Jews are not to blame for your shitty life, you are. There, I said it

Jews are not to blame for your shitty life, you are. There, I said it.

and thats that.

Ok kermit

I enjoy my life and I don't blame the Jews for my individual circumstances. I blame the Jews for ruining media, for fueling race issues, and for promoting degeneracy. I don't blame Jews for my shitty life, I blame them for the shitty world I have to live in.

Life is pretty comfy desu

How come Sup Forums wants the truth but when you give it to them, they can't handle it.

True. You can live a happy life regardless of Jews. It just takes some effort. Too bad I am horribly unmotivated

The Jews ruined society. I ruined my life

>Episcopalians, Quakers, Unitarians all outscore jews, but don't make up half the supreme court
>even discounting those groups, there would still be more qualifies whites than jews for any given position
>one of the jews on the supreme court is a clown whi doesn't know how the constitution was made, another is a whiny sjw who thinks the job of the court is to prescribe law
>dey juss smart n sheeiiit

I agree. I have a great life. Beautiful wife and a kid on the way. I own a house and have a career. But jews are trying to bring in 3rd world shitskins and destroy western civilization for my unborn. They must be purged.

Oh hi there Chaim.

WRONG THEY ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL AND I'LL KILL AS MUCH AS I CAN
ALSO FUCK YOU KIKE . HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

>Memerson pretending he doesn't know the Jew.

You're cure. I'm cute.
Just don't sell blue pills on Sup Forums.

Because Sup Forums is made up of the niggers of the white race. The low IQ. The bottom end off the bell curve. Whenever Sup Forums is right or whenever this board achieves something notable, whether it's helping an election or doxxing a degenerate - it's always a Jew behind that success, not a Stormnigger.

Who said I have a shitty life?

Also, fuck the Jews and your shitty Jewish propaganda.

that's what you get when the jewish lobby is a big funder of the presidents

honestly, its just more fun. What kind of memes would emerge from a collective self improvement obsession?

Exactly. For example:

>be successful
>wow, I sure did work hard and used my talents
>now I'm riding a wave of my accomplishments
>I'm awesome!

>be a loser
>boy I blew my life, I'm kinda dumb and shitty
>but look at that successful guy over there
>you know what, he's white, I'm white
>white pride!
>The white race is awesome! We're awesome!

No they aren't, my life isn't even that shit. I just like coming here for bants. Jews do push liberal causes through the media and academia where they hold disproportionate influence, but I wouldn't call that personally ruining my life.

Nice cliches, brainlet

People are blaming Jews for their control over everything and plan to get rid of whites. Our lives are either good ir we blame ourselves for them not being good and we work to fix it

My life is great. Jews are totally to blame for ruining civilization around me, though.

my life is awesome and I still want to gas the kikes

lol.Imagine being this delusional

Jews are still annoying and chatty

Good American goys
How do you like your states?

>Jews are not to blame for your shitty life
Nobody here does that. Cease the continued use of this shitty strawman. Still tho, JIDF detected

The societal parasite in action, my friends. Notice the hidden flag and pompous attitude.

White men who in WW II got fucked by the Jews.

Even if true, the kikes still engage in nepotism, express an in-group preference, engage in corporatism, run the banks, and engage in media propagandizment. All to the detriment of Whites. All other races too, actually, but it hurts Whites the most.

Wrong. Jews hire other jews because they're smarter than middling 100 iq whiteys. Meritocracy in action.

Gay ones. See /fit/ for an example.