m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KANGZ

HOT SHIT

DONTCHA!?!!?!?!?!

I AM YO FATHAH

AND SHIT

JUST

This guy for more reasons to believe than less has a website where he posts videos of him abusing kids and yet the phrases he says in those videos become some meme catchphrases on Sup Forums.
This world needs to be nuked.

just raising Skippy awareness, famalam. we all want him dead.

Uh oh, here comes the faggot police. Watch out!

DOMINO?

If you really think that's Podesta in those videos you're fucking retarded.
Those videos have been on YouTube for quite a long time and there were threads made about them before the election even started.
One day someone just decides to say "hey maybe it's Podesta in those videos lol" and all you retards just believe him.

gonna need a source

A source to the original channel who uploaded those videos you mean?
I can't find it. I think the channel has been deleted. I do remember the channel also uploaded some rap songs.

WE WUZ HOT N SHIT

yeah I've never actually seen any evidence debunking it, but I'm more than willing to look into it if you can provide any further details. I'm death against fake news even if it supports my beliefs. There's enough real evidence to go around.

FAGGOT.
But it sounds exactly like him. I've spent hours comparing the voices in videos of him speaking in public vs the abuse videos. I'd like to get a pro audio expert to do the matching but I'm not sure who would want to take on that task.
And those videos were not online for quite a long time. The videos and the site were only discovered because the Pizzagate thing led different anons down one rabbit hole after another.
Whoever runs worldcorpo is too retarded to use encoding, which is what I've seen before. Meaning they keep their content on the clearweb but they entirely hide it behind symbols and numbers (3773463434$#%&%).

ok I'm pretty sure the youtube channel has been deleted, but this were all the videos on it:

worldcorpo.net/video.html

I'm pretty sure this is their website (the channel owners)

>worldcorpo.net/video.html
wtf is that site? it looks like it was last updated in 1996. can you find the one you're talking about with the audio you claim has been rebranded as Podesta?

worldcorpo.net/video.html

select that purple-ish video on the left side

that's the "ya think ya hot shit" video

interesting. how old do you think this video actually is, and what are your thoughts on this image?

>The videos and the site were only discovered because the Pizzagate thing led different anons down one rabbit hole after another.
this is false
these videos were known and there were threads made about these videos way before pizzagate started

just because the video is old doesn't necessarily negate the theory. these alleged crimes, if true, have been going on for a LONG time.

Then why can I find no records of the videos or organization before 2016? I can even give you 2015 but that's stretching it. It became discovered along with other strange internet content when Pizzagate happened.

>same projector pattern

That's what made this assumption fail. Only the color of the lights bear any similarities. There are no discernable projector "patterns" in the picture on the right. Purple and pink lights are common everywhere too.

The voice on the other hand definitely sounds like Skippy

>how old do you think this video actually is
I wish I remembered the date that was on the original youtube channel, but I do know I saw the videos before pizzagate started

as for the image you posted, I'm not convinced the video is connected to Comet Ping Pong

I respect your skepticism and applaud your civility and ability to back up your statements. You sir are no shill.

the colors are similar, the pattern has the same kind of splotchy appearance, but it's hard to tell

they certainly are reminiscent of each other

Looks like a man's face on the right picture if you zoom in to the purple light

he is such a goddamn creepy fuck

okay maybe I shouldn't have said "way before"
I saw the video around late 2015, early 2016
pizzagate started late 2016

when we discovered the videos no one in the thread was talking about pizzagate or John Podesta or Comet Ping Pong, because Podesta's emails hadn't been released yet, and pizzagate wasn't a thing yet, that's all I'm saying

SKIPPY.
NO.

>tfw you stumbled upon pizzagate before it had a catchy name

Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw

>tfw the Clinton Cartel had Chester murdered

Who is Domino?

DAY OF THE KNIFE SOON

It's been pizzagate FOR A WHILE

UHM AHKTUALLY

It's the Night of the Long Knives.