Do you respect FBI?

Do you respect FBI?

What's your opinion on them?

Cucks. Part of the problem.

What's your mission agent ?

I respect them slightly more than the CIA.

At least there wasn't an FBI mind control program illegally performed on American citizens, like Project MKULTRA.

I will forever despise CIA niggers. Enemies of the people, IMO.

Better than the CIA as an agency.

I respect MI5.

>At least there wasn't an FBI mind control program illegally performed on American citizens

Maybe you should read up on COINTELPRO, burger.

Trying to find out right-wing extremists' opinion on FBI

pure shit

They are all self interested in domination of the people evil.

Respect must be earned and let's just say I am decidedly unimpressed with its recent lack of doing its job.

Weak . Was once a respected position. You had the biggest fraud.. ok second biggest fraud running everything . Many years, if ever a respected position again. You can thank Obama for that

Elaborate

I respect individuals and ideas not institutions.

Obama and Hillary together single handedly wrecked all credibility and merit the FBI ever had. I have friends that are FBI and the turmoil and angst among all levels in the department is at a level never seen since the creation of the agency. What sucks is that there are legitimate people working there that believe in what they are doing and they feel that they have been undermined and sold short of the oath they took when they signed up for this.

theyre not any better than prisoners

Not sure in 2017, maybe next year

>the turmoil and angst among all levels in the department is at a level never seen since the creation of the agency.

That's an interesting opinion

Evil niggers destroying the world, just like the CIA niggers and NSA niggers.

Tyrannical, lackluster, homosexual trash. They should be ones leading the way to protect our rights and serve the people of this nation. Instead they are the pinnacle of the corruption and power-mongering among law enforcement today.

If somebody hired me to run the FBI tomorrow, I'd get rid of all upper management Obama holdovers. There are still some scumbags there. Majority aren't but there are some never trumpers in high positions. Your job as an FBI employee, no matter what level is not a political analyst. Leave your fucking politics at home or get fired. You were hired to serve the country. Then and only then, once this happens could the FBI start to be a position respected as it once was.

God Tier: Border Patrol
Great Tier: DPS/Highway Patrol, Sheriffs
Good Tier: State Troopers, small town cops
Meh tier: City Cops
Devious weasel tier: ATF, FBI

I need ~80 more opinions, guys

Hurry up

I lost respect for the FBI when they got cucked by Hillary and the DNC.

I respect the agency as a whole. HOWEVER, just like many other things, sometimes they overreach and many at the top are corrupt which is tarnishing the agency. The average agent is probably good tho.

the fbi is one person

ha nah but srsly some of the fbi are good guys some aren't

guess you lads have to judge yourselves

I use to think they were the people you could trust. After James Comey and then recently saying nobody is interesting in the Hillary emails, makes me question if there are some pockets near the top that are sketchy. But overall I still respect them.

Right but just like holding the "good jews" or the "good muslims" accountable for supporting the crimes of the organizations to which they belong, eventually you have to ask yourself if the FBI as an organization is worth a damn if it can't wipe its own ass.

cool.

Fuck CIA niggers though

some of the major leaks have been from the fbi, they're not on the same footing as the examples you mentioned

>FBI
Federal Bureau of Matter
They are a joke

>keep protecting pedos and (((them)))

Mad on their own power tier: CIA, NSA, DEA
HAHA OW WOW tier: FEMA

Sure they are. I'm willing to give them the time they need to demonstrate that they shouldn't be disbanded and defunded. Shouldn't be hard for them to show the world they can clean up their act.

>implying they'll ever be disbanded or defunded
i'm sure they're desperately trying to get in your good books

Are you saying we are extremists retard? pic related.

Why wouldn't they? It's in everybody's best interests if the people trust them.

>some of the fbi are good guys
You mean the ones that spoke up against other FBI agents harassing and illegally silencing Epstein's child rape victims? Oh wait, not a single person in the FBI cares about that.

this is true but you won't convince them of that by using the completely impossible situation where they are disbanded or defunded, you have to convince them to be good because it is their moral duty to be

That would be preferable. But if they're not going to make a public display of what happens to at least the worst of the internal malefactors then why would I want to keep paying them for effectively being a criminal organization?

Might light a fire under some of that moral duty if their paychecks or pensions were on the line.

yes i agree but my point is that that isn't going to happen, ever

Then they get to lose the operational effectiveness of performing their alleged duties by establishing a population that has no faith in them even after an opportunity to reform.

They were based back in the Cold War when they were hunting Soviet sleeper agents... now they're kinda tools.

yes, socierty is doomed

They have a cool job. Underpaid probably.

I lost all faith in (at least upper echelons of) the FBI when Comey and his cronies covered up every single felony the Clinton Cartel deserves to be charged with. They're no better than enforcers for the Mafia at this point. I really hope it changes but they're definitely not snowy white good guys anymore.

The are law enforcers, enforcing the law for the (((ones))) who make the laws. They draw a paycheck under false pretenses, that they are 'protecting the population' while defending a system that is at war with the population.

System pigs. Anyone who considers himself 'Red-pilled" should quit immediately.

Yep. Doomed to live with pedophilia, treason, murder, and everything else that comes with a society that no longer has the rule of law.

>Underpaid probably

Pretty much this

we'll never go to the year 3000

"please hillary, don't be too rough and please use lube this time with the strap on... or don't that's cool too..."

FBI - fucking amateurs

Part of the problem. Drain the swamp

Maybe if they did their job, but without that they are a part of the problem.

evry fbi pig needs to be gutted like the rats they r!
BLM! rise up proud black superior man!

I am the FBI

Yeah pretty much. Nothing but the worst humanity has to offer and cucks who sold out for some shekels.

Nice try, FBI.

Love the FBI
Always wanted to be a federal agent since I was a kid.
Ironic though, considering I don't really like "big gubberment" and what that usually entails.

They're shit

Hi there!

Always wanted to know what do Bulgarians think of FBI

They are sick fucks.

My opinion went straight down after seeing what Comey was like

hol' up, we gud bois. dindunuffin. pls leave

Comey is a dick and needs jailed

>Do you respect FBI?
Yes, they can kill anyone in America without getting in trouble.

>What's your opinion on them?
They're a bunch of faggots

Remember Ruby Ridge

Oh hey its the fbi and they are speaking the truth. You must have been here a while eh?

Who can forget OKC? Are we ever going to see the 75 CCTV tapes that don't show the yellow van because each one was being changed just as it drove by?

Wasn't that just illegal observation of potential "terrorists"? Or was there more to it?

x-files was a fun show i guess

Nah. More of a CIA guy myself

Me too. Hi Sup Forums!

MKULTRA was just a prank bro, chill.

I like them a little better since the antifa thing was released.

Federal Bureau for Israel works with the Department for Jewish Homeland Security.

>tfw no free LSD and a hooker from the CIA
why live

Not particularly. They're cops, slightly better educated, but that's all they are in the end. They're downright dangerous when they try to play Delta Force, but they've been doing PR through movies and TV for decades, so everyone thinks they're really Mulder and Scully or the Criminal Minds team.

I have zero respect for them. They are basically the enforcement arm of the DNC. Also, they can't shoot worth a shit.

Getting paid to browse Sup Forums. Pretty cool job.

The real question is. What is the FBI's opinion on CSIS

I love the FBI k thnx bi

Sup Forums does a better job than the FBI, without all the fancy tech, legal authority, and pay. Not sure why they exist at all at this point, other than to protect the interests of the criminal elite.

I don't see the FBI on this "Welcome to Sup Forums" brochure I found.

CIA cooler. FBI just some national cops

I don't have a problem with the FBI. It's the CIA and NSA that are trouble on the double.

FBI is ranked pretty low on the tinfoil-hat pyramid, only one rung higher than the total plebs.

CNN says the FBI is raiding Russian buildings in NYC and DC over the smoke in SF.

Put a smug animu girl on the top of that pyramid.

I think OP is done LARPing

Excellent call

if the cia was represented by being stabbed in an artery and left to bleed, the fbi would be a slit throat

they both suck but cia sucks just a little more

OP is not done collecting his surveys yet. He has 4 threads asking for opinions. Be sure to be on the lookout for a journal paper or a news report. Worse, expect a lot more shills.

Prove that this isn't just a bunch of shill fags making co-ordinated LARP threads.

I'll continue the low quality leaf shit-posting nonetheless

Nice.

the fbi can be disbanded at anytime as long as the clintons are walking around free. the fbi is as corrupt as james the fuck boy comey.