The microbe can fight off all drugs available in China, Chen says. "We don't have anything in China to stop it...

>The microbe can fight off all drugs available in China, Chen says. "We don't have anything in China to stop it," he says.
CHINKS ARE DONE FOR
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/09/02/547892623/triple-threat-new-pneumonia-is-drug-resistant-deadly-and-contagious

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/09/02/547892623/triple-threat-new-pneumonia-is-drug-resistant-deadly-and-contagious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unvis.it/npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/09/02/547892623/triple-threat-new-pneumonia-is-drug-resistant-deadly-and-contagious

THANK GOD...

IS THIS IT???

FINALLY SOMETHING TO REDUCE WORLD POPULATION OF USELESS EATERS AND WORTHLESS BREEDERS AS WE APPROACH THE 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE SPANISH FLU.

it looks like a cock

>contagious
yellow plague when

>all drugs available in China
so dog stew and period blood don't work?

Chinks testing their biological weapons on their peasants
Hopefully it's for Africa and not us

>flag
Everything looks like cock to you guys right?

Swedes are so fucking gay

>WHY AREN'T THE POWDERED TIGER DICKS WORKING

Finally, I dont understand why people arent freaking out over shit like this. Stupid chinks and their steroid beef is gonna wipe out a huge chunk of humanity. Luckily I think they sell to Africa too.

>Itll be fine just rub some roasted virgin octopus flaps on it

This is it. This is the solution we have been waiting for.

There gonna go flying round the planet and give it to everyone now on purpose

We need to reinstate the Chinese Exclusion Act

>Hopefully it's for Africa and not us

it's for africa. North America is their fall back plan, which is why they keep sending their rich little kids to buy up realestate and set up little communities for themselves incase they ever need to evacuate the mainland.

the chinese wont ever be our allies, but it's a 100% safe bet that they will never do anything dumb like nuke us.

Chinks aren't humans anyway

Some way to make it target those aged 20-30 before it hits the states?

Thank god. I've been waiting too damn long for a mass extinction.

EEK A PENIS. Here is the HPV molecule. A womany virus. Google "candida fungus" and "trichomoniasis". Enjoy the zika and harder to detect super gonorrhea. I'll enjoy my Truvada thank you very much. It's funny. China bans gays. Three weeks later destroy selves with super pneumonia

Praise Kek!

If I get sick I will walk around the muslim part of the city sneezing on people and contaminating absolutely everything before I die

Super gonorrhea plus this?
BEST TIMELINE

>those were nigger fag dogs
don't you mudslimes and rednecks do this all the time with fags and niggers

CANADA IS DONE FOR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You do all realize if it's serious enough to wipe out China, it will most likely wipe out the rest of the world, right?

i hope so, 7 billion people on this planet is way too many!

pneuno chan has come to save us, about 4 billion nonwhites should restore equilibrium

lol chinks are so efficient at spreading nasty diseases. Is there some kind of chinese super aids too?

Only the strong survive

Best news I've heard all week. Good. The Chinese are nothing but a slave race anyway.

7 billion niggers is way too many. 7 billions whites would be fine.

I never go outside, so it doesn't matter.

That is a huge boost to the Chinese biological program.

Fucking hell, I'm likely going to have to deal with this because of how many fucking chinks come over here.

That said, we are pretty good with our quarentine.

No it would not. We should maintain world population at 500,000,000.

lol, there's no niggers in china silly

Nature has a way of balancing things out.

Guess who's number 1 on the chopping block.

Flag checks out.

China needs to fucking glassed. Nukes when? I'm done with my patience.

Anyone who is not healthy.

anyone who comes into contact with them

Nah this is a common misconception. Most of these deadly bacteria/virus only really effect unhealthy people.

For example flesh eating bacteria is ubiquitous in the environment. Virtually 100% of the people come into contact with them and nothing happens.

Actually, citokine storm occurs in the healthiest, so ironically it's the other way around. Bacterial pneumonia is often more dangerous to healthy people.

well, china is overdue for a culling

>citokine storm

An overactive immune system is unhealthy.

Chhecked

But you live with or work with someone who does

Jewish molecule

Wtf I love pandemics now

You have too strong imagination, butthead.

What did kek mean by this?

pol in a nutshell

This is how to make an entire country to pay for a vaccine, loosing funds.
This is how ((medicine research centres and
companies)) work.
They just put a bacterial colony on China as punishment of not being part of the global ((banks))
((They)) don't give a flying FUCK about killing the chinese
(((((PNEUMONIA))))))

Virulent strains cause an overreaction, this is not a typical immune response.
However, the title is pure bait, as there are antibiotics for this, just not readily available in China.

CRISPR to the rescue

Chinks hate the number 4. They think it's the unluckiest number.

kek wills the destruction of the Chinese race!

colloidal silver will kill it

>If I get sick I will walk around the muslim part of the city sneezing on people and contaminating absolutely everything before I die

This; kill as many browns as you can.

Fucking idiot.

worth the risk.

Evolution will always win over our static drugs. It's just a matter of when, not if.

what did 14000000 said?

If it fails to, we make way for the next dominant species. Survival of the fittest.

Somehow I feel like this is a pretty accurate description of actual life in China.

We're so damn overdue for another culling. If ebola couldn't do it, this one better do

The next dominant specie will still be human, less liberals. Everyone taking drugs are going to be culled.

>If ebola couldn't do it, this one better do
Ebola-chan can, but people would not let her. It takes one sick to land on Ding Dong airport, and take a connect flight to India.

Why is taking drugs liberal? Weed helped me through a rough patch, however I am traditional European conservative. You seem to box people by some pretty weird standards.

replace period blood with fetus dipped in sweet and sour sauce

>implying dogs aren't superior to fags and niggers

hahah benis :-DDDD

>live in chinkcouver
>cdn government let SARS infected chinks run around all over last time

reap what you sow. they should have known such frivolous usage of antibiotics would cause this. now we need to contain this threat.

> It often clears up in 2 to 3 weeks. But older adults, babies, and people with other diseases can become very ill.

guess which particular semitical race suffers from a plethora of other diseases?

Just wait until after the culling. All the unhealthy will be gone first, including those who thought they were healthy.

I actually don't know. Gimme the red pill.

Good. Chinks need a population cut, fucking sociopathic robots.

The only actual culling that might happen will not be of human origin, but biological, or natural disaster. And nature has a unique way of not giving a shit about who is healthy.

Sounds like s bloody good reason to reintroduce White Australia Policy. Chinese colonising Africa as well, maybe this is God's way of saying He can't stand filthy commies.

Divine retribution for all those poor doggos.

>tfw landlord is flying out a chink friend to stay with us in a week.

fuckin a!!! finally

bug looks kickass to like an erect penis

Also where did you get the 2-3 weeks figure?

The world is.

DOOM TO ASIA, PRAISE KEK

>pneumonia
>extinction level illness

do you retards even know what pneumonia is? its a slightly stronger version of a cold. all it does is gonna kill off the old people and people with shit immune systems (AIDS, genetic dead ends, etc). all it does is gonna make china stronger

This, everyone that depends on modern medicine are going to die.

1 billion chinks are worth literally nothing.

same here bro, same here

spread the /love/

>reading this while remembering that chinks are that retarded to pump their pigs full of Colistin
>they wonder why they get fucked this bad when some bacteria doesn't respond to antibiotics

You reap what you sow.

CHINKPOCARYPSE NOW

GOOKAGEDDON

Diseases like this will have a stronger impact on densely populated areas Brb shitskin and Chinks as well as pozzed western cities. A few unlucky whites like die but it would be good in the long run

Nah, strong will survive, just like every other pandemic. Bring it on

bless you

The gay ban was probably in response to finding this. This is just the news going public

>tfw will become a literal nurgle cultist

Our overuse of antibiotics is going to be the end of humanity desu. I honestly believe things are far worse than they want to admit.