You guys want to piss of the deep state?

You guys want to piss of the deep state?
Re-search the Dilyana Files that dropped recently.
truthleaks.org/news/356-the-dilyana-files-part-3-anonymous-bulgaria-release-65gb
>Journalists uncovers shipments of weapons from eastern europe going to terror groups in the middle east
>Journalist gets interrogated & fired
>is currently speaking with whistleblower channels and similar spreading the story
>MSM wont touch it with a ten foot poll.

This is acctuly a very intresting case. I followed it when it first dropped a week ago. It only gets better.

The coverup and defamation is currently being planned & executed.
>Download the files before the cia\nsa deletes every mirror
>send it to local news and demand a response

I suggest you guys read up on this now so you can feel the red pill evolve as the cover up happens in real time.

>gladio B just had another leak

Join me on the watchlist guys. Lets make it bigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbud.com/2017/08/29/breaking-journalist-interrogated-sacked-for-exposing-cia-nato-arming-of-terrorists/
anca.org/the-u-s-and-europe-must-investigate-azerbaijani-shipments-of-weapons-to-terrorists/
govtribe.com/vendor/purple-shovel-llc-sterling-va
youtube.com/watch?v=DDQOWQMfDlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is part of the real clinton conspiracy lads.

GET IN HERE AND BUMP

bump

>acctuly

Yes im tired and English is my second laungauge.

newsbud.com/2017/08/29/breaking-journalist-interrogated-sacked-for-exposing-cia-nato-arming-of-terrorists/

>newsbud has the most extensive covering ive seen so far

This implicates the clintons. People that has been given a "free pass" by the us DOJ are also involved.
>arms traficers from aserbajdsjan
>politicans from aserbajdsjan
>just one giant fucking leak on the cia`s weapons traficing.

Seriously Amerilards? Are you falling apart or something?

>Atleast 350 flights using embassy protections to avoid search & seizure was used
>Leaks are huge and will require lots of autism

NSA\CIA or someone else is hunting down the links as we speak. Still got a few up and going.

>i know i should be posting in infinity but i want too see if the mods contain or delete the thread

Anyone taking an intrest? I still dont have the full picture but im getting all the files.

Keep in mind the shills will not bump this thread.

>contained already

A stunning investigation by Bulgarian reporter Dilyana Gaytandzhieva revealed that Azerbaijan’s state-run Silk Way Airlines has shipped under diplomatic cover 350 planeloads of heavy weapons and ammunition to terrorist groups around the world in the last three years. Azerbaijan asked the Foreign Ministries of various countries to issue a diplomatic exemption for these flights, allowing civilian planes to carry weapons, which would normally be prohibited by the International Air Transport Association.

>this could bring a whole new level of debate in the european migration crisis if it reaches the hype it deserves

Have a bump.

How good is your Norwegian faggot?

The reporter’s information is based on a large number of emails sent to her by an anonymous source: “The leaked files include correspondence between the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Bulgaria with attached documents for weapons deals and diplomatic clearance for overflight and/or landing in Bulgaria and many other European countries,” in addition to Syria, Iraq, the United States, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, and Israel, to name a few.

>Reminder that the bulgarian secret police questioned her only on the sources not the revelations

According to documents obtained by Gaytandzhieva, “Silk Way Airlines offered diplomatic flights to private companies and arms manufacturers from the US, the Balkans, and Israel, as well as to the militaries of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), and the military forces of Germany and Denmark in Afghanistan and of Sweden in Iraq. Diplomatic flights are exempt of checks, air bills, and taxes, meaning that Silk Way airplanes freely transported hundreds of tons of weapons to different locations around the world without regulation.”

Try harder faggot. This is the least shit tier thread on Sup Forums right now

The leaked documents also reveal that American weapons manufacturers had shipped over $1 billion of weapons through Silk Way Airlines. These were non-U.S. standard weapons, which means that they were not intended for use by U.S. forces. When Silk Way Airlines did not have enough available planes, Azerbaijan’s Air Force jets would transport the military shipments, Gaytandzhieva reported.

>Fuck the deep state shills, fuck the glow in the dark cia niggers

According to the U.S. federal contracts registry, in December 2014, the U.S. Special Operations Command signed a $26.7 million contract with the American company Purple Shovel. Bulgaria was listed as the country of origin for the shipped weapons and Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry as the consignee. Another U.S. company, Orbital ATK, received a contract for $250 million of non-U.S. standard weapons.

>Hardest part is already done.

Amazingly, the daring Bulgarian reporter went to Aleppo, Syria, in December of last year where she “found and filmed 9 underground warehouses full of heavy weapons with Bulgaria as their country of origin. They were used by Al Nusra Front (Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria designated as a terrorist organization by the UN).”

>threads dying. Atleast the archive hunters will have a good read

Kek what a hater, I was making a point that it's retarded when native English speakers criticize the English of others, as if we can speak foreign languages

Shit you are right user. I thought you where the same guy replying to me.

im doing to much at the same time. Sorry senpai

Gaytandzhieva discovered that just in April and May of 2017, Azerbaijan’s Air Force jets transported 282 tons of grenades on 10 diplomatic flights.

Another major purchaser of non-U.S. standard weapons is Saudi Arabia, which cannot use these weapons for its own defense as they are not compatible with its arsenal of western weapons. In 2016 and 2017, there were 23 diplomatic flights carrying weapons from Bulgaria, Serbia and Azerbaijan to Jeddah and Riyadh. These weapons were transported to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through Silk Way Airlines and ended up in the hands of militants in Syria and Yemen that Saudi Arabia officially admits supporting, according to Gaytandzhieva.

All the pastebin/text links are 404ing

On April 28 and May 12 of this year, Silk Way Airlines carried out two diplomatic flights from Baku to Burgas-Jeddah-Brazzaville (Republic of Congo). The military cargo on board both flights was paid for by Saudi Arabia. The aircraft was loaded with mortars and anti-tank grenades. These very same weapons were discovered by the Iraqi Army a month ago in an Islamic State warehouse in Mosul. It is not surprising that Islamic State terrorists have displayed these weapons in their propaganda videos, according to Gaytandzhieva.

The same situation existed with the shipment of Coyote machine guns, which appeared on propaganda videos posted online by militant groups in Syria. These weapons were transported on a diplomatic flight via Turkey and Saudi Arabia a few months earlier. There are many other examples of such shipments that ended up in the hands of terrorists, including some shipments sponsored by United Arab Emirates.

sorry again.

Yeah pastebin gets deleted super fast. Antifa doxx went down in houres.

The cia shills got full privliges there. The original zip files should be good on the "truth link"

This is the article im posting from now btw.
anca.org/the-u-s-and-europe-must-investigate-azerbaijani-shipments-of-weapons-to-terrorists/

govtribe.com/vendor/purple-shovel-llc-sterling-va

read the orders on the right side of the page

In February and March 2017, Saudi Arabia received 350 tons of weapons on Silk Way Airlines’ diplomatic flights originating from Baku. The cargo included 27,350 pieces of 128-mm rockets and 10,000 pieces of 122 mm. Grad rockets.

Some of these shipments were paid in cash, which may account for the huge amount of wealth accumulated by Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and his family.

Just as concerning are the shipments of large quantities (around 200 tons) of white phosphorus which could be deadly. Ironically, Azerbaijan, which possesses white phosphorus, accuses Armenia of using it in the Artsakh conflict.

This is not just another article, which should be read and forgotten. The U.S. Congress and European governments should hold hearings and investigate these huge shipments of weapons, most of which are destined for terrorists in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Source: Armenian Weekly
Link: The U.S. and Europe Must Investigate Azerbaijani Shipments of Weapons to Terrorists

>the end of dat article

>govtribe.com/vendor/purple-shovel-llc-sterling-va

What does this mean?

maybe a cancellation fee

Well fuck me. Theres money to be made selling guns to jihadis.

The journalistic work also reffers to massive corruption and fat kikes in bulgaria enriching themselfs by facilitating this fuckery.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDQOWQMfDlM

Forgot context. Its by the journalist and shows some of the storages she found after al nursa was pushed the fuck back

If you are reading up on this. Post what you think or just bump.

Make sure more people get to see this. I dont have much more to contribute. You got the keywords needed now.

>Norwegian msm journalists are not touching this because of the "implications"
>will get a propper response as to why the covering isnt happening soon

So are Bulgarians pulling all strings instead of the Jews.

>65gbs
The goolag gods only gave me half, then filled that other bloatwear. I'll clean my laptop up and see if I can't find some space on there.

Nope. Still the us doing this. Bulgarians are the facilitators atm.

>gladio

Learn up on gladio operations and nato`s demands for a secret network bla bla bla to get the backstory needed to understand the story.

Good user. You are doing gods work!

>I cant wait to see how the NSA faggots will handle this story. The leaks are to amazing for MSM to even touch

No time to read through something like this now, and I'm not sure I'd trust the download. But good luck to you guys trying to analyze and publicize this stuff.

I'll bump your thread.

As long as you know the gist of it im happy. This is one of those stories that will be a pain in the ass pushing.

I posted here when i noticed the livestream the journalist in mention did today only had 150 people watching. The shills where present aswell.

Those of you that can. Download and preserve the data before its only available on the dark web\scrubbed from google.

Bump

If you can post screencaps. I ain't downloading shit.

Bump

Bump for making CIAniggers angry

Cant post 64gb worth of screenshots. Its mostly in bulgarian\russian or something.

I promote saving it so it will become virtually impossible for the glow in the dark cia niggers to contain the leak.

I understand perfectly that you dont want to dl. If you want to read more check out what zerohedge\newsbud\others have found so far.

>i dont always come accrose these leaks in the earlie phases.
>Its a sign im following the right geo-political people tho
>Doing my duty in spreading cia fuckery. I fucking hate these immigrant spawning cia niggers

Checked. I'll bump your thread periodically.

And one more for good measure.

Reminder that this video is from the original journalist.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DDQOWQMfDlM
This girl is a fucking badass when you think about it.

>live in corrupt af bulgaria
>fuck the elite over by publishing leaks she recived detailing the corruption\illegal activity
>implicates ISAF and many US ngo`s
>travels to the shithole and documents everything
>gets interogated&intimidated by bulgarian secret police
>Gets fired for doing her job
>gives 0 fucks and continues to spread the leaks

Its the world we live in. Its a nasty fucking red-pill on the way the deepstate functions in the current year.

b-bump

Bump

Bump

Too many East Euro cunts in my city, so I am hesitant to look, never mind download them, but have a bump for glory, guys.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Sounds interesting, have a bump

lol, sry for the name, didn't sage

Il do a short gestalt on operation gladio so people can get a better understanding of how the CIA controlls these networks.
>To join nato there is (was) a secret order
>this order specified the need for a clandestine group that each member nation need 2 have
>cia controlls these networks
>When norway joined this network they stashed guns all over the country in an operation called "stay behind"
>In germany shit went bad fast
>they did several false flag attacks and blamed the left
>theres been numerouse leakers over the years confirming that this directive is still active for potential member states aka what this is all about
>these networks are known as OPERATION STAY BEHIND or OPERATION GLADIO

I recommend reading up on this to get a better understanding of how the US operates in Europe.
Its a must-read for everyone wanting a better understanding of geo-politics in europe\middleshit.

Im a paranoid monitoring these happenings and i must admit this leak is the biggest fucking gladio operation to come to light since the cold war.

>captcha lifeboats play

These things are normie tier knowledge really. But suggest these networks never dispanded and you are a conspiracy theroists etc.

This leak is fucking huuuge when it comes to GLADIO BRAVO (b)

Bumping for nordbot and his archiving prowess

what you got here lad?

Sounds like russians don't have anything to do with this leak.

>Well fuck me. Theres money to be made selling guns to jihadis.

They arent doing this for the direct money they get from selling to terrorist, stop being this naive
what netx, you will say usa did 9/11 because of oil?

godspeed bump

Hmm.. What's the point of having weapon stashed in NATO participating countries?
I'm not terribly intelligent when it comes to government corruption.

Bumping for Jesus

I guarantee the bank of international sttlements is the facilitator of the funds between the jihadis and the CIA/bulgarians

Bump

>blamed the left

hmh not a single lefty terrorist group left to blame nowdays, right? it all would go to the (((ISIS))) blame, right?

thx for the basic gestalt btw

bump

It was for prepeartion of a russian invasion. Or atleast thats how nato sold it to member nations.

Bump
Captcha is being unreliable.

you have my bumps user.

So what is your impression. Guns for sale, in case of civilian rebellion, or something else?

Bump

Bump

The thing i take frokm this primarly is that these glow in the dark cia niggers are creating the turmoil that is forcing rapefugees into Europe.

We cannot discuss the cause just the symptomps. Because of fuckery like this operation. Its classified. So we are forced to take on hordes of migrants since the war dosent cool off. And we cannot discuss this problem.

This leak basicly shows how an operational network of gladio has been responsible for weapon shipments to sandniggers. Not even the "moderate" ones. Thats why this is a huge case

>israel promotes this bs in MSM

At the risk of being a brainlet, is there a torrent I can seed?

Hmmm.. I always wondered how they can get their hands on so much weapons.
Bump

>these glow in the dark cia niggers are creating the turmoil that is forcing rapefugees into Europe.
that's for sure, because ((()))

>weapon shipments to sandniggers
that's a great start, we need more than that though, what comes to my mind, unmasking and making connections between the:
-(((terrorist))) recruiters behind facebook accounts/mosques and religious based communities
-terrorist funding and transport of them to the war conflicts
-media-intellicence connections

those come to my mind

bump

Bump

Don't let this slide! I won't be able to download the files till tonight. How can unemployed NEETS like myself help?

Bump

Spread the word. Maybe try to make the information both bite sized and sourced.

مي نام ا بورات

Bumping for the blue balls for a happening to finally be unleashed

Bump

Bump

Bump finale

Glad to see my fellow leafs notice a good OP

Bump for interest.

Bumping for Sup Forums Intelligence department.

Bump

>Join me on the watchlist guys.
I'll join you user... Not to much I can do mobile.
bump
U
M
P

I'm in. I want to be on a watch list.

Op here. Im getting drunk atm, but keep reading. This is one nice fucking read.

This leak will dominate the fringe news. Just keep in mind that disinformation camapigns is real. You got into this earlie enough to watch the story unfold. The red pill i am offering is to see how the nsa++ conducts disinformation.

Get it from the original sources. Watch them get deleted. And notice where the controlled media changes facts and points.

Besides the information itself this is the most valuable thing about this leak.
it does. Keep it up!

I am a neet, user. Spread, and most importantly be an observer.
this.

We all are. This thread alone is making the shills re-determine their approach. Just watch how the story will change

>newsbud.com/2017/08/29/breaking-journalist-interrogated-sacked-for-exposing-cia-nato-arming-of-terrorists/

Sharing your stuff on gab. Don't have a huge following yet.

Keep it up! This story is powerfull enough to change the narrative. If we can make it mainstream

>notice the lack of shills? They dont want to bump this thread at all

Have a bump bro

Giggity