When will REAL FASCISM be tried?

When will REAL FASCISM be tried?

When Supreme Overlord Barron ascends to his rightful throne. I will personally quash all resistance and ensure his reign is biblical.

FOR ANIME!

It was tried/implemented by Italy and Germany and worked pretty well until a war pushed their shit in.
Some of the other countries came kind of close to actual fascism, but Brazil, Japan, Chile, and China weren't even really quasi-fascist, even if they shared some characteristics.

It has been tried. Fascism simply doesn't work.

>Be Germany
>Things are good, people are wealthy and happy
>First to pull out of Great depression
>Hitler gets compliments from leaders like FDR, Churchill (though not the PM back then)
>It takes half the fucking planet to take out Germany
It was pretty good

none of those were fascist except Italy and Germany. Fascism is not the same as right-wing authoritarianism.

>also 70 million people died
pretty good

>Germany was the only one killing people
>implying P*les matter
I hate communism but you deserved everything Soviets did to you

Salazar didn't fail Portugal. CIA niggers failed Portugal.

We will again have the fascist republic the united states of America our founders gave us. The republic is dead. Long live the republic.

>fascism
>failure
pick one.
It was a literal astounding success.

Fascism in Spain was not only accepted but really popular under Primo de Rivera. It was meant to be a transient Goverment but people requested an extended duration.

>can't tell the difference between failed and defeated

wew lad

Republic of China still exists. It's now called Taiwan.

It's not surprising, during communism you didn't have certain essential food supplies in certain places, like meat in one place and bread in another one. Or that's what I understood watching one documentary about those times.

>people were wealthy
I think you mean the already wealthy got wealthier at the expense of working people

>Let's just ignore the fact that before Hitler's rule people were starting on street and food cost leg and a half, until Hitler fixed that problem
Your commie tears are delicious

When men assemble with shovels and build a community out of beautiful stone and gardens, and keep it as men only.

it'll provoke the women to join just to gain male attention from those who care about bettering their community.

I haven't read about supply problems in the first republic but I wouldn't be surprised since there was absolute chaos.There was a lot of confrontation between radical communist and moderates. Andalusia and Catalonia went rogue embracing anarchism, the army would get drunk and rape or set orgies in churches, pirates invaded our harbors because we left them undefended, etc.

>also 70 million people died

After half the world declared war on Germany, most of those are Commie Russians and Chinks slaughtered by Nips

>orgies in churches

sound like communism to me.

If I remember correctly, it wasn't a supply problem but rather they were not allowed to deliver these things to other places, so other places had more meat and others had more bread etc. and alcohol was banned completely

Sorry it's been a while when I saw this documentary, I should probably look it up again

Brazil was never under the rule of the AIB
(You) fucking nigger