It has come to my attention that many white Americans are either

It has come to my attention that many white Americans are either

>ignorant of the demographic change
>know about it but don't think it really matters
>are actually happy about it

The majority are millennials and boomers of course.
Wether its because they drank the liberal kool aid or because they're afraid of being called racist its not the topic here, what i want to discuss is how this is singlehandedly the worst crisis America is going to face, it it's history, and if you keep waiting is gonna become irreversible and too late.

Let me tell you something, the sole reason why America is a developed country is because whites, dont come here with the "but muh black slaves" or "muh non-whites worked in this!"

Bullshit, all of it.
The United States was 90% white up until the 1960's, its a mathematical certainty that whites took the biggest, hugest part in the construction of America, anyone who says otherwise is historically illiterate and claiming non-whites are as much as responsible of building America is a slap to the face to the millions of people who worked day and night and even died to make the country great.

The nature of American culture and identity are European/white in every sense of the word.
The very definition of American is deeply rooted in European culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does the demographic change really matter?

Yeah, I mean what's wrong with becoming brazil 2.0?

The three pillars of a healthy nation are

>a shared race
>a shared culture
>a shared history

Race and culture are very intertwined with one another, change the demographic of a country and its culture will inevitably chage, no matter hoe many "integration" efforts you do people of different race will never quite integrate, they'll never feel part of the group because they're different at the basic level of things, genetics, you simply cannot change that.
Even the foreigners who are infatuated with the local culture will never quite adapt to it, and statistics have proven that just a tiny minority ever ends up "integrating" (and never quite fully)

>but user America is a nation of immigrants!
Yes, but a nation of European/white immigrants, up until 1965 over 90% of America's migrants came from Europe, today its less than 20%
Europeans have a shared culture, yes there's regional variations but the culture of all of them is deeply intertwined for centuries, there's many similarities.

Not to count the migratory waves were highly controlled to avoid mass migrations, immigrants never or very rarely exceeded the million, unlike today...

These people had
1-a shared race with the hodt nation
2-a shared culture with the host nation

And with a little of effor they could too manage to have shared history with the resT.

You're all mongrels already anyhow. Even white Americans are mixed of different European races. At this point, even being generous and assuming racial purity ever held any real value, it's squandered already.

(((Mugge-Meiburg)))

Of course SHE loves it.

>change the demographic of a country and its culture will inevitably chage
Cultures that do not change are called "stagnant" and it's not something to aspire to.

kekd

What these people who either dont care or celebrate the browning of America are doing is just spitting in the face and shitting on thw work of millions of people who worked tirelessly to make the US a mighty nations.

The founding fathers feared this exact thing, the founding fathers knews that if the US didn't stay majority white it will inevitably fail.
They ALL advocated for a white ethnostate because they knew that the browner it got, the shittier it will get.

I mean, have you ever thought about this curious little thing?

Why is the whitest areas the most developed?
Leftists will try to make you think that it's because muh colonialistm and muh white privilege.

That of course doesn't makes a single bit of sense.
If colonialism is the reason why Africa is shit then why aren't Eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal, France, Finland utter africa level shitholes considering the ALL got colonized for centuries longer than Africa (africa was under colonial control for about 100 years, spain and Portugal? 700 years, Eastern Europe? 500 years, Finland? 900 years)

Then they go with "muh slaveryl but that doesn't explains why whites are more developed when they were also got enslaved.

It does when those demographics lead to increased crime, violence and poverty.

You're confusing an "stagnant" culture who stays static forever with an evolving culture who keeps progressing but still has its roots in older traditions/customs.

The culture of, say Scotland, has changed in the many centuries it has existed, but it still finds its roots in the old culture that existed there, because their population has managed to still persist.

If i suddenly shipped the entire population of Somalia to Scotland Scottish culture would forever dissapear, its not that it changed, it simply disappeared it got replaced with another, inferior culture.

You really believe that American culture could be replaced with the traditions of refugees? American culture is worldwide my man. Almost everywhere on earth we see American businesses, American tv, and so on.

This, as lonng as us religion is the Correct and Proper one

Americans are both ignorant of it and accepting of it somehow. This just shows how fucking stupid Americans are on average especially in inner cities. Your average American honestly believes that 40% of the country is black (13% of the country is by the most recent census)

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

So most Americans actually believe that whites are either barely a majority or that they are not a majority at all. They also think the Hispanic population is half the size of the black population, in reality the Hispanic population is almost 40% larger than the black population.

The one thing that has worked really well for (((enemies of white nationalism))) is that anyone who even brings up race or demographics is immediately labeled a racist KKK Nazi

>religion
Americans worship money.

Being a mongrel of multiple different European nations is far better than being a mongrel of many different races

>different European ethnic groups mixing is the same as different races mixing

I think those are just Jews user

You're a fucking faggot and I hate you

>tfw gated community
I have not seen a nigger in years

I don't think you understand Americans outside of what you see on the television and what you read in the newspapers.

Why are the demographics only changing in white countries?

You idiot Americans always think there are just six races, or even fewer. There are thousands. Racial purity is a meme. Here is a chart showing some of the most populous bloodlines and how closely they relate to one another using the American idea of six "race groups"

You hate me because I tell you the truth.

I have traveled all over your country actually.

why do you care thou

>meiburg

Is there something else?

None of those things are American. International coprorations are not American, international media is not American. Those are rootless cosmopolitan financial structures, the only people they could be said to represent are Jews. But you sound like a rootless deracinated blob creature yourself, so I don't expect you to understand the difference.

>is gonna become irreversible and too late.

Lock & Load

>the only people they could be said to represent are Jews
Well that was predictable...

>rootless deracinated blob creature
kek, how ironic

you're an American mongrel and I'm not, you wish you had my racial purity and it is worthless to me

>bragging about being a pure nigger

Who said there are only 6 races? Obviously there are more. But also obviously the races that come from Africa are far worse on average than others.

>Belgium

You implied Europeans were all one race, as Americans often do.

checked

nice try piratetard

>Meiburg

Why are all the most desirable countries those which are majority white? why is it only these countries everyone is trying to immigrate to? Is this suppose to be a coincidence?

these are questions to raise whenever someone thinks a white minority is a good thing.

God i fucking hate boomers so much. "My guvment checks are coming for sure thanks to all the brown people, i see no problem."

>first argument says that demographic change doesn't matter because Americans are a mix of white ethnicities
>second says purity is a meme

Pick a lane and stay in it you stupid fucking ape

Show your flag Brazil.

Stop being a fuckin argumentative semantic retard, at the end of the day people who live here know the country is degrading in every facet of life thanks to the changing demographics. Also your own fucking chart makes a 6fold racial distinction

Why do you think that white countries need brown people to not be stagnant? Americas culture evolved just fine without a 50 percent shitskin population.

Purity IS a meme. There are too many races constantly in contact with one another for racial purity. Yet Americans, who are especially mongrelized because of the colonial nature of the nation's history, have the idea that "white people" and "black people" are races, making racial purity a double-meme in the USA.

Good guess, but no.

I did say the chart was using the American fallacy, that's why it's for you Americans, to help you understand...

I didn't say that they did.

> Why does the demographic change really matter?

Because I'm watching my quality of life decrease in real time as the diversity increases. Exposure to mass immigration has turned me from a liberal into a racist. I just don't want to live with these backwards fucking savages, and now there's literally nowhere left to get away from them.

California needs to be nuked.

you're missing the point because you're both an outsider and autistic so the social cues are lost on you, the point was never 100% purity.

I'm guessing you're German, since you're too ashamed to show your flag, and you're autistic as fuck

Culture is much more important than race.

>a shared race

False, it is a shared ethnicity. Apart from Canada, US, Australia and NZ, no other country wants a "shared" race, they want a common ethnicity. In Japan, they don't give a fuck if you're a fellow Asian of Korean or Chinese descent, if you're not ethnically Japanese, then you're not Japanese.

>a shared culture

America has no inherent culture. It's a mixture of many different culture from different ethnicities and races. American culture has been gradually evolving, shattering the idea of a "shared" culture. The American culture we see today, jeans, McDonalds, football, hamburgers, pop music, etc did not exist 150 years ago, unlike say German or French culture.

>a shared history

Americans have no shared history either, since all the American mongrels come from different countries with different histories. How do German Americans and Italian Americans have a shared history exactly?

All in all, I truly wonder why American Sup Forumslacks care so much about the demographic change.

>inb4 hurr more minorities = more crime

False, crime has exponentially decreased over the last 30 years while the percentage of POCs has exponentially increased.

>inb4 muh culture

You got no culture. Unless you're European, Asian, African, etc you've got no culture.

>inb4 muh history

Vast majority of white Americans can't trace their lineage to the original settlers in the US, most are in fact descendants of German immigrants in the 19th century. What history?

Get over it already.

I'm filing FOIA on our school district as I downloaded their budget for '17-'18 and see an initiative based on BLM. 700K plus.

Also the nutrition program. Why are we paying SO MUCH? I thought food stamps covered those needs. And supplies? Where is all this funding coming from and what are the objectives?
People need to start holding their local governmental entities accountable.
I also plan to FOIA the $12M 24-apartment service for chronically homeless alcoholics. How are the onsite programs administered, what is the target demographic vs. who they actually serve, and who pays? What is the long term projected success rate? And then 5 years from now, demand the true figures.

We NEED to start at the local level.

>watching my quality of life decrease in real time as the diversity increases
How so?

>there's literally nowhere left to get away from them
That is not true and you know it. The Commonwealth alone has plenty of 100% white places left for you to go.

>the point was never 100% purity
So what is the point?

>I'm guessing you're German, since you're too ashamed to show your flag, and you're autistic as fuck
Guess again, burger. Germans are even more delusional about race than you are.

>delusional
Can we please stop using this word here?

The chart was made by geneticist. What exactly is your point here. That because race isn't perfectly coherent and delimited it's no longer a meaningful distinction?

No.

Yes.

>how so

He got cucked by Jamal, now his quality of life has decreased and just feels like ending it. You gotta understand most Sup Forumslacks are beta virgins in their 20's that have been cucked by confident black men and thus they use the word "cuck" because they love projection.

You probably think the US has no culture because US culture is worldwide now. We've conquered you because we're superior, you're a second rate bitch country that will never be remembered.

reported

Tell me one empire or nation in history that had its demographics changed completely and remained the same afterwards

You can't possibly compare a mixed European to a Mestizo or Paki or African

There sure are a lot of pro-racemixing kike shills on Sup Forums today.

An incredibly myopic argument. Blacks and hispanics have average IQ of 70 and 85 respectively. Btw crime has decreased but POC still commit the majority of the crime. Assuming the current demographic trend continues and barring some miracle like eugenics then the cognitive capacity of this country will decrease.

>Cultures that do not change are called "stagnant" and it's not something to aspire to.
No, they're called coherent. Cultures that change with the agendas of capitalist media (as ours does) are deranged.

He's a disgusting shitskin who is begging for acceptance from his superiors.

I'm OK with it if it means we can use minority status to play the victim card all the time and openly be racist/oppress other people /get a pass for crimes because we're a minority and therefore oppressed

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

Crime hasn't even decreased, the cops just don't enforce the law anymore.

That won't happen. Whites will still have more wealth than other races and that will be blamed on "oppression"

Do the whites in South Africa have any minority rights?

this. but people have no instinct for the danger of a massive demographic change.

It is often difficult to tell were the exact distinction between the suburbs, city, and rural areas begins. Where do they end exactly? Hard to say, but of course nobody denies that the suburbs don't exist, or that the rural areas don't exist. This is the type of argument you are using. Race is plain to anyone with eyes and ears. As for race's meaningfulness, in the US and most of the world, if not all, race overlaps nicely with economic prosperity, IQ, and crime.

Even if shitskins aren't any worse than whites (objectively false), why do you advocate for flooding white areas with them? They already control most of the world, why can't we preserve our bloodlines? Why do we HAVE to take them in?

Please tell me what is US culture exactly? Even if your culture wasn't worldwide what would that change? I'm from Quebec, my parents are ethnically pure French descendants of the original settlers in Nouvelle France. We still have our French culture and modified to our style. Meanwhile you just make shit up as you go because you have no inherent culture. I have culture, you don't.

>We've conquered you because we're superior

You didn't conquer shit fatboy. I'd rather live here than in your American shithole. If there is one thing I like about my fellow anglo leafs, it's our anti-American attitude. Want to know why I hate Americans? It's because you claim you're against "white genocide" when you're the greatest perpetrator of it. America is a wasteland of cultural and historical destruction. A German has a precious culture and history, yet when he goes to the US that history and culture is gone, because he is forced to assimilate to American "culture", thus losing his German identity.

I don't mind the "melting pot" idea being used on minorities, but when it's done on white people, it's true genocide of white diversity. You end up with American mongrels that have no racial identity, no culture and no history.

desu i'd almost say that we deserve it. how are people so easily duped?

Suburbs and rural areas exist*

I didn't even read any of that

Basically you don't matter Canada and you never will

Mexican-American here. I can't wait until the day brown people treat you the same way you've been treating them. Personally, I don't give a fuck as race is pretty much a state of mind at this point, but I love to see white people freaking out over such trivial shit. You guys are literally the only ones in the first world who give a shit about being a majority.

Even American whites are all mixed race. It doesnt make any sense whatsoever to talk about demographic "purity" or anythng like that.

The only thing America has hope of being is "white nationalist", which really doesn't make that much sense, and is extremely unlikely. You're just gonna have to accept that if you're a poor retarded loser, you're gonna have a shit life and nobody is going to care about you.

melting pots work well when you use good ingredients.

they're the only ones at risk of not being a majority in any country.

I don't deny the existence of race, only its meaningfulness. When you understand that history is a series of conflicts waged by different races or groups of races over resources, you understand the overlap between prosperity and race.

I don't support mass immigration, it's just not the racial demographics that concern me about it. Racial demographic changes in a nation of mongrels could not possibly be more meaningless.

>An American that doesn't read

Whoopsiefuckingdo color me surprised...

Just read this instead

I don't mind the "melting pot" idea being used on minorities, but when it's done on white people, it's true genocide of white diversity. You end up with American mongrels that have no racial identity, no culture and no history.

I'd like to add, this is what Canadian Anglos tried to do to us here to destroy our French identity, our language, our culture, our religion. The Anglos immigrated here en masse and tried to destroy our identity, a la American style, but they failed because we refused to mix with Anglos. White ethnic mixing should be forbidden and America should stop existing.

it wont matter when you get sent back home paco

Again, who gives a flying fuck but white people? Other races have been a minority in America historically, but they were happy just to move out of their shit hole country and have a chance of living a good life. Of course, white people basically rejected them effectively corralling them into segregated communities (Little Italy, Chinatown, etc.) Again, whities are the biggest bitchers when it comes to "muh majority". Cry more, cumskins.

Oh, but my family's been here since before there were boarders, John.

Get your fetish under control man. It's turning into an obsession.

because America was built by white people. So yeah it makes sense that when they allowed immigration of non-whites, they would be a minority.

You don't think the Japanese would care if they were a minority in Japan? Do you think Mexicans would care if a bunch of Germans took over their country?

Majority of Americans are pacified, self interested and short sighted. They want big sugary meals and the ability to turn their brains off w/ tv.

No one gives a fuck about anything except the alt-left and Sup Forums, and variations therein. This is the hardest redpill. When the troubles come and fight really begins its gonna be less than 10% of the US doing the work. That is why self improvement must be at the top of every user's list of goals. Stay frosty anons

It's a natural instinct which has been stamped out by deliberate conditioning.

who gives a shit about politics. Get a hold of yourself you stupid drumpfkin. Nobody gives a shit about the "demographic decline" of America (there's no such thing), and NOBODY gives a shit about your retarded "white genocide" conspiracy theories.

Please take them back to InfoWars where they belong. Sup Forums is where adults go to shitpost. nazis and white nationalists are NOT welcome.

They will keep calling you racist until we are like 5-10% of the population and then they will just pass laws discriminating against us until a soft genocide can occur. The Chinese in the year 2100 will teach their children about the dangers of multiculturalism and "diversity" using the west as an example.

>Here in California...
Just fuck my shit up, there's no save from this degeneracy, people are so fucking blind.

America is such a magnificent country that people fight tooth and nail for the opportunity to come here and whore out their own culture to amuse us. What culture does Canada have? Not trying to be a prick, but honestly curious. Other than Labatt Blue, Hockey and Mounties what is your cultural identity?

The Chinese can see this clear as day. They already wonder what the fuck is wrong with us.

>Nobody gives a shit about the "demographic decline" of America (there's no such thing), and NOBODY gives a shit about your retarded "white genocide" conspiracy theories.

except it directly affects us. it's something that we should definitely care about.

If whites are starting to get violent now at like 60% or something do you really think we won't do our best to destroy everything the lower we get?

White people aren't even native to North America. They came over, raped the land/native people and invited everyone else to join in on the raping. This fact makes your point invalid. It would be one thing to have Japanese culture replaced with African culture, but Americas culture really is nonexistent besides a few core values. For all intents and purposes, USA is comprised of different cultures and "tribes" if you will, so majority doesn't truly exist here.

Also, Germany pretty much took over Mexico when they brought shitty beer and polka. I blame Germany for Mexico's shitty music.

It is now americas' destiny to become Brazil 2.0 and Balkanize. In 8 years time the """Hispanics""" will turn Texas blue and the 1 party dictatorship will begin leading to this destiny coming to fruition.

Culture is more important then race.

There are lots of Mexicans and Asians in California that you'd assume were white if you overheard them talking.

Meanwhile in the south, 4th generation African Americans live in black only neighborhoods, speak with a black accent and hate all whites.

You're doing something wrong

So what's it like being a nigger in antifa?

>bolivia

Hispanics were considered white in the 1960s. The 80% white figure from the 1980 Census is more accurate.

Also Vicente Fox is literally a former president of Mexico, he's basically advocating demographic war against the USA.

>that chart

See the problem there is that minority death rates are increasing more rapidly than ours. We'll be roughly in the same place by 2030, with the population only growing due to immigration.

Hence why Trump shifting around immigration laws is so important.