Well Fuck

Well Fuck

Fuck having borders and laws and shit

Well he should of obtained citizenship when he had the chance. That sentiment doesn't change just because of the hurricane.

>bait: the thread
no one else respond
bait thread

What about the poor people in Mexico that need to be rescued by a paramedic. I feel bad for them.

most conservatives would probably support having productive members no matter what in our society. Dude seems like an ubermensch more than untermensch. What Trump should probably do is end DACA for parasites and make a clause that those who have put in work and taxes are exempt.

Why did he never attempt to become a citizen?

so what? i hate it when shitheads, in the news no less, conflate someone who does something good with being deported. people get deported whether they are good or bad. it isnt a question of moral worthiness, its a question of should they be somewhere.

>become paramedic while being illegal..

Ok

No, Trump should boot all illegals. Done.

Good. See ya later. Thats what you get for being an illegal and rescuing fellow illegals and niggers who got trapped in the flood once they finished looting the stores.

Great then a native will have an EMS job available. No downside here

oh no, we have to burn the constitution no Way!

Oh nooo.
That sucks :(

R A R E

If he is really an EMT/Paramedic, why is he in front of a fire truck?
Checkmate.

so it's newsworthy that a brown person performed the duties of his job?
he's the recipient of stolen goods. he has to go back

Wait how did he get this government job without citizenship?

How many jobs have these people taken? Americans can't be EMT's? Fuck you OP.

They Have to Go Back.

We need competent people back here, don't be hurting, he'll find a job and survive

Well I think the policy has gone mad...
Here's a much friendlier policy:
When they have no immigration documents, they need to get them.

Wanna prevent him from getting deported? Make sure he'd be documented so he's a legal immigrant

While I wouldn't be opposed either way, I wouldn't mind if we kept the good ones. The problem most of the time with immigration controls are separating the scumbags from the productive members when scumbags are like 80% of border crossers and DACA beneficiaries. Banning them all outright solves the issue with a blunt object but I don't think it the only solution.

>an immigrant contributing to society made it into the news
these are the standards lefties have for immigrants lol

wow, that really changed my mind, guess we have to start at square one again.

>Government services not doing background checks on their employees
Looks like we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here

Fpbp

this, i have a hard time believing he doesn't have documentation. Probably lugenpresse

Better call your democrat senators and ask them to push his tax plan through then, huh?

The good does not wash out the bad
Let him try and come in legally

Why don't democraps want Mexico to have good paramedics?

wtf i support white genocide now

Thousands of legal Americans ready to take his place, good riddance.

Sup Forums would be for skilled workers staying, but they don't want what's best for their country
they'd rather focus on an individual's race rather than their contribution to society
sage for shill thread. why are there so many today?

GOOD, FUCK OFF JUAN

Are you saying that Mexicans don't deserve to have this fine man serving their country?

You racist.

Quick, burn the constitution

Uncommon.

Would probably need a lot fewer paramedics if millions of people get deported though.

It's actually quite hilarious and cynical of the (((media))) to have gone out of their way to canvas the entire country trying to find agitprop stories in order to undermine the will of the majority of the American people and of the President.

Like, just sit and appreciate this for a minute. This story has no purpose, it's not news, it doesn't reveal anything. It's simply emotional manipulation in order to coerce you into campaigning against your own interests.

Imagine if they actually spent those 8 years of Obama time trying to become legalized

Fuck anyone who is here illegally, no matter what color they are. Lawful neutral in this bitch.

Oh boy, another "This ____ will be deported because TRUMP"

You have to go back paco

>not paying taxes

GTFO

>Illegal Alien who did his job during Hurricane Harvey is surprisingly still illegal, more at 11:00.

>not enjoying the misfortune of others

normies get out

How the fuck did he get a job as rescue if he no citizen

This murderer who helped an old lady across the street might be incarcerated if we enforce the law.

>saved the lives of indigent niggers
>is here illegally
He should be executed desu

Wtf is with the little cardboard fire trucks, fake and gay post

>This one (1) guy will be sad
Well I guess that's that, we have to make them all citizens now.

So, no one is asking. If he is working and illegal, who's social security number is he using to pay taxes. I mean, you have to have a social security number to have taxes taken out. So either he doesn't pay the taxes we all have to pay, or some poor shmuck has his identity stolen and has a shock on their tax bill. Upstanding citizen?

This is bait

This.
It's not like when he's gone his spot will remain empty forever.

Oh nooo

JUST MEME TELLING THAT IF YOU LIKE IMIGRATION, YOU ARE BASICALLY BEING RACIST AND TELLING MEXICO IS HELL

This
Also thread is obvious bait. Saged

........Goes through training to save lives but forgot the most important life to save was his own. Kek in all seriousness though why didn't this fucker try to get legal?

My name is Juan:(

Why is a paramedic spraying a hose?
Why are there toys on the floor?

Sup Forums's not against legal Mexican immigrants. Maybe you're the problem for assuming all Mexicans must be illegals.

The vast majority of all emergency workers in the USA (fire, ems, police) are white males between 25-41.

EMTs are private businesses

He'll do great things when he goes back then.

smart man to get a modeling picture done

GOOD

Do you know how long the line is for new paramedics? There are millions of young people in this country who would kill for that job

his spot is never empty, i tried to become a paramedic once, the waiting list for an interview in chicago is literally over 2 years long. white guys who couldn't become firefighters are clawing tooth and nail for these kinds of jobs.

How the fuck are you a paramedic working for a government department and yet still don't have your US citizenship? Oh that's right you have the hubris to believe you and your fucking shitty bean people are just going to open border subvert and conquer the US.

How do illegals becomes paramedics? Something's fishy, I don't think that's the whole story.

Dont firefighters pay less

How the hell did that guy get a government job without citizenship

fug laws an shid :DDDD

no they are paid more, mostly because a lot of them are dual paramedics and firefighters

He learned some valuable skills here in America. He can now take those skills that he gained, mind you, at the cost of American taxpayers, and go back to his country of origin and use those skills to better his country. It's a win-win really when you think about it. His job as a firefighter now can be given to an American citizen and actually have fewer remunerations sent out of the country out of circulation in our economy

Thanks Obama

well atleast we know who the midnight paramedic rapist is now.

An American would have had that job. All I see is a criminal getting a diversity hire position and robbing US children of their purpose.

REMINDER

DACA DREAMERS GO TO COLLEGE/TRAINING FOR FREE

WHILE GRINGOS BECOME DEBT SLAVES

and dreamers will get ANY job over your gringo ass

Good

Maybe they managed to find one who is especially worthy. We have visa categories for that. Let him apply legally.

based black man

Yeah, so? Does he want a medal? Do you have any idea how well they're treated as an employee?

You would think with the waiting lists to get put on your local fire department or become a paramedic we wouldn't be hiring illegal immigrants in those positions. That's completely fucked up beyond belief.

Then lets smear whoever hired him for breaking federal law

Literal proof they're stealing jobs

>undocumented
its still illegal you shitlord

wait till you see the crime illegals in uniforms have commit against your people.

Your Missing Children Rate is higher than your Birth Rate FYI

EMTs are private but not paramedics, they work for the fire department meaning they work for the city.

The law must be applied equally to everyone. No exceptions.

If they want to get mad, get mad at their parents, or at obongo for entrapping them with his poorly planned executive order. I wonder why he was so confident his successor would follow in his footsteps.

It's not exactly difficult to find work as an EMT, it's a job with more demand than supply.

Trump already said for people like that he has a plan in place.

This. He's got a golden opportunity to make Mexico great again.

>I wonder why he was so confident his successor would follow in his footsteps.

This

americans are fucking stupid, even i knew about the hurricane for weeks and you still manage to get stuck in your house, may be because they're fat-person-scooter doesn't work underwater tho

10/10. I like you.

Great idea those scooters should have a watercraft mode. You're going to be rich

Why isn't he a paramedic in the country he came from that needs him more. His just being there is selfish and anti nationalistic to his home country. He's a defector, users, and asshole

Check'm