That's a big claim

Latvia using their CIA puppets.

JFK is Carter now

communist, sand nigger, god

Jews

a non-white jealous of those perfect tans and vintage style
ring a ding ding baby

((( )))

Nobody. The Zapruder Film shows the crowd not even looking at the car when it goes past, because it is spliced. All Hollywood theatrics. The masonic 'Killing of the King' ritual.

The news has always been faked:

vid.me/8ifs8

For you

JFK - The CIA
RFK - The Mob
Teddy - The spirituous liquors

The Rothschilds of course.

so ur saying...JFK lives!?

AshkeNAZI Khazarian Zionist Jewish Mafia which controls the CIA and nearly every President before and after JFK-until President trump. But, they still control 1/3 of the military, CIA/FBI, most of Congress and senate -pretty well all big city mayors, most judges, and 90% of the media, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, etc. All Trump has is the American people who want their country back. This group also controls Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

Obviously people who could get away with it.

Jews

7 days after JFK tried to end Federal Reserve he got killed.

Don't forget John-John; his plane crash is incredibly shady, plus he never believed the Warren Commission and apparently had new evidence from a private investigator.
He was going to announce his run for the NY Senate, and there's no way he would have lost - the same seat that was then taken by Hillary Clinton.

I literally came here to post this.

LBJ and deepstate , Mossad and mafia

This is not hard. Try turning it around. Imagine Khrushchev was a murdered at high noon in Red Square. Would ANYONE doubt who did it?

I did.
Don't tell anyone tho.

With all the lies and hoaxes we now know this is possible. JFk gives the secret society speech then about 11 days later he is assassinated. His brother and JFK jr were also killed, so who knows.

JEEEEEWWWZ

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

Pure cohencidence.

Hillary did that one. No doubt. Or at least the Hillary crew. They can't stand an honest man.

Bush Senior and Kissinger were, and still are, behind most of the evil. They are of "the bloodline". Bush Senior helped finance Hitler and helped him escape to Argentina. They play BOTH sides of every war because "humans" are livestock to them. They have a genetic link to the Draconian reptilian race, are Satanists and the evil this group of monsters engage in is beyond most people's ability to accept. We have souls and "humanity' is not in their DNA.

Different people over time for different reasons up until JFK Jr. but I wish people could understand

CIA and Mossad

Kennedy genes are terrible. Refer to Ted Kennedy and Arnold Schwarzeneggers Kennedy kids.

>Draconian reptilian race, are Satanists
>hurrr durrr Alex Jones bro

shut your kike loving mouth already

wow

Kosher Nostra presents, in assoCIAtion with CIA nigger productions, a Dulles Bros picture, starring George Bush as the field operator. Charles Harrelson as the mafia muscle. Lee Harvey Oswald as the patsy. Jack Ruby as the contract killer.

Empire of the Fed

The Alt right

>Jack Ruby as the contract killer.
Ruby was a kike who said he did it for Israel.

Dulles Bros protected the American Zionist Council lobby by changing the name to AIPAC after BobbyKennedy declared them an "Agent of a foriegn goverment" shutting down ZOG's control over the U.S. when he was Dep Justice head

Bumping for more JFK redpills

pleased to meet you.

Trips

Heroes, regardless of intent.

The military industrial complex

White supremacist

The same idea driven people who killed Jesus Christ.

Dulles

Hillary

You and me.

you and me

wait what./ its a great song right ;)

Those dirty fuckin hooked nosed, shekel grabbing kikes that's who

jews

Pleased to meet you

Great song senpai

You'll never believe this, but it was just Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan acting alone. Just two extremist deranged fuck ups.

This is one of those cases in which the thing that actually happened is way harder to believe than the conspiracy. A strange phenomenon in its own.

Don't come to the South, damnyankee

can you imagine what they could do with corn on the cob?

chowda

CIA using La Cosa Nostra as trigger men

Republicans

>HUFF PAINT & SUCK YOUR FRIEND'S DICK

>no experience with night flights
>goes on a night flight
>shady plane crash

Well, the sun wasn't shining when he crashed alright, but that crash is nothing but shady. Flying at night is not easy.

Snipers in storm drains

Whoo hoo

Go fuck yourself you pathetic cunt, this isn't the 70s anymore and the truth is out

>please allow me to introduce myself