youtube.com/watch?v=R_V6NeUygpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omigosh it's a spook!

Its pretty gay, is what you meant to say

What did they mean by this?

Kill niggers tbqh

Day of the Rake soon, cunt

Caption this pic!

>Shh, don't tell my wife I like to fuck prostitutes.

why is Trump in Africa?

Is that Stanley?

Fucking nigger

That's funny because his nephews and nieces are for Trump. Hillary called the negro "super predators."

looks like a niglet with a full grown nigger head

his head must be missing the top half for the hat to fit like that

Such a well thought out statement.

Wow. Just wow. This. Is. Important. I can't even.

martin luther king is almost everything about what trump is. what the fuck are they doing with this

Hes tweeting so he doesn't really need his mouth for that anyway. Secondly, he has never said anything that anyone who actually listens to the words coming out of his mouth could construe as overtly racist, or remotely for that matter.

OH WOW
M-MY MIND
HAS BEEN TORN ASUNDER!

A drawing of a robbery in progress?

a black history professor of mine showed the class this or something like this at one point
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

excellent tbqh

Why is that nigger assaulting Emperor Trump?

No, it's projecting and channeling your views through an historic figure.

LITERALLY goosebumps.. wow.

Look at that beacon of peace telling our STUPID president to be quiet!

How stupid of him to be on his phone!! He should stop and smell the roses! You go, Martin Luther King!!

It'll definitely make white ppl to look into race realism. It's the same kind of shit that woke me up

I dont get it. Trump doesn't need to use his mouth to tweet. The fucking ape should grab his phone.

No it's not

Really actives my almonds...

Malcolm X will always be superior to MLK.

disrespectful nigglets. why are nogs so fucking rude and entitled? They need to learn to shut the fuck themselves loud ass sheboons at the movie theater.

That looks pretty homoerotic.

yes.
MLK was a Republican and would have voted for Trump
what this picture means is
>Mr. President stop tweeting so much and so impulsively
>Actions speak louder than words and if you're not careful you could literally cause WW3 with your tweets
>But other than that you're doing a great job
>Build the Wall #maga

>Trump doesn't really say anything that clashes with MLK but he hurts our feelings so we imagine nigger moses would hate him too

>MLK was a Republican
lol no he wasn't fag. He didn't like Democrats or Republicans which was one of the few things he was right on, both parties are shit.

>MLK

woah, this is pretty powerful

kek

he had conservative views and agreed with pretty much everything the Republican party pushes
he was a conservative by today's standards by far
he was a right winger

only thing he wouldn't agree with with today's republicans is acceptance of gays

Southern democrats were his enemy you fucking autist.

George Wallace was a dixiecrat

this so much

him self identifying as independent or lolbertarian doesn't change him being a conservative Christian

Lol that had no meaning at all. Something some stupid leftie thought was provoking.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_V6NeUygpk

No it isn't. Pic related, it's where we're really at, so MLK wouldn't really be proud of his people.

Malcolm X > MLK

At least X wanted to fuck off.

Talcum X > Malcom X > MLK

Never leave it to a black man to do a white man's job.

MLK busy trying to save Trump; he knows that the crazy liberals will kill them if they find them. Trump, understanding of the situation, signals to James Woods on Twitter for help.

Don't touch Trump you disgusting, subhuman, feral slave nigger.

>the phone
Kek

Wow...umm...hm.

Welp, I feel like I might need to rethink my support for Trump after seeing this. I mean...damn.

Pretty powerful stuff.

MLK woukd be a great role model to blacks, if they could read.

Is that Martin Luther King Jr telling Trump to stop letting the country know that black people are killing each other at a ridiculous rate in Chicago?

This picture illustrates the desire of the left to silence free speech. It's a fact trump became so popular because of his refusal to adhere to the tenets of political correctness. The left further promotes their policy of removing certain words phrases and voices in an attempt to control group consciousness.

Why does the Trump have bigger hands than Malcolm X?

Modern leftists shouldn't use MLK for their propaganda, he preached colorblindness but for the cultural marxist colorblind people are also racists.

Caption: Your hands smell like Newports and Jerry Curl

Covering Trump's mouth won't stop him from tweeting though.

dindus are pretty dumb

woke as fuck

You simple minded brainwashed morons are still trying to pretend Trump is a racist? Or worst believing the MSM lies.. Do us a favor, quiet it down a bit and reassess your understand of reality. You've been lied to.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE.

Posting the same image with the same text (especially if it is a meaningless single line) is spam, especially the fiftieth time.

THANK YOU KEVIN SORBO

A powerful picture in which MLK is encouraging Trump to do fewer speeches (because he might get shot like he was) and more tweets (because they reach more people). Two great republicans standing together!