape of minors

put down your human-kebab nigel, you are no better off than we are

Du lurar ingen. Babbar kan inte skriva! :)

If they released full crime stats, the countries would break down mentally.

It's a joke. But yeah, those fucks that say there are no no-go zones would never investigate themselves without police or protection.

speaking of children, don't you have an english girl hidden somewhere?

Are all of the cops in Sweden women?

Even the brazillian flag in the background is in a perfect state, quite funny.

Rape is only a crime when white men do it.

honestly just fuck Sweden at this stage. they asked for this. to those with their eyes open, just retreat to the countryside. your people wanted this.

table 1 not fig 6
the report also says that in 2015, 22% of handled sexual offences led to conviction

according to NTU, 1.7% of the population were victims of sexual offences in 2015 (not exclusively rape so to muddy the waters) which is around 129 000 people.

also another graph

3% of assailants in sexual offences were women in 2015 (this includes all kinds of sexual offences, even when that bitch slaps your bf's ass at the bar)

>babbar kan inte skriva
Dom skrev en bibel så jävla fin att du har ett kors på din flagga idag . Svennar är verkligen en udda skock får. Sadomasochister.

No. Just make sure it doesn't get inside the Visegrad borders. The West will fall, you can't save it, it doesn't want to be saved. Make sure you save your own. We are the example lesson for you to learn from.

Me and the boyz heard free use culture is on the rise in Sweden, looks like we have a new destination

Is there going to be war in Sweden with the non-whites?
Will you accept volunteers?

You should ask Skippy where might she be...

The mental break down is coming, it's on the horizon and steaming towards liberals at full speed. We joke about how Sup Forums red pills trolls through a steady diet of black hate threads, but the entire western establishment is going to have to contend with altering its established wisdom soon, one motherfucking giant red pill that will send them all into a state of despondency -
>unz.com/jthompson/the-99-steps-of-intelligence-hunters/
Pretty soon (like, less than 10 years) we will be able to give someone a genetic exam and determine where they fall on the bell curve. There's no more room for oppression, for diet or up bringing, 'stereotype threat', things are going to become conclusive. And liberals are going to have to somehow justify 60 years of policy, of indiscriminate third world immigration, affirmative action and constant cries of racism.

That's skyppy and his brother. learn something

wew i didnt even see this post

>Is there going to be war in Sweden with the non-whites?
hopefully, we need something that instigates this though
>Will you accept volunteers?
i think we can manage but you're free to join

Remember, when SHTF, always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy.

>Is there going to be war in Sweden with the non-whites?

There might be, because the people need someone to blame for their misfortune and I Believe that Group will be foreigners in general.

>I think we can manage
Hahaha

You think There is no problems with foreigners in sweden and it is all just a misunderstanding and Peoples own misfortunes?

Come on swedes, fucking fix your country.
People need to stop relying on the government. Set up societies of people to prevent this shit.

Same here lad. Start learning your Winter War tactics, and I'll study Rommel.

t. defeatist

Apparently, they did.

Damn that's psycho shit

>American jew steps out of house.

Not surprised

I used to think the Golden One was exaggerating when he said that we are in a low-intensity war. By now, I've seen enough nightmarish shit like this to know that he is actually right.

This will only get worse. At this point, we can only hope that full-scale conflict breaks out while the natives still outnumber the invaders.

it's part of their tactics to end debate. From what I understand, you don't even make the crime stats in Germany if you are not caught and prosecuted. After the cologne rapes they managed to convict only a tiny handful of immigrants. So statistically, the cologne attacks don't count in official crime figures. I'm convinced German police were discouraged from arresting suspected perpetrators in order to keep the official crime figures low.

T. "We shall overcome" pacifist

>SD will get 30%+ votes
No they want.

Det var ju inte dagens 80 iq araber direkt.

this picture triggers me. if that were an australian flag i would lose my shit. i would rather see the flag burn than see it hang upside down on that abomination. i would rather burn the flag off that pole than see it hang there.

hell it would look worse since our flag doesnt look the same flipped over.

Government stopped keeping stats of ethnic/immigrant crime a few years ago. I believe in 2008

Not entirely sure why though ;^)

There are, many problems. The need to put the blame on some other Group after an economic crisis is not a Product of rational thought but its something that Always occurs. Like the germans blaming the jews after the harsh economic times Before WW2. In the US OWS blamed the bankers, which was not without merit but the Point is that they blamed bankers as a Group not some individuals or some banks.

Rape in Sweden is illegal only for whites

Uses the defense of three-year-old rape. I times take priority to mature 12 year olds
Wew

its been up for only a few days and a guy has already been arrested for trying to cut it down

Depends if you mean just biologically or not

this

SD will not get elected and will not get any (new) seats, its like in Germany Afd so popular but merkel still gonna sit another term, and the ruling party is merkels party, its actually worse than that in sweden

sweden is fucked

build wall around it then nuke sweden, the wall will contain radiation inside and kill off anything that survives the initial blast.

The fucking politicians need to get the rope. How can they make those decisions and not expect the people to go hunt them down when SHTF?

You are just a sellout cuck. Your country is being raped, I sincerely hope you are next

SHUT IT DOWN

It's only a war if both sides are fighting.

Be happy that your people haven't lost their marbles yet.

I went to a town festival yesterday. You don't really notice it that much on an everyday basis, but yesterday i really noticed how screwed up we are.

Mudskins walking in droves everywhere. At least every other kid I saw was dark.
Muzzies and niggers were exclusively associating with their own, except for interracial couples, of course.
Meanwhile all the whites are laughing, having fun, acting like the good days are never going to end. Completely blind to the fact that the entire country is actively eroding around them and their children are set to grow up a minority.

Yes, that's why it's a war here in Sweden and not in Britain.

God...what the west has come to , the paris i was in as a kid in 2005 is gone ...forever
The beautiful west that was a positive example for me on prosperity ,is eternally gone.

V4's are alone in this world now ..and I doubt it will survive... I'm really blackpilled now.

What will happen once the east will be alone against the sea of shitskins and abberrants that roam this world?

You westerners really have to do something or this is the end.