What would you say is white culture?

So i'm sure most of you have seen the video of the white guy saying white people don't have a culture, but what would you have answered if he would have continued with "well since you seem to think white people have a culture, explain what is white culture"

Is there white culture? What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Western civilization.

What is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization

The language, history, mannerisms, fashion, food, architecture, art, music, inventions, innovations, markets etc etc of white civilisations (states/kingdoms founded, built and maintained by white people)

What the fuck is wrong with that self hating fool? Does he now know his own national history? Does he not have any pride in what his own ancestors have achieved? He is not a man.

Western civilisation and all the things it has created.

everything in europe/america is white culture.

driving in cars, flying in airplanes, talking on cellphones, using the internet, following a similar set of laws, rooting for sports teams, wearing western designed clothes, all of broadcast media (meaning nonwhite culture as well) follows what white culture created first. literally everything in western countries is white culture.

Lars, wake up and take your country back from the leftist cucks.

Y'all niggas wouldn't have shit if brown people didn't discover things like numbers n shit

There's things that are obviously white and we never bother to question them, we just question the things that aren't white and you act like they were.

Like America.

I don't know... I'm still having trouble grasping what is white culture, all you're saying are inventions and/or systems of government

Don't think your average leftist would accept this as an answer as it is widely different from what they view culture to be and the answers a black or Mexican person would say are in completely different ballparks.

This is what the left thinks culture is
Stuff like this is pretty much absent in the west, thats why they say we have no culture

>black culture
>murder, rape, drug abuse
>Mexican culture
>murder, rape, drug abuse, tacos

Who gives a fuck what leftists accept.

Battle of ideas.

>What would you say is white culture?
what is around us

THIS!

>what is art?
>what is black cultures art?
Literally Rembrandt vs Jay Z's new rap album
shouting nigger nigger
Kill yourself for needing to ask the question you worthless import swede

That shit doesn't matter. I can argue about "white culture" with some fat faggot in the street for hours and nothing will change. Here's the truth, these people will hate you for the color of your skin until the day you die. They view white skin as the worst thing in this world. You can say "b-but I do have culture!" all you want, but these people don't give a fuck. They want you dead, stop trying to reason with them.

fucking die

This is taken from Stormfront before leftists shut it down for discussing facts that leftists hate.

I thought culture was something everyone IN that culture was a part in though? You don't paint Rembrandt styled art
or sculpt

You are all part of Rembrandt vision. even if you do nothing.

>white guy

well, there is no white culture.
It's far too diverse to lump under 1 skin colour.

how can you say that english culture is the same as italian culture? White culture is just too diverse to call it all the same thing and just say it's white.

There's no culture that belongs to race.
culture is a national thing.
there's no black, arab, asian or white culture.

there's black people that are part of english culture. it's not black culture, it's english that just happens to have black people in it.

>being this delusional about culture
>culture entails everything a culture brings forth. Art is the ultimate expression of culture you imbicile. What the fuck do they teach in Swedish schools?

I think history books cover it well enough. Anything before the world became such a small place

saved cheers user

Depends on where you come from, not all countries want to commit cultural suicide sven

(((white guy)))

the woody allen glasses, pudgy features and a nose you could fucking ski down give the game away. every fucking time.

''muh everybody in a culture must be able to do its greatest achievements'' What is black culture? Rapping? Dancing? Are all blacks doing that?
What is Mexican culture? Tortillas? Are all Mexicans making them?
You are not really a Swede are you? You are one of these ''new'' Swedes, who nobody in Europes wants or needs here, but came here by virtue of some scheming elites anyway. Real Swede or not, either way I swear to God I hate you people who deny Western or White culture more than ISIS terrorists

At this point, white/western culture is so ubiquitous that people don't even realize it exists. It's like asking a fish what water is. It's being unable to see the forest for the trees.

Our culture has conquered the world. Our inventions have reached every continent, every country, every city. Our entertainment, music, literature, has been in every home on earth. Our language, our system of governance, our economics, our medicines, our worldview, have reached into the minds of every living man on earth.

White culture is human culture now. Every other culture is merely a subculture.

No, I'm what would be considered a white person but there isn't a shared white culture. Coming from Wales we have a Welsh culture, Christian, welsh speaking, Wales is our homeland, we have a Welsh history ect. I haven't seen the video but I would cite the culture of whatever country he was in.

The computer OP is using, the language OP is using and the country OP lives in is all the product of whites and white culture.
I would like OP to go to Africa so OP can be murdered y niggers.

so a man from france can claim to have the same culture as somebody who is from italy?
that does not make sense.

that's like saying somebody from japan has the same culture as somebody from china.

culture is national, not race based.

White culture is the tree. Italian/French/German culture are its branches.

Not a hard concept you dumb faggot.

In a world where your continent is as far as you'll ever travel, yeah, culture is national. But we don't live in that world anymore. Information doesn't have to be written in a book and thrown on a boat to get across the planet. Land borders don't stop culture anymore.

Yes, there's such a thing as American culture, British culture, Dutch culture. But all of those things have merged into something called white culture because our world has expanded so much.

If you look at German culture and French culture, they're very different. But if you put them next to Sub Saharan African culture, they're practically the same. Does that mean Germans and French are the same? No. But they're compatible - and the rest of the world's cultures are not.

You can mix any white person into any white subculture and they'll figure it out and fit in. You can't do that with other people. You can take a Finn out of the sauna and put him in Scotland, and they'll see eye to eye. You can take an Irish man and put him in Switzerland, and they could share the same interests, mannerisms, and behaviors. They share the same common ancestors from less than 10k years ago anyway.

Also, as I was typing this, summed it up in 5 words, lol.

so a white person can claim all those cultures as their own even though they have no connection at all?

so that means that my irish family are some how connected to the roman empire?

you're just as a bad as black people who think they were pharaohs.

>I'm what would be considered a white person
>would be considered
>would be
You're clearly not white. Fuck off.

Is every asian person a b-boyer. Does every japanese person write manga and anime? Does every black person know tribal dance? Crumping? Does every black person rap? Does every indian person put spoilers and 12 inch rims on a Fiat Punto and make banghra and bollywood films? Does every jamaican perform dancehall? Does every frenchman surrender?

Does every indian person make curry? Okay well that's one's true.

What you're saying is fucking obscene. You don't have to be an artist to have ancestral heritage in that art. Feudalism. Monarchy. Human rights. The Magna Carta. Parliament and law, lords, clock towers. Computing, the industrial revolution, skyscrapers, the internet, television, film, animation, epics, plays, musicals, broadway, hollywood, opera, ballroom dancing, ballet, heavy metal, dub, garage, bassline, deep house, tech house, rock and roll, classical music.

The reason you have such a fucking problem is you look around, and because we in the west invented fucking everything, you see small fragments of like "oh, black people have the steel drum", and you forget that the orchestra is ours. You see "indian people have bollywood", and you forget that television and film in its entirety as a concept is ours. You see mosques and you forget that all of western architecture, marble buildings, sculptures, cathedrals, even brutalist architecture, is all ours. You hear some hip hop and you forget that all guitar based music, all classical music and most EDM is ours. You see a crazy japanese rollercoaster and then you forget that all of the infrastructure, electricity, physics, computing, all modern advances, are all ours. We gave them to the world. That is our culture. Lutherism. Protestantism. Modern morality. Capitalism. Hell, even LGBTQ is ours. Even liberalism and white guilt is ours. EVEN TUMBLR.

Kid - We fucking run this shit. Everything around you of value? Ours. That's our fucking culture. That's why white genocide matters.

they've merged? when?
what the fuck are you talking about?

when did europe merge into 1 culture?

Straight White Christian male culture is strong and stabilizing

White female culture is fucking niggers until 35 and then marrying some beta for cash and then divorcing him.

You're from ireland so you don't get shit because all you have is shamrocks, fairies, leprechauns, clovers, the troubles and a potato deficiency.

Those of us in England can claim from Rome, because they civilised us. We can claim from the normans, because they civilised us even more and gave us our modern day version of the language. We can also claim old germanic which formed the original basis of our culture, and we can claim celtic.

And since America is our baby brother, they can claim that shit too. Sure you can't, because you're on some tiny shitty island, but e.g. France who we warred with, have massive cultural similarities to us. Potato people don't count. Nordic people can celebrate their viking raider pillager rape ancestry, Slavs can celebrate their history, and then as a bloc, Great Britain, France and Italy have a large shared history, and somewhat Spain too.

I'm not going to claim Democracy as one of our inventions or anything though because we aren't greek.

>so that means that my irish family are some how connected to the roman empire?
You are of the same racial stock as the Romans, yes. There's nothing "WE WUZ" about that, it's just a fact.

by saying anything is white culture you're fucking yourself over.

african americans have a huge complex because they've simplified what it means to be african even though they've never been there or know anything about it.

you want to shrink culture to all come under the white face? you'd just be destroying it and making a mockery of the culture.

black people in america thinking they have their own single culture has just shrunk them down and really turned what they are, americans, into a shallow nothing.

you want the same for white people?

this kind of strange image problem americans have with themselves.
it's as if americans just cant be simple americans. they have to be irish or scottish or from west africa.

what's wrong with america culture? just be happy being american.

What is white culture? Well if people listen to rap music it's black culture..or you eat Mexican food, that's Mexican culture...cell phones, computers, cars, muscle cars, trucks, working out etc...the list is endless..so all these inventions were created by white people and spread throughout the world...but it's just considered being normal...look all around you...thats white culture

Europe hasn't merged into 1 culture. My family has a culture. When I'm with my parents, we share memories that only we have. We have inside jokes, stories, songs, traditions that are only shared by the four of us.

But that doesn't mean we're not part of something bigger. The overlap between my family's culture and the culture of our area is significant. And the further you get from our home town, the more differences you see. We retain our familial culture while still being part of a broader culture.

And the same can be said for Europe/America/Canada/Australia/New Zealand. They retain their individual cultures while still being part of that shared culture they all sprung up from. The one that developed for 20,000 years in Europe.

A useful device for arguing this point with left-leaning normies is to remove people from the equation altogether. Tell them to think about the cartoons they used to watch as a kid- stuff like Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, etc. The world of those cartoons comes from somewhere, the themes, archetypes, plot elements- that culture is white american culture, in a distilled form.

britian civilized lots of africa and then left just as the romans did.

so that means those african countries can claim britian as their culture too? no. it does not work that way.

by saying that some guy from ireland is connected to the romans is WE WUZ.

do you really want to shrink your culture down and label it as white just as the blacks have done?

you'd be ruining it.

>Does every japanese person write manga and anime
tens of thousands of manga produced every year. many give up after a couple years of writing and drawing their own short stories knowing they wont make it big.

EVERY month there is a new batch of animes made to not be continuous series but end after 12-25 episodes and these are made year round. many networks have a back up set of animes they can use to switch out anything that isnt capable of getting high enough ratings in the first episode airing. nonweebs wouldnt know about this. there are shows with only 1 episode or 3. straight jacket comes to mind but isnt the worst flop

in america american dad /family guy /south park will only get between 12 and 20 episodes typically. a anime made to run year round will only have maybe 3 weeks there isnt a new episode so they get 49 and they have more than 3 series at any 1 point that run year round thanks to shonen jump

i would say a number of japanese people have worked in manga or anime at some point in their lives even if they just pitch a premise and dont write a series made for tv with no manga version . i think horizon in the middle of nowhere was just made for tv

why stop at 20,000 years?
why not go as far back as we can?

or maybe you dont want to because then you know we'd all be the same culture if you were to look at it that way.

The difference is, we upheld the values of the romans. We maintained their forts. Manchester is still where it is and has its same name. We kept the days of the week, the gregorian calendar. We kept the systems, we took on democracy etc. etc.

Then we built on that culture. We tried to civilise Africa and failed, but e.g. the white people we left in South Africa - for sure, they are allowed to claim western culture as their culture - because it is. Also, note that places where we successfully instilled british values like india and nigeria, have populouses who integrate better into british values than arabs and chinese.

I never said irish is connected to Romans.

And no, I'm separately proud of British culture, but I understand that british culture is built on the advances of the Roman empire massively, and that our entire system of parliament, even down to the name, is massive influenced by French culture. They were not just passing through - they were the building blocks of our culture and we can certainly claim them. Note that I never said anywhere in my post that we can accept Viking culture as our own just because they passed through pillaging and raping.

What video?

no, i'm not.
I have no connection AT ALL with the roman empire. the romans never came to ireland

just because i'm white does not mean that im some how connected to every single white person in the world.

i have my own culture. i have no need for french, italian, german, spanish or any other white culture.

Yes, why not deconstruct everything until it's meaningless? Why not employ tactical nihilism for everything?

Why not merge all stringed instruments into one category? I mean, there's electric guitars, and acoustic guitars, but how is an electric guitar anything like an acoustic? Acoustic guitars share more commonalities with cellos than they do with their electric counterparts. Why do we put them in the same category as one another? All stringed instruments are the same!

Well, once you employ nihilistic deconstruction, what point is there even discussing this with you? You've just thrown all of our shared conversational concepts out the window in an attempt to defeat my argument. What do we have left to talk about?

You may as well just say that 'culture' is a social construct and therefore not real. And then this whole problem would be dealt with in a single masterstroke of intellectual dishonesty.

He was trying to impress the girl to his left. But even she's disgusted by that faggot. Watch the original video.

maybe the entirety of western civilization for starters

this is the most vapid misunderstanding of a post I've ever seen. Let me round this up for you.
>OP: White people have no culture
>dude 2: what about rembrandt
>OP: culture is only things EVERYONE does. You don't paint
>me: wtf are you on about, not every japanese person makes manga, that doesn't mean manga isn't culture
>you: some weeb ass rant about fucking nothing.

>Currently there are about 4,000 mangaka working full time, plus thousands of part timers and wannabes.
>population of japan - 127 million
so your entire post is completely pointless

We do have things like this tho. They are just more aesthetically pleasing.

I'll make it simple, any 1st world country.

Also this

Civility. Whites are the most civil race on earth despite what non whites claim while sitting on their fatasses in white nations.

science, philosophy, art, even our religion to a certain extent

is broadway not culture? the philosophy behind our constitution(s) etc

we upheld some things the romans left but not many. the roman buildings fell into ruin and we tore them down and used the materials to build houses that we used to live in before the romans even showed up.

just as those african countries are going back to their state before european countries came, we did the same when the romans left.

after the romans left we went back to living in small communtires with an oral tradition like we did before. writing came with the christians. and in fact a lot of it started in ireland with the monks writing books and teaching others to write. Ireland was actully more tech'ed up than britian as one stage.

you need to learn a bit of what happened after the romans left.

there are many similatires between what happened to britian/france/germany after the romans left and after the european countries leaving african countries. its the same.

coloinized countries always revert to the way they lived before.

it's got nothing to do with being black or white.

Also to some degree Christmas and Easter

we don't do those things because it's not necessary to do so.

you're trying to needlessly lump, and destory the identity, of european cultures and just label them all white even though they have such a distant connected that the connection is meanlingless and could have been anybody.

you're the one who would destroy and ruin the culture of european countries.

Internalized ethos

the English language

>Does he not know his own national history?

You're implying any of these retards have ever opened up a history book. I'd submit they haven't

Country music

I would start with a definition

"the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively."

or this one

"Some aspects of human behavior, social practices such as culture, expressive forms such as art, music, dance, ritual, and religion, and technologies such as tool usage, cooking, shelter, and clothing are said to be cultural universals, found in all human societies. The concept of material culture covers the physical expressions of culture, such as technology, architecture and art, whereas the immaterial aspects of culture such as principles of social organization (including practices of political organization and social institutions), mythology, philosophy, literature (both written and oral), and science comprise the intangible cultural heritage of a society.[1]"

It's quite obvious from that.

well seeing as i'm white i can claim that i am now related to the roman emperors.

His clothes, his religion, the food he eats too much of, the architecture of his city/village, his festivals etc. Just because for you its normal to eat a goddamn hamburger, doesnt mean its not exotic for a jap or others.

Sweden in a single post

When a guy like that says he has no White culture, believe him.

Culture is:
-Your language [English - Germanic]
-Your worldview [Postmodern - Jewish]
-Your religion [Feminism - Jewish]
-Your ideology [Progressive - (((Judeo-Christian)))]
-Your pop culture [American - Jewish]

These people have a Jewish cosmopolitan culture and only their language is white. Even then their language is heavily crudified by African slang and idioms.

My culture:
[English - Germanic]
[Darwinian - Anglo-Germanic]
[Volkisch - Nordic]
[National Socialist - Germanic]
[Postironic Internet Culture - Finno-Japanese]

4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Better believe in white culture, nigger--you're in one.

SPQR biatch

DELET THISS
SHUT DOWN
OYYYY VEYYYYYYY

Culture born of or derived from white nations, obviously. How is this even a question?