Time to strip away the gatekeeper status of the tech giants. Have you even made a bitchute account yet?

Time to strip away the gatekeeper status of the tech giants. Have you even made a bitchute account yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ticki_/status/903272442839355392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent
patreon.com/BitChute
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504386567
youtube.com/watch?v=zut2NLMVL_k
nicovideo.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Can you make monies off BitChute?

BitChute developer should write code that when a user searched, it would searh youtube, display the results, and when the user would choose a video it would download it from youtube servers to his computer and into p2p network of BitChute.
Would such a thing be possible?

>disq.us

cool name!

bitch-something

nah

>BitChute is a BitTorrent-Powered YouTube Alternative

>obvious shill
>shill forgetting to change his vpn

okay im out this is honeypot don't fall for bitchute meme Sup Forums

It's literal shit tho

Yes

PEW.TUBE is another one. Classic style, no torrenting lag

Bitchute has a garbage tos, created a puritan Sup Forums user that does not actually stand for freedom of speech/expression.

Minds is the best tos out of all youtube alternatives I've seen, but I have have some unverified stories about them. I wish we could get bitchute, with a better tos like minds, then a far better branding/marketing conscious creator/team.

I think what bitchute created was revolutionary, where they could legitimately compete vs youtube without sinking a massive loss by mitigating the overhead cost, then they need to introduce a free market advertisement system which places the creator first and is at will for the ad purchaser.

We're getting close to a solution that will slay youtube and dethrone them, but it hasn't surfaced yet. Everyone left and right want to jump ship, it's just that a truly worthy platform is yet to pop its head out that is worth championing.

I didnt want to poopoo BitChute, but yeah.

Pew.Tube is actually the one. But, he needs a team.

The movie picture is the ultimate bluepill, no self-respecting white man should be watching (((video))) in 2017

>Have you even made a bitchute account yet?

Take a hike BitChute shill. As soon as advertisers start coming into the picture they will demand censorship the same as youtube is doing.

Sounds like an awful lot of work. I'd really rather just sit around and complain.

Pewtube is ran by an idiot, who has a horrible business model. Then got exposed by an obvious frame attempt from the left and what makes it even worse is that he showed his hand. Pewtube is even more dead to me, I was always perturbed by the branding choice. What is that even supposed to mean to me, what do you think the potential users expect when they see it. I thought it was that youtubers pewdiepie guys channel at first.

its powered by cloudflare

>Censorship free

Nice meme. They removed one of their most watched videos because it was a video that glorified communism. They have no consistency in their beliefs.

twitter.com/ticki_/status/903272442839355392

also its invite only
it'll eventually turn into google + because nobody will care about it

i dont understand how the files are stored / sent

No I don't think he will bend for advertisers, but he has already bent for his own personal beliefs on freedom of speech/expression. You have to read the tos and then translate what their intentions are.

I really do want to slap the creator of pewtube lmao. An obvious bait, followed up with displaying his personal beliefs, not the beliefs that his company stands for. He seriously got darwin'd

>but he has already bent for his own personal beliefs on freedom of speech/expression

He'll definitely bend when advertisers start dangling money infront of him and his server costs increase.

>As soon as advertisers start coming into the picture they will demand censorship the same as youtube is doing.
it won't even get that far. the jews will just seize the domain. Sup Forums will probably disappear soon as well.

>BitChute developer should write code that when a user searched, it would searh youtube, display the results, and when the user would choose a video it would download it from youtube servers to his computer and into p2p network of BitChute.
>Would such a thing be possible?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

You could send the suggestion out to bitchute devs.

Look up Steem. It is a blockchain powered social media network

This is why in the business world you take on investors and have a full on understanding of who you align yourself with. His p2p model is the model of the future, where users help offset costs from the company. I don't think bitchute will be the ones, but someone doing something similar will make headway and be designed for profitability.

Plus if whoever bends deserves to die, instead of remaining strong on traffic is worth money and if you dislike it purchase elsewhere someone else will pay for it. If you can't learn from the mistakes presented by google, you deserve the eventual demise.

Get on dtube lads.

Well he's doing that while he is fixing some stuff...he's been at it a week.

I agree with the skepticism...lets see how it plays out.

checked

>exposed by an obvious frame attempt from the left

Meaning exposed him as a right leaning person?

I dont know, as imperfect as it may be....another alternative to google? I'll take it.

I think Bitchute has its own issues with torrent lag, so theres a plce for both I think

chek'd

checked

Protected by Cloudflare

He got slammed by DNS attacks

Go make an alternative to Cloudflare.

checked

Doing bitchute on blockchain instead of a database server, and replace Disqus with something like nntp, and you'll have a truly decentralized youtube alternative.

Are both of them one of us and our guys? Maybe and most likely.

Are they absolute on freedom of speech/expression? No one already got exposed, one has a puritan tos

Are they ran by people who have a decent grasp of business and marketing? No, great guys possibly, wanting change and putting efforts forth. But I personally cannot champion either.

>PoopChute

Great name. Will be real popular with faggots.

Very possible, a cinch even. Because of its open structure you can do this now without an API, just some automation in whatever script/language you want to go for. I spent some time on BitChute today and a few ideas for "app" shit popped into mind. If we can make it a popular place where people with spendables congregate, while jewtube is left with all the normies and jobless lefties, then plugins and stuff will follow pretty quickly. Your idea is a gem though, and I think I could write it in such a way that users could run it in their browsers and it did the job locally or even with some distribution if I understand the back-end sufficiently. Worth researching, maybe I will.

This is the problem, obviously. Although, if they are using that algorithm then it requires the site moderator to act on shit, and maybe there are settings so the ai stuff can be neutered or turned off. That said, fkin discus tho, right.

While that sounds like a sexy idea, wouln't that be additional cost. There isn't unlimited capital for these guys and we don't even know what their funding/self funding situation is.

Yeah, the last point is very common to any tech guys.

>people who have a decent grasp of business and marketing? No

Thats why I hope people can fill those skill sets and help them

I hope this fails just because they decided to name it "bitchute"

>dude but people will remember it because its called bitch ute lmao

Retarded

Not yet but they're planning on it. In the meantime there's patreon and hatreon.

They have a Patreon, people can help at least:
patreon.com/BitChute

Please read

I don't support pewtube and have no idea why others would see a reason to. It's throwing money into a fire, my advice would be remain vigilant listen for new creations. Thoroughly examine and understand their tos, then see if they truly believe their own tos.

The best TOS is currently minds, but the gripe with minds is that there is unverified claims [I did my best to verify, but found nothing.], then they are trying to be many things instead of just a video hosting platform. On top of somewhat lacking traction/presence.

Bumping with a great limited state youtube link

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504386567

I really am enjoying the great content youtube is pushing to the forefront that they don't want people to see.

Tried it last week
> Quite slow
> Need disqus account to comment wtf
Needs lots of improvement for me to use it

View it like this

youtube.com/watch?v=zut2NLMVL_k

Bitchute may not have been the answer, but it pushed things forward. They added a setiment of rock to the slayer of youtube by creation of the p2p video content site. Someone much larger, hopefully understanding of what the general populous desires is to feel in control. Then in the us half of the voting population was on the right and here is youtube wanting to tell half of the us voting population they aren't wanted. Bitchute is also too puritan for mass adoption to occur on top of funding/branding.
And for those interested, bitchute stated they eventually will help out others create sites similar like theirs

> Can I host a torrent on my site?
> Yes, the more the better. Otherwise, this project is just another YouTube wannabe. We will eventually have tools and tutorials to assist and encourage this. Torrents take on a life of their own and can operate independently of any web site that indexes them. Your website can be another index as we work towards a decentralized Internet.

They seem as if they want to take down youtube, even if it isn't with their personal platform.

>retards thinking that people who used to make money on YouTube and are now getting censored will just move to another retard circlejerk platform and start producing videos without earning a cent, instead of getting an actual job to earn money

This thread and all these "alternative" YouTubes reek of NEET stench

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT YOUTUBE THAT IS ULTRA FAMOUS AT JAPAN, DO THEY HAVE AN ENGLISH VERSION, ARE THEY KEKED?

This saddens me, there was a more lively discussion on Sup Forums, there have been quite a few threads where we discuss youtube alternatives and it got raided/slid. I made active efforts to bring it back to the core of the thread, but the mods gave into cowardly shills, who for all we know was one of them and autosaged the thread. They could have transferred it to this Sup Forums as other boards have, but instead they wanted to shut it down.

False, I encourage you to fully examine the thread before making such assumptions.

read
Minds is the closest to alt media to compete vs youtube, since they do in fact have compensation thought out for it's creators.

Found it,
nicovideo.jp

This has the positive points of having a big japan userbase (that will be able to find your videos).
And have alot of videos there already that make easier to people migrate to the site

>Bitch-ute
Whoever named it is literally retarded

PS:dont know if niconico is cucked, forgive me if I am talking about niconioco like it is a great idea, but it is a cucked site

Nico works on a premium model.
If you don't pay premium it's complete ass with low quality, shitty loading times etc..

I have a hard time believing people will migrate to a site with a japanese origin name and then .jp domain.

and then this They are innovative when it comes to reducing overhead and that would lead to profitability, which could create an investable company. But yes this is an issue that happens when you have tech guys, who are inept at branding/marketing step out of their comfort zone.

Fear not as they will allegedly support others in using their innovation to combat youtube to crop up a giant slayer

bump