Red pill me on the Mormons

Red pill me on the Mormons.

Other urls found in this thread:

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. So nice it's weird.

Freemasonic Judaism-lite for the goiym.

Very polite people but their religion is pure kool-aid and cringe.

People cucked by their own religion.

good values. dumb beliefs. when there's many of them they act like jews.

Basically this.They might believe a bunch of crazy shit, but I've never met a mormon I didn't like.

> Almost all white
> Extremely strict adherence to traditional family values, i.e. low out of wedlock birth rates, high rates of marriage, traditional gender roles, high fertility
> High income
> Give lots of money to charity and their community organizations/churches
Really the fact that they're hated on so much is proof of how anti-white things really are, they're basically the pinnacle of traditional k-selected conservative white values.

They wanted 10% of my annual income.

>You may not become a member of the church if you do not agree to pay tithing. Nor should you; Our doctrine is that if you make a covenant and break it, you would have been better off if you had never made the covenant at all. Part of the baptismal covenant is an agreement to live the commandments, and that includes tithing.

>stays fit
>has plenty of children (all of them white? not sure)
>strong family bonds
>strong community bonds รก la freemason helping eachother and cronyism etc, the good stuff but without the Baphomet+Moloch+Minerva shit at the top (hopefully).

Join them but treat your wifes better and stick to 2-3 at most.

>Marion G Romney, of the First Presidency, said:
Tithing is not a free-will offering; it is a debt, payment of which brings great blessings.
(Concerning Tithing - Ensign June 1980 - ensign)

>So, it's important to immediately set the tone that, unlike in some churches, tithing in the LDS Church isn't unimportant or optional, it's fundamental. It's owed to God and it's your duty to pay it. It is to be prioritised over your earthly debts.

Literally Sup Forums.
The only reason Sup Forums shits on them is because to mormons, non-mormons are shitskins. Sup Forums cant accept not being treated as first class citizens
>tfw go to church and mention I am looking for a job to one person in the hallway
>word spreads
>somebody offers me work the same day

I have never paid tithing, nobody has ever asked me for tithes

Even the Buddhists have alms. This isn't uncommon in traditional religions.

Good family values and societal structure, but a religious cult that probably will not lead to salvation. They do believe in Jesus, so maybe.

Buddhists alms has always been intended as means to support the monks, whereas Mormons claim the tithing is a debt to God himself. This is blatant deception.

Mormon Jesus is an OC do not steal character who has nothing to do with Jesus Christ of the Bible.

>wear magic undies
>founded by convicted conman
>believe you get to rule a planet after you die
>wierd cult shit

Then you are not a real Mormon. Sorry, friendo.

Never met a Mormon I could ever trust.

The "nice Mormon" shills are full of shit - Mormons are as evil like their false prophet. Demons smile in your face too, as they trick you into Hell

A blasphemous cult, bastardizing the teachings of Christ and mocking God with their PT Barnum bullshit.

Harry Reid was a Mormon - less than zero morals there and Im sure he tithed in return for votes.

Bottom line /0- it's cheaper to be a Scientologist than a Mormon and at least Scientologist don't engage in weekly teachings that support the anti -God / anti-Christ like Mormonism does.

Here. Because friends don't let weak willed idiots become Mormons.

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

Zionists to the fucking core

Scientology with Jesus

Beautiful women, Strong and stoic men. Do not preach their religion whatsoever.
I had a Morman girlfriend in high school and regret never converting.

The Jews of North America

The founders where free masons who partied with the local Indians who happened to eat Amanita muscaria. They knew Jesus was a mushroom. The disappearing golden tablets were mushrooms. Just like the scroll that the author of Revelations ate to inspire his vision.

They have a lot of white children so they're fine by me.

/thread

The ones I met were assholes. I thought it was interesting what a priest on youtube said, I think it was he had been a freemason and the freemasons said if his life got bad he should seek up the mormons or something like that. Anyway he seemed like a fraud of a priest. His name is Shnoebelen or some shit like that, the video had illuminati insider or something in the title.

They believe in magic underwear. Mormonism is an american invention, so in a sense it's a protestant branch of christianity. With that said, mormon's are best known for looking like OP's pic. Generally bro tier, but weird.

Mormons are what the North/Coasts would look like had they not lost their Christianity

> it's a protestant branch of christianity.

It's not a Protestant branch of Christianity. It's a Freemasonic Mystery Religion cult that worships aliens from other planets.

Huwites moving in on the nepotism market.

heretics

theres better cults out there, mormons cant even have a drink when they want to.
the bigamy could be nice though... or a fucken nightmare

it's a fake nice

they are plotting and aiding in the downfall of america

checked

savage post right on

harry reid's mom was a prostitute and every time i'm in searchlight nv i piss on his house

mormons are pieces of shit

also: at least scientologists don't preach for the takeover and downfall of america

leleelelelelelel at all the faggots in the right wing that say "dude they are teh white and have teh gunzz!!!"

they are siding with their jewish globalist masters and jeff flake is the prime example

open borders is their bread and butter

it's mitt romneys fucking business out west

mormons stab you, and the USA in the back every chance they get

evan is a faggot that watches me but it's ok because he's such a bald cuckked loser i can see him from a mile away due to this giant shine from his head

scientology is actually pretty comfy to be fair

this

if the average white has 110 iq, then mormons are 100.

mormons aren't christians but they larp as saints of jesus, later days though...

fucking weird ass cult that got chased off to the desert and never looked at themselves in the mirror as to: why?

why does everyone think you fucking suck mormons?

fucking morons

-Based True Conservatives who voted for Ted Cruz unanimously along with the Based state of Texas.

-Love Niggers so much they defied the teachings of both of their main founding prophets to cuck for them. BASED.

-Have a dank 2.7 child fertility rate. Hey, it's lower than every mud race but at least it's slightly above replacement level. BASED.

-Are completely uncool and unfit to wage a cultural or metapolitical war with the Jewish media machine. But at least they'll lose with principles. BASED.

lmalmalaalaoamoa

what is the point of beautiful women if you just cheat on her with 3 fat tongan brides mailordered to your house by (((mittens)))? after he inspected her vagina for you, of course...i feel sorry for mormon women they are the bottom of the brainwash bin

the men aren't stoic at all lmalaammaoaomalmao

they are fucking deer in the headlights retarded and are the perfect yes man. it's why they are nepotized into alphabet agencies by globalist jews

pure cancer to the usa

mormonism is just one big human trafficking sex cult

Was raised Mormon, family is Mormon.

>For the most part they're decent people.
>Good principles, but nobody understands why they're good to follow, they just follow them due to social pressure
>Nicer than most but it's a fake nice
>Weird creepy cultish beliefs
>Allied themselves with the Jews and believe that the Mormons and Jews will rule Earth

I don't think I can trust them, but for now they're making plenty of white babies so there's that.

As long as it's adult White women being trafficked to adult White men, that's fine. Women don't have rights.

Not the hardiest loaf in the breadbox, but they've got the wholesome wholegrain bits and cinnamon-sugar glaze of do goodery that makes for the perfect sandwich. A sandwich of justice!

They are some of the only white people actually growing on earth

What more needs to be known?

They're such cowards that they choose to believe that their version of Jesus just decided to write a book one day detailing how they could avoid death and become immortal rather than going to heaven or being damned in hell. Last time I checked, this is literally what Mormons believe.

True, but they piggy back off Christianity. Just like the latter day saints, american protestantism, and evangelicals. I don't know if you've seen Youtube videos of evangelicals, but they're crazy as shit. The only thing weirder is the wailing and yelling characteristics of African American evangelism.

>magic underware

This meme, it's not fuckinn magic they are supposed to ware the underware as a reminder of heir sexual commitment to eachother

You guys are stupid af

Basically this

Proud members of The Cuckbelt

the only way that you are truely accepted into the mormon church and inner circle is if you are born into a long standing mormon family. If you're a convert all they care about is your money and fund raising efforts and will never be able to marry a mormon girl from a og mormon family. They also dont believe that jesus is the most important prophet and dilllute his importance with their modern day prophets.

their fags and so are you, fake and gay

I would actually prefer Cruz to trump policy wise but Cruz is too creepy and ideologically rigid to deal with the hydra of the us governemnt

Same problem with Rand and many others.

To fight the monster we needed a monster, we needed trump

I do respect them for their values but some of what they believe is arguably pretty wacky. Back when I was in high school I had a teacher who was a mormon and all the niggers hated him because he was extremely strict about the dress code and not tolerating chimp outs. He was a pretty cool guy. I'm just not sure about some of the stuff in their book.

The missionaries are very, very nice but they are also clueless about stuff outside of their script.

Like the whole mormon test of faith is "Believe it hard enough and God will make you feel it's true!" a tautology in itself.

I've sat in front of several of them and explained to them how a "test" that doesn't leave open the possiblity of an alternative isn't a test. They've acknowledged it grudgingly, and in the next breath encouraged me to ask God to show me that the book of Mormon is true.

Obviously they don't argue on miracles/historical evidence/consistency/relation to the bible because Mormonism is an embarrassing failure on all those points.

Time to start saving these red pill me on Mormons because it's the same Mormon Mafia bullshit. Original post followed by nearly identical, "they're all nice", "best girlfriend", "great morals", shill threads and then reality sets in. After 8 posts or so it's full on reality and Mormons get BTFOd over and over and over. Fuck you Mormon Mafioso, your heretic hero's Day is coming to an end.

The worst part about Mormons, they're stupid enough to believe that the Jews will share the world with them.

Trump's biggest failure so far is not setting up a post-Trump politics. America needs to replace RINOs with MAGAs. There aren't enough Trumps to sustain and drain.

what do you want to know, Galactic Jesus from outher space was in America, that guy find that in a golden crockery he find in some random yard
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY