C.E.R.N = The End

The purpose of CERN LHC was to find, through collisions of the smallest particles, the answer to how the universe was created. That's the cover story to feed the public.

The real goal of the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva is to try to open interdimensional portals. In the end it will unleash phenomenons too damn powerful that will make earth like hell.

CERN's logo = 666

CERN's chosen statue outside their headquarters = Shiva, the God of destruction

CERN was created in 1954 by the same founding fathers of 'UE'

CERN LHC generates temperatures we can’t even fathom. It is said that it will reach temperaturesas hot as the conditions in the Universe after the big bang, or more than 100,000-times the temperature at the center of the sun. CERN said this will be achieved by accelerating and colliding together two beams of heavy ions.

A German Biochemist and professor, Otto Rossler, from the University of Tubingen filed a lawsuit in late 2008 against CERN with the European Court of Human Rights claiming that the facility could unknowingly cause a black hole that could not be contained and consume the planet. The Court threw out Rossler’s case.

The Higgs Boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to trigger a “catastrophic vacuum decay which would cause space and time to collapse and… we would not have any warning to the dangers.” said Stephen Hawking.

CERN is the ultimate tool for their Luciferian agenda and will be used on purpose.

Enjoy your life while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g
youtube.com/watch?v=W6CstkMbnlc
youtube.com/user/LieKillers/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCn99I4WAXQ-NN7ejsmWVhJw
androidheadlines.com/2017/08/tech-talk-chrome-os-android-merger-still-not-necessary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O2rYkRdtbi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also:

Cern's movie (opera dance) 'Symmetry'. The entire filmis a “Death of Destruction” Shiva dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

“Symmetry,” its website says, “is an operatic sci-fi dance performance based on the work being performed at CERN.

It follows Lukas – played by the film’s choreographer Lukas Timulak– a CERN physicist, hard at work using the LHC to search for the smallest particle in existence , when a ghostly woman played by soprano Claron McFadden appears, asking him if he loves the particle more than he loves himself, and, if he could, would he become one with the particle.

As Lukas increasingly tries to focus on his work, Claron’s message becomes more insistent, as she carries him through time in search of answers – tearing him away from the timelessness of physics and pointing him towards the timelessness of love and music.”

CERN is actually at the center of the flat earth, and it will be used to summon the nephilim trapped under the start of david in saturn in order to bring about the Jew World Order.

And of course the satanic opening ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g

Nothing to see here guys

>tfw watching the mist series right now

Shiva isn't the God of Destruction, he's the god of both Creation and Destruction, the constant never-ending process through which that which was dies and becomes that which is going to be. Its the religious interpretation of the universe that most closely matches the scientific truth that CERN is working with.

THEY PLAN ON BLOWING UP THE HOOVER DAM

youtube.com/watch?v=W6CstkMbnlc

Checked
Checked
Checked

That is not dead which eternal lie, in strange aeons even death may die.

...he waits in his house dead dreaming.

checked

That was such a trippy thread last night, huh?

>2017
>Not knowing that the elites worship the harsh, negative "energy" known as "Lucifer" in order to harness the energy in their own lives.
>Not knowing they have no morality, they literally harvest energy by torture and ritual sacrifice.

Hey it's the same OP from the Tay Sachs crypto thread, welcome back

Keep those insights coming bois

Anyone have any background info on that video? Creeped me the fuck out.

A sudden death to all life sounds like the best option desu senpai.

Unless you know of a purpose for us that makes all the suffering worthwhile.

You have to listen to the guys other channel on youtube. Christian Autorhity. It's a guy that thinks he's fucking god talking about how theyre gonna blow up the hoover dam brining a portal of nephilim and using an electro cern bomb or some shit. spooky.

Quite a few things are coming to fruition.
It really feels like coincidence overload.

HOW TO NOT BE AN FAGGOT AND OPEN UP A PORTAL:
My hint is this: it has to do with UV rays altering and affecting the most smallest and minute of particles. Amplify this effect via radio/telometry, and voila, you have a portal.
GET GOING, FAGGOTS.

What day is this gonna happen so I can take the rest of my mescaline in time for it to kick off at the peak

Someone should make a thread about it.

Proof?

They are attempting to open a dimension that we warned about.....

Lucifer is already boss here, sweetie.
Jesus said dat.
And he did not lie.

What they will find

Here's the two channels, the main draw is the Hoover Dam bombing conspiracy on 9/23/2017

LieKillers
youtube.com/user/LieKillers/videos

ChristianAuthority
youtube.com/channel/UCn99I4WAXQ-NN7ejsmWVhJw

Underrated image

north pole is the center of flat earth

that ceremony holy shit...

That's what the Jews want you to believe.

>being this nu

SHUTITDOWN

Brahma is the god of creation

tell me about the hoover dam event

Unchecked Schizophrenia: The Thread

>muh patterns

sage not politics

Yes Man's forces storm the dam and intervene as a third party on the conflict between the new California republic and Caesars legion, leaving Vegas (and the raiders) to an ambiguous future

>Possibly the most powerful and genius technology/group known to man
>Has a movie about love and art
>Has opening ceremonies with dancing and furries

This seems weird to me. NASA never put on plays, did it?

9/23/2017
6 is 9 upsidown/ (2x3=6) / (7+1-0-2=6)
6/6/6
REEEEEEE

no that's what azimuthal equidistant says

>be ancient aliens
>spend thousands of years trying to create a power structure in the world to serve your needs
>end up destroying the world and yourself included with it

makes perfect sens, I mean, you could argue that it might be dangerous or something, but that they actually seek to destroy the world WHERE THEY LIVE, sounds pretty retarded tbqfhwyh

Then why didn't they put CERN at the North Pole?

Hoax actually

Too cold

Check my flag

and after believing the conqured all humanity, Gog and Magog (the khazars) will fire arrows at the heaven (trying to get through to upper dimensions) and the arrows will come back stained with blood
>hadith of the end times

It's all based on Jack Parsons' research. Rituals he perfomed in the desert a year after the nuclear testing, and then a yeard after that UFOs start zipping over over White Sands. They didn't "fly" from anywhere, he simply tuned the frequency so that they can come THROUGH.

They are reading Gnosticism wrong and trying to make Universe B bleed over into our reality more, so that finally GOD has to re-enter and fix everything, and theoretically put us back into Heaven/Golden Age.

Pic related is Universe B, oh wow sure seems familiar, does it?

kys leaf shill

stfu faggot larper. you know nothing

Does anyone automatically not trust what a leaf says?

because putting metal elements near biggest metal element on our Plane is really bad idea

hmm

>Mfw Magog turns out to be an overbearing Jewish matriarch

Hitler's base camp is at the South Pole.

Frequencies is the ultimate red pill

Cern logo= 6 6 6 6 6 lmao

Look up a documentary on how it works,it looks like the logo

oy gevalt!

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about Dyson Spheres?

gog and magog probably refer to the khazrians and their christcuck servants who claim they are the chosen ones alliance

It's just a triskelion, people use tetraskelions all over this board. You haven't stumbled on the real red pill yet if you're just noticing the symbols ubiquity.

Did someone just say cern

Gog refers to the khazars
Ma Gog (Ma is derivative of "Mater") is their matriarch. I can't say anything more.

We need a mighty champion who can close these portals. Earth hangs in the balance! But who is equal to this Herculean task?

For the last time

This isn't Steins;Gate you fucking autist.

>>/x/

DRUMPFBTFO

oh and it is suspected that Garden of Eden is located there aswell

Whom is this matriarch of an extinct peoples?

so the fourth reich has been biding their time?

Coloreds, Oil-drillers, Vegans & Faggots Executed, Forever Europa

You gotta ride the spiral to the end to find that out.

Someone got the rest?

2 important magogs, neither we're matriarch s. You're addressing an actual retard

nah but someone posted a picture of steel beams or some shit.

If you photoshop wizards can clean that up. would be lit af

I AM HOUOUIN KYOMA, I AM A MAD SCIENTIST, IT'S SO COOL SONUVABITCH

Please stop shitposting on Sup Forums op.

Disinfo shill, is that you mark?

I'm not putting a cork screw in butt. Answer me riddler, who is the matriarch?

if we are talking about biblical tier events then we have nothing to fear jesus 2nd coming will save us in the end, and all those who bear the mark and followed the anti christ will burn in hell forever

Is anyone else getting sleepy? Let's go to bed

The movie is blackpilled

>extinct peoples
the current ashkenazi jews are khazars larping as semites you ignorant faggot

Do you guys think we got help from the ayys?

androidheadlines.com/2017/08/tech-talk-chrome-os-android-merger-still-not-necessary.html

>Beyond the simple porting of applications, Google is also experimenting with touch-control in the canary channel, which means that using those applications will be even more like using an Android tablet or phone. Optimization for touch starts in the way the interface is navigated. In that same experimental developer’s channel, the UI shows not only swipeable access to an apps drawer but also features a back button, home button, and recent apps button. Each of these functions similarly to how they do in Android. Moreover, Chrome OS has also been rumored to be getting Google’s A.I.-powered Google Assistant in a future release. That follows the discovery of a button bearing the Assistant label in a recently leaked keyboard for Chromebook. The addition of Google Assistant, coupled with the above-mentioned push to create consistency, will make the entire experience feel much more familiar to Android users.

Brainstorming a bit here, how about a Chrome OS brain-machine interface? To conduct transactions you basically need to think to send virtual currency (Such as bitcoin or whatever). If this gains enough market dominance, people will need to install this brain machine interface to do any transactions in the real world for the most part.

I guess if you look at it that way then you're following the antichrist by sitting on your thumb while the jews run wild.

Let's pretend || is a mirror and apply the Tetragrammaton

YHWH || HWHY

That's all I can give you

You don't get subtlety in stanistan to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=O2rYkRdtbi0

Devil worshipping faggot

i dunno
what i suspect is that this bunch of lunatics probably want to open portal to another dimension because they think they will "be like God" by obtaining immortality, knowledge and eternal youth

>Coloreds, Oil-drillers, Vegans & Faggots Executed, Forever Europa

this is just to draw your attention