Daca

I am a DACA beneficiary. Ask me a question.

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy(.)com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big is your dick?

What branch did you serve? Otherwise you have to go back.

Do you have your bags packed yet?

Should I get a fiio x2 or walkman a35?

What's the first thing you plan on doing when you go back to your shithole?

When are you going back?

Will you be able to keep posting when you get deported?
>captcha

Do you support Trump?

When are you going to go back?

What country are you getting deported to?

>1 post by this ID

Why don't you group up with other DACA into one english commune in mexico and prove that you are truly a gifted people?

About 7 1/2 uncut

Have you ever eaten an avocado by itself?

Not yet, I just my DACA renewal last month. I still have two more years of legal presence in this country

Change the way politics is done in my country. And applied everything I had learn here, to change my country completely

Idk yet

Yes

No, he is a flawed man. He is destroying everything you guys believe. The spokesman is a CON-MAN

Mexico

That's the plan

Yes

If your people are so much better than ours, or if your presence here is so great, then why does your country suck. In shorter terms, why would having a bunch of people from a shit hole seem like a good idea? You're just going to shit on our country eventually when you're the majority.

That's an absurd statement

No more questions??????

Do you want my dick???

Not if the program is terminated and status is revoked. Adios.

How excited are you to go back

California.... case and point

So far it seems the DACA program is going to be phased out. (meaning that whoever has a permit, that permit still will be good until it expires) It that will be the case. I will have a legal presence in this country until 2019.

It's valid, that was an absurd remark. If you're dedicated, return to your country and make it great.

I am exited, but at the same time, I am nervous

Your family should've arrived here the correct way, we all did it for generations. Do you think you deserve to be in the US despite breaking the law?

Why doesn't mexico have a high standard of living ?

know anyone there or will you go to guatemala and rule as a king in some indio tribe

I don't think I deserve that, but I think I deserve a chance. The same chance many immigrants got before me

Corruption, that's the short answer

Can I breed your sister

Most of that post was questioning in nature, actually.

I have relatives back in Mexico

I don't have sisters. Sorry

Why are Mexicans so corrupt?

good for you try to get a green card and apply for citizenship! its not your fault your law breaking parents dragged you into their illegality. your a victim of circumstance. You got dealt a shitty hand but try to make the most of it! GL

oy ve- I mean, aye carumba!!

seriously look into serving. service guarantees citizenship! goarmy(.)com/

I don't have a answer for than question. Many factors play a rol

It makes me happy when I hear Trump haters get what's coming to them :)

Than you user. You are first person in this website, that is capable to show love and compassion.

Here's the difference, my family came here the correct way from Cuba, way before 1965. They had to get a sponsorship, they had to learn English, display an ability to self sustain themselves, and uphold America, it's values, and the constitution.
And in return, after creating businesses, creating successful families, and assimilating quickly into Anglo-American values, we're supposed to upkeep and pay for a whole bunch of inditos that on aggregate, take more of the system then pay back, conform into their own bean-communities, don't learn the language, and want that same chance they aren't legally bound to?

Why aren't you trying to get a fucking greencard?
You do realise you'll be booted out pretty soon if you don't right?

Also are you a lib or con

pic related

Welcome to our world buddy boy, now imagine the spics are muslims that campaign for shariah law

My husband is sponsoring me to get a Green Card, I will get it before my DACA expires

I had never take welfare from the USA government

Good for you.
I can't say I blame the american people for wanting to get rid of DACA though

And he'll be the only one. Get out.

Your parents have. They've probably stolen social security numbers as well.

I know the feel, my brother's fiancee is from London and she's almost done in the process to be naturalized over here; say's once London has gone brown, all of Britain will suffer from the trickle down into it's politics and business. Farage needs to get back into UKIP or all that he's worked for will be for nothing.

What are you going to do when you arrive in Mexico?

Do you think there should be a DACA equivalent for legal citizens?

Ora le homes did ja burrito any gringitas?

It's not just welfare, it's schooling, medical services, strain on our infrastructure, etc. In aggregate, you take more, and maybe you are 1 out of the 100 that does appreciate being here and wanting to conform to our values, but the other 99 amigos don't care. We're not taking the chance.

Do you realize that you people are the reason US schools have declined so badly? Do you understand that by allowing you to stay our politicians have crippled our education for the citizens they are meant to serve? Are you rightfully ashamed of the fact that your home country uses the US as a repository for their poor and uneducated instead of improving the conditions for their poor and uneducated within their own borders? Do you realize that as long as the US is so soft on you and yours, your home country will never make an earnest effort to improve itself?

Let's say that your argument it's correct. Let's say that my parents used a fake social security number to work. When they will retire, they will not be able to collect the money that was withdrawn from their pay checks when they were working. That money was stolen from them and that money now its funding the social security fund for future retirees. Let's put all the facts out there, let's take all facts into consideration.

We're the richest country on the planet, We can afford it. All they'll do in their shit country is create even worse conditions we'll have to eventually deal with. I.E. armed conflict

Can you be more specific?

Why aren't you making Mexico great again? Traitor of one nation and a leech of the other.
Are you what comes first: DACA or America?

Do you believe there should be legal-citizen exclusive DACA-like acts

Get into politics and transform Mexico

(((Emma Lazarus)))

We quite clearly can't afford it. If we could our schools would have this problem. It's their responsibility to improve their country. I don't really care if they can or can't sort their own shit out but it remains theirs to sort regardless.

There is a small glimmer of hope, he said he'll be back as UKIP leader if they fuck up brexit.
I give it 2 weeks til he's back in politics

Sorry user. I still don't get your question. What you mean when you say legal-citizen?

Have you packed your shit yet Paco?

Let's say that your argument it's correct. Let's say that my parents used a fake social security number to work. When they will retire, they will not be able to collect the money that was withdrawn from their pay checks when they were working. That money was stolen from them and that money now its funding the social security fund for future retirees. Let's put all the facts out there, let's take all facts into consideration. Anyone refute this argument, let's have a debate of the money that immigrants take from the government and the money they give to the government.

Not yet

Also that poem was from a time when the US was far less populous and the wanted to increase the population. Now our population is growing too fast for our own good and whats worse is that its mostly because of immigrants from only a few counties. It's not so much immigration as it is invasion. We owe them nothing.
Tldr: Fuck off we're full.

Cost of doing business hombre, don't like paying for SS you won't use? Leave.

Illegal immigrants take money from our schools and take money from the American citizens who would be doing those jobs if they didn't have to compete with people working illegally for less tha
minimum wage. Most don't pay into social security and many are involved in criminal activity which costs our prison system money. There is also the cost of deporting them. They cost more than they're worth.

>butterfly
>red hand
wew
They're not even trying to hide it.

Immigrants do not take jobs from Americans. Americans don't want those jobs or they are to lazy to work

Go back home, hint: Not USA

I am fearless

>butterfly
>red hand
Tried google, couldn't find what this means. Please explain?

GET OUT