Japan Trips

I went to Japan in 03 as a teacher and basically had sex every other night. I never used a condom so I am pretty sure I have some illegitimate children. Most of the time it was college students and late 20s women but the question I have is am I no better than a nigger?

nope

/thread

>goes in 03
>birthrate starts increasing afterwards

Pic I think very related

fake and homosexual

user please no. I go for 3 years then come back for a year then go back for another 3 and that stat scares me.

Expect to have half white children performing in the JAV industry as soon as 2020

>be user
>goto japan
>be real horny and fuck many qt asian girls
>impregnate hundreds of them
>do this over many years and save Japans birthrate problem
>go in the history books as a man who's endless labido saved the japanese people

Yes, you are literally a deadbeat dad and a repeat offender. You created lifetimes of being in pain because of abandonment. I hope you're happy with who you are.

op is a lying virgin faggot
/thread

Quick question did you fuck any students. The whole student teacher thing seems very hot because you have to be secretive

I never did that with my students. It wouldnt have been hard but I do have my principles.

>fucks many women with no protection
>wont fuck student because principles

Op what the fuck?

it wouldn't be japan anymore then
It would be hapan, no better than mexiniggero

You're worse than a nigger, at least they have the low IQ excuse

You are worse than the average nigger.
At least in America they isolate themselves and only mug retards who wander into their ghetto trash neighborhoods
You're like the ultimate nigger, going into other peoples' homelands and stealing their women.
>principles
my ass
To be fair though, those women aren't much better and need to be deported as much as you do.

I go back in 2 months, if I go back and get a wife this time is that fine?

hapa women are the most beautiful in the world though

Japs love the white cock

niggers have an excuse, unlike you. You will go in the chamber first

>go to Roppongi station, Tokyo
>white virgin losers who believe the memes, fucking everywhere
>they try to pick jap girls and fail miserably
fucking embarrassing
I want to kill them all

So in other words you gave your wrists a good exercise before returning back to burger land a failed "teacher".

Pink subs is just her asking if she can touch before she draws.

I believe the event reported by OP is falsehood and homosexual

OOGA BOOGA AZN WMYN LUVZ DEM SUM OF MUH WHITE DICK

ur no better than a nigger

you're even worse than a nigger.
you better start trying to reconnect with these women and see if you made any children. atone for your mistakes and don't let your kids grow up fatherless you faggot.

Lol this

kill Okinawa niggers first

You're right. Its the right thing to do.

>I went to Japan in 03 as a teacher and basically had sex every other night. I never used a condom so I am pretty sure I have some illegitimate children. Most of the time it was college students and late 20s women but the question I have is am I no better than a nigger?

How do you pick up nip chicks?

rare

Why would you judge yourself based upon the memes of kids who don't even know of the before times?

Nothing that you did was abnormal.

If every white man BLEACHED non-whites we could eradicated the lesser races in a few generations.

The Spanish did this for a bit in South America, imagine if they had kept on going.

Imagine if the British did it to Africa!

No thanks.

But you americans dis that too and look at you now, mexicans and niggers everywhere.

Only if you bring her back to the states and don't breed hapas there.
Asia doesn't need trashy women who would marry a gaijin anyway. Nor does it need whites (niggers) who can only think with their dick and don't care about respecting race.