The refugee crisis is back again! This time in Quebec!

Over 3,800 migrants crossed illegally into the Canadian province of Quebec in the first two weeks of August.

That is well over four times the number of asylum seekers that arrived in Quebec from the United States in the month of June.

Canada has had a surge of refugee claimants in recent months, especially into the French-speaking province.

It is trying to stem the tide with the warning that landing in Canada is not an automatic ticket into the country. Experts doubt that this will deter refugees, as Canada only deported 287 migrants in the first half of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/place/Roxham Rd, Hemmingford, QC J0L 1H0/@45.0067511,-73.5169108,467m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cc98196aca228d5:0xf4aff4a8ccd2d700!8m2!3d45.026489!4d-73.5184249?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=n_Upi-RgAdU
youtube.com/watch?v=QC062pMcuto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is exactly what they wanted. It is a win-win for Leafs and us burgers.

>if you let people whom have no inclination of assimilating, learning the naive language, customs, traditions, and will breed your population out of existence in 3 generations you win!

Love how the photo uses the whitest-looking kid immigrants they could find when in reality they are all Haitians.

Why don't we just deport people to Canada? Libkeks may be ok with this since Canada is so compassionate.

We have been taking undesirables from any country that wants to get rid of them. Heard we took in 22 Russian pedo-queers. Now they can stalk our streets, yay Canada

Anyone else becoming increasingly depressed about this? I don't know what Canada is anymore. I feel no pride for being Canadian. I just want to die.

I think Trump should send 100 busses to Dearborn and offer free rides for muslims to the Canadian border

>Trumps face when

Someone explain to me how this works; they boat to the US and then simply stroll into Canada without any opposition? how the FUCK do (((Syrian refugees))) just walk into canada. It's on the other side of the fucking planet.

I mean, them walking into turkey and boat into Europe I can imagine, but fucking Canada?

YES YES! Go to Canada...i love it...lets see crime statistics in future years

i havent read the article but im assuming they are Haitians who came here after the earthquake and Obama allowed them to stay for a long time but now Trump wants to not let them stay much longer so theyre going to canada

Let's send all niggers and degenerates to Cucknada, then we build a wall and let em all be happy.

bon apetite, sweetie

The moron PM decided to virtue signal and hordes of illegals took him seriously. I wish there was a Country to move to, but they are all cucked at this point.

but i thought anyone was welcome in canada

This is exactly what they wanted.

Thanks Canada!

Literally this one road

google.ca/maps/place/Roxham Rd, Hemmingford, QC J0L 1H0/@45.0067511,-73.5169108,467m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cc98196aca228d5:0xf4aff4a8ccd2d700!8m2!3d45.026489!4d-73.5184249?hl=en

>he ties his personal well being to the identity of his country

Sort
Yourself
Out

Trump is going to cancel all the visas so they took the easiest way out.

The alt-right SINCERELY believes that because Justin made a tweet all of these people decided to try to come to Canada. How ridiculous.

Funny thing is most of these people are going to get deported.

I can total understand why they do it. Getting caught by the new ICE is brutal. And if you're already been caught once There's a good chance you're going to jail. And if you get caught there's also a very good chance that your capture is going to lead them to other people that you know.

At this point it's best to flee the country on your own. It's just not worth staying in America for these people.

Good. Queebs are the fucking worst.

hahahaha

>middle class Middle Easterner
>spend all they got to go to America
>lie to get through customs
>just walk across the border before ICE gets them
>claim asylum because America would deport them to a "war zone"
>get 50K a year with free housing from the Canadian government

The diversity/enrichment will make Canada stronger

>>get 50K a year with free housing from the Canadian government
Do they really give them that much?

On the plus side, all they'll need to do to replace the flag is drop the stupid fucking leaf and add a scimitar and some "Death to Whitey" scrawl.

Except Canadians.

>not valuing pride for one's nation
Makes sense if you're a globalist cuck.

>bullying Quebec
STOP.

But they don't like us based on the language we speak.
How can they be so prejudiced about something that matters so little?
It's just not fair

they are faggots the only good canadians speak french

Is that so...

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Upi-RgAdU

3800 every 2 weeks. How much is that in a year and as a percentage of their population?

hows it feel leafs.
you guys are 3rd place in in world virtue signaling.
If your border was with mexico you guys would already be north mexico.
I hope Trump opens up a train that takes mexicans right from the US-Mexico Border to the US-Leaf border.

Everyone in that video is Haitian

(3,800*26)/8,200,000 = 1.2%

White Haitians, eh? A rare breed indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC062pMcuto

Dummy.

You're not alone. I don't feel a sense of nationality when I think of Canada. It's so bad that I have American envy.

Jokes on you le anglo.
If they don't speak french they can't function here unless they're in montreal.
So they'll move to you.
Jokes on you le anglo.

Good.
Let those frogs breed themselves out of existence.
Just tipping the scales further over to anglo-canadians.

>Jokes on you le anglo.
>If they don't speak french they can't function here unless they're in montreal.
>So they'll move to you.
>Jokes on you le anglo.
Even the UN thinks we're batshit with the 101 law but fuck you.

>(3,800*26)/8,200,000 = 1.2%
can you handle that?

Germany got 1.2/83 million = 1.5% in 3 years

Why does Quebec have so many french speaking niggers though?

More like if you import a bunch of savages to kill all the subhuman quebecers then everyone ones.

>If they don't speak french they can't function here
lol they'll just become parasites draining quebecs ridiculous welfare system.
Also put on your flag you surrender monkey

They're concentrated in montreal.
They avoid Quebec for most and the population is hostile to it.
If you look at the media in here everytime they post about immigration or islam shit hits the fan and you get mini race wars in the comment sections.
Something that I only observe in Quebec social media.

Same, i really want to move to the states but my girlfriend dont want to

I cannot read anything from the MSM in anglo canada because the comment section is aids
You guys are literal nigger lovers compared to us it's just what I can observe