Are spaniards and portugueses still white after Al-Andalus ?

Are spaniards and portugueses still white after Al-Andalus ?

Meds aren't white.

reconquista ethnically cleansed most of Spain.

I think especially that the problem of Islamization is due to the fact that Disney is at the center of all this shit

Why ?

I'm not sure about that

Why do you post iraquis? I get we look like sandniggers but it's not that bad (yet). Besides, you are Roman-German rapebabies.

A resounding and obvious no.

Yes. They are being targeted for white genocide as everyone with european ancestry.

They don't have that white pinkish skin Anglos, Germans, French, Scandinavians do. If Spics aren't considered white, even though there are some of 100% European descent, why would all meds?

Tell me what survives a castillian siege, the moors had no laws or government when castile invades.

Hmmm no sweetie we're better

luckily the wall between the muslims and christians was too big in the past that people didnt intermarry that easy, only analucia the south of spain got assimilate by moors that later we took back and expelled all moors,

The south still high looking people like moors but not the whole country

To be honest I wrote "arabs" in google image and take one randomly

Who the fuck are you

Who told you we dont?

the white ones are. the others arent. what kind of question is this?

we have look like lobsters to be white??
by all means keep that identity.
Orgulhosamente sós!

And yes, we are german-roman rape babies, but I think that's not that bad

Nah bro, we are poor and smelly. You can take all the refugees. We cant support them.

if I google "spanish people" this is the first pic I get

you are not him are you?

Iberian RACE.

what are you doing in korea?

don't respond to the camwhore he thinks "iberian" is a valid identity

well, we both are mongrels, being a mongrel is far from being a good thing, we can agree germans used to be the masterrace until 1945 at least

je pense surtout que super sound est dans cette wooooo

You are a moor nigger.

all of my grandparents are galician, my father is a blue eyed farm boy from kansas
you are a LARPER, and have the fat face of an arab

I think it's no longer him, he used to autisticly screech harder in an illegible way and post at least 30 times in every thread. This is probably an impostor

Is it really you mongrel?

Cruel, spainanon.

Yes. But my question, in first place, was totally neutral

Don't teach him, but yeah haven't read "spen" in a while. That's what we used to call him. SPEN TRIBE

Yes. They've always been white.

Absolutely not. Europe ends at the Pyrenees.

deep inside we all love him

waiting to be nuked it seems, also free pussy or foreigners, ive been one week and just i fucked a girl that just meet twice

Sounds like a plan.

ty uk

Euskera Herria moorshit