Brother came out as trans

>Brother came out as trans
>He is now starting to wear women clothes around the house
WHAT
FUCKING
DO
I don't want him to become a degenerate

gay to trans or straight to trans?

It's only a matter of time before he starts sucking dick. If he hasn't started already.

I would make sure you don't drink from his glass by accident.

My brother came out as trans as well, it's fuckin weird and my mother is devastated

Just wait it out. His mental illness will lead to him killing himself. Then you get all his stuff!!

beat him up you pussy.

beat the shit out of him. you have to make him a real man. just think of the movie fight club

>Not being an only child

>brother is watching a series
>a white guy, a girl and a black guy are in a car
>one of the guys is a rapist
>ask which one is the rapist
>he says the white guy
>tell him about muh statistics
>he calls me a racist

Beat him everytime you see him.
Srsly just beat him and never stop beating him until he stops being a little faggot ass tranny.

Fuck his boi pucci. Its 2017 so it is normal to incest your lady brother

>I don't want him to become a degenerate

too late m8

The cure for such disorders?

Beatings.

I'm sorry, user
My dad came out as trans a couple of years ago.
You never get used to it, if you choose to not exile him you'll learn to just ignore it.
There is no fixing it, and fighting him over it will just make him feel worse about himself

3 1/2" slug, 12 gauge

Come out as a muslim. Enforce sharia law.

Hit him
the fucking degenerate.
Burn his female clothes

do what a good Muslim would do.

Where the fuck are you guys living? USA? Is every 2nd person there a fucking faggot now?
I only saw a tranny once in my life irl

>canada

you tell him to shut the fuck up the experiment is over, get back to the family - because he is family and family is the basic social organization of society. We experimented with the state trying to do alternative crap but its too late, its already failing, and the nazis are on their way, dont become a trap, we were just trolling you, be part of the family or survive on your own

This, pretty much.

Your brother is already lost, a dead man walking.

You should mourn for him, then leave him in peace.

He's going to kill himself in a few years.

My brother did the same and got the surgery. We don't speak anymore. He's dead to me.

Too late, faggot

The good old belt

This is who your sister is. Accept that and support her now, or you'll lose her for life.

ENCOURAGE HIM!1!!1!!!11

Kill him and reclaim your honor

t. Muslim

who cares?
Sup Forums is not your blog
frog posters should get gassed

Straight to trans.

OP you can't sort out your family without tremendous effort, and failure is guaranteed if you yourself are not completely 100% sorted out.

Move out and refuse to speak to your brother. DO NOT ENCOURAGE MENTAL ILLNESS.

beat the gay away

>not beating up your little brother
>not teaching him not to be a faggot
>implying this is his fault
YOU didn't do your job.

Let gramma know that maybe it's time to strike out on your own, and your brother can take over the basement and turn it into a makeshift Methadone clinic; ...or, pic related homegoy

Ask him really why he feels this way. Ask him to provide examples.
Ask him why he feels so ashamed of his dick and balls. Just try to understand.

FUCKING STOP HIM HE'S YOUR BROTHER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

white men 2017: Hurr they fucking my wife, what do I do? Hurr they making my brother into a mentally ill degenerate, what do I do? Hurr they taking my money and giving it to browns, what do I do?

YOU FUCKING STOP IT FROM HAPPENING YOU EMASCULATED KEK

I can't beat him, he's my brother.

that sounds gay as fuck m8, the whole feeling shit got him in that situation in the first place

What if he already goes to a psychologist and talks about this stuff? Does speaking with a relative would make a difference?

Pound his boipucci.

Murder him. Restore your families honor.

This is why white people are cucked. You faggots aren't willing to do what is necessary. Your brother is acting out and you need to correct his behaviour.

fuckkkkk nobody is safe these days huh, the reptilians are really running a sick and twisted hologram these days stay safe brothers

t.icke

Tell him that he feels like that because jews brainwashed him, and that he's mentally ill right now.

And beat him. It's for his own sake.
This "trans thing" it's just the trend for spoiled brats.

pic related

>pakis

You either love your brother enough to beat him back to normal or you hate him enough to let him rot mentally.

Beating him won't do shit. He already crossed over to a place where there is no return. He should be hanged like a nigger.

Don't be mean to him but also don't entertain his delusion. Continue to call him by his real name and actual gender.

No it's best to let the mentally ill off themselves, so they don't pass on their shitty genes.

He wouldn't believe it

the alternative is knowing that Gargalon-8, the ultron from a near by star system will colonize the planet once enough males have converted to traps, because you see Gargalon-8 just wants to turn the human species into his bitch species , so I would be careful

If he's come out, he's a lost cause. The least you can do is encourage him to support conservative fiscal policy, like Bruce Jenner.

You should also ask him to deeply question whether he really wants to transition, or whether there are other psychological factors contributing to his dysphoria that need to be contemplated.

My brother came out as agender. He also drinks that soylent shit so drinks a lot of estrogen.

>>Brother came out as trans

You've got a sister now bro, there's only one thing left to do, incestusous sex with your new sister

you know it makes sense

If you can't get in a physical altercation with your own family, who CAN you fight with? Won't you fight for what you love?

I think you posted recently? I would buy tampons and leave them in his room, right where he can see them. Weh he asks what they are for, say they are for his arse, to stop the spunk leaking out..

How about you be a fucking man. Support yourself. Get you own place. Then whatever your brother/sister does around the house doesn't concern you.

People keep advising this "speak to him" course or action, but what if he alteadyalready goes to a psychologist for months and discuss his condition with the doctor, what difference would make speaking with him?

you're a bigger fag than he is

isnt coming out as gay just an arbitrary to tell people you like things up your butt?
and coming out as trans is just all the above PLUS you like to be called a girl when it happens?
lewd, humans are lewd

You can't just beat the mental illness out of someone.
It doesn't work that way people

take it to /r9k/

thats pretty hot user
your mind must be riddled with such things to come up with this

If he won't wear the man's suit, then you must execute.

>take out life insurance policy on your brother
>wait until he kills himself
>???
>profit

No point trying to beat any sense into these keks. They are too far lost. Just watch them go extinct.

It's pretty clear we're at the "honour killing" stage here.

It's too late. Just make use of his holes before they get worn down.

Post his boi pucci.

Yes you can. Mental illness is nothing more than a liberal jew trick. There is no such thing as depression or anything bullshit like that. It's like those faggots who complain about ptsd or add or some other fucking nigger made up disease.

That shit doesn't exist. It's fucking fake and is all in your head. Just be happy. It's that fucking easy. White people make up mental illnesses to justify being a failure in life.

Explain him about the 45%

If you love your family, then you will beat your brother before he destroys your family. If it's early on, then there's still hope.

His old is your brother?

Make him angry, make him feel fury, beat him up if you have to.

Make him remember what it is to be a MAN.

Beat your faggot brother up. Bully his homo ass.

Look at my flag you retards, I'm not gay.

Tell him that cross dressing is CIS-normative, because it implies there are only 2 genders, and it's therefore transphobic and homophobic to do so.

>my brother

umm no sweetie "he" is your sister now

If you live in the same house as him still then you should be beating him up every day and call him a faggot so he realizes that what he is doing is wrong.

Yes it does. As long as you try your best to understand. And show him not tell him you accept him for who he is. And all his fuck ups.

Beat him you fucking wank stain. Or I'll mock you forever for being the cuck who let his own blood be tainted.

>to become

You used the wrong tense there bro. Sucks for your family though, maybe you should try to get your parents to join in on convincing him he's a retard?

>I can't beat him, he's my brother.
Jesus no wonder he turned out trans

Don't ever respond to me again with your sand people philosophy

Pounding some hot boypucci is a time honored tradition worldwide. Nothing gay about it.

>The least you can do is encourage him to support conservative fiscal policy, like Bruce Jenner.
KEK. Thanks for that user

redpill that mofo with this

Do you actually think beating someone will turn them back to normal? That's not how it works, the person will be selfish enough to endure any kind of beating to defend their little fad.

Stop fucking telling me to beat him.

Cut off his fucking internet access. That's where this plague is coming from.

Pussy. You might as well call yourself a women. Beat him!

Have fun in hell, then.

I kek'd

I have a belief that these things come from secrect desires about women. Possibly things that wont go fullfilled.
Also ask him where he learned about his trans stuff.

But I agree it does kinda sound gay. But in order to have a "healthy" sex life we also need to have "healthy" conversations about sex. Especially in regards to family.

beat him up NOW unless you want your brother to cut off his penis and get aids

Beat him! It will bring back missing masculne energy.

Do you cry yourself to sleep over your 'depression'?

I will never understand why people like you act like a bitch because of some made up disease.

And you better record it too. I don't want bullshit lies thatvyou beat him. I want to see you physically beat the gay out of him. If you don't, you're a traitor to your race.

You limp wristed, slack jawed, pathetic excuse for a brother. You need to beat him to save him.
This is coming from someone who has scars on his face from his older brother.
If my brother didn't kick my ass I would be a fucking bum being gay for pay. My brother forced me to rethink my life and decisions. Sobered up some, got a decent job, and now 8 years later I look back and thank him for it. I have a house a kid and wife now. Not laying around doing nothing while using anything to escape reality.

I never saw one and luxembourg city is like faggot central