N-NOO... IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, THE FASCIST DRUMPF IS A RACIST HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE NNNNOOOOOOOOO

N-NOO... IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, THE FASCIST DRUMPF IS A RACIST HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE NNNNOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish trump was like liberals think he is ):

fake news

TWO TERMS
W
O
S
C
O
O
P
S

God it feels good to be right.

FUCKING BASED BLACK WOMAN

evacuees?
wtf, sounds like they're literally human excrement lmao

LE BAGED BLACK MAN XDDDDD

LETS TRY AND SHOW LIBERALS WERE JUST LIKE THEM

WE HATE MULTICULTURALISM AND GLOBALISM, SO LETS SHOW THOSE LIBERALS HOW MULTICULTURAL AND GLOBAL WE ARE.

NO... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DRUMFG SCOOP

BODABING BADA BOOM

TWO NIGGERS, GRUMPFT????

HANG THAT FUCKING DRUMPF SUPPORTING NIGGER

PRAISE KEK PEDES! DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!

WTF I HATE BLACK PEOPLE NOW

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

>your a poor black family
>desperate for some hope
>suddenly the American President appears
>tall, confident, alpha
>immediately calms your nerves

beta males really cant compete

LE BASED BLACK-LOVING INTERNATIONALIST
TRULY /OURGOY/

Incompetent? Your wish is his command.

>Racial Identitarians still think they can win
>Aren't even the least bit civic

"Who's down for a game of Russian roulette?"-The DNC

>softening your views to seem "nicer" to (((them)))
cuck

>"smile or we kill your kids"

TWO
N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Are you people too mentally challenged to see that by Trump acting all loving to Minorities you take away the lefts core attack point?

Id say lurk more, but lurking doesnt cure Autism.

>cuck
Cuck
>cuck
Cuck.
It's called being a leader friendo.

Its over. Trump is a nigger puppet.

The media goes even further and further to the point where nobody will know what's real and what's fake. I am already at this point of emptiness. That's why i shit on Facebook, Twitter and what not, closing myself off.
What do I need to do to feel normal again?

>This triggers liberals and alt right alike

the left will just move the goalposts and attack you on something else
if I am a white supremacist why should I pretend to be otherwise to "the left"?
it's called being a pussy

That face though top kek

>virtue signalling with darkies

Now see whats funny about this is if it was anyone else youd be using the "country/person YES" meme.

>Attempting to disprove the enemies point against you instead of larping like a fully blown Autist
>cuck
>When you're hardon to Hitler is so big that you are willing to throw the future of the White Race overboard because the guy you were rooting for wasnt brandishing a Swastika

kk m8

He literally is our-guy, as long as he's painted as a nazi or facsist you will be associated with his image.

Who cares? Trump is a kike puppet and gives no shits about the white race.

This shit makes leftists angry, so I don't give a fuck.

Trump YES!

LOOK AT THESE OPTICS NOW CERNOBITCH

WTF how did that nigger get so close with such a dangerous weapon?

>immediately leaves and washes hands for 20 minutes

The whole "trump is a nazi" is a remnant of the hillary campaign strategy

Good optics

>the best way to secure a future for the white race is to pretend to love black people and distance yourself from anyone who vocally advocates white nationalism

No ones asking you to pretend but good luck winning as that version of a white minority. Average whites just want to he left alone I'd guess upwards of 60% of whites don't want to sieg heil they just want to be left alone to live their lives and fyi trump has always been a new York liberal. He's closer to a classical liberal then most leftists today.
>inb4 muh surveillance state.
>t.mixed kid

Y'all crackas keep forgetting dat he our president. Trump has always been aight and a real nigga. Shieeet, he blacker than that little white honkie wanna be Obongo and his husband Michael.

This.
Trump is now moving his bishop back to reinforce the position of his rook piece.
This is a crucial moment. Anons should be SPREADING THIS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA.

only literal retards on both the left and right thought trump supported white nationalism

he literally just sees through the jewish lies and wants to make a better country for everyone

DELETE THIS

TRUMP HAD A BOOK OF HITLER'S SPEECHES

Nig if true

Its not about the fucking Left, no one cares about them. It is about swaying the public opinion by making the left appear as the Idiots.
Its not about "muh dey da reel recists" its about appearing smarter, more logical.
You don't achieve that by larping as something which (((they))) have demonized for 60+ years.

This is why black people with MAGA hats used to be valued and blacks with similar opinions shown as good example because
A. The Lefts main point is that they are on the side of the oppressed. Therefore oppressed speaking out against them rips them apart
B. An individual which profits from the status quo but still speaks out because its immoral and retarded, as well as being woke about the situation of said minority should be respected.

The Redpill isnt restricted to Whites. The Truth that you all got can also be given to any other Member of any other Race.
Thats kinda the magic of Sup Forums, tons of people, from tons of Countries coming together to save a Culture and a Race, that they might not even be part of because the way which is teached by it is the better one.

Man, im almost sick of constantly winning. It just feels too good

He walks among us.

>black kid with the burning cross villain lightsaber

STOP IT DONALD

The best way to secure said future is to seem reasonable and worthy of aiding. Not by doing what every single fucking Neo-Nazi group in the past 70 years has done.
Distancing yourself from White Nationalism wasnt anything I suggested. But being a White Nationalist doesnt mean that you have to pointlessly hate everyone else.

well he is a germaphobe

Glad you have common sense.
What impact do you think this kind of publicity will have on his campaign and future election?

leftists right now
>youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

dis made me kek
tanks nigga

Fucking this.

Well if this Harvey exploit to make him look like a massive racist fails we'll have to go back to "muh Russia"

I bet libtards got uber triggered by this pic

>inb4 stormtards start screaming LE BASED BLACK MAN

And hopefully that'll revive the Clinton investigations.

I'm 99% sure the people who started the whole
>MUH LE BASED BLACK MAN MAGAPEDES
thing was actually leftist shills.

the HANDICAPPED GOVERNOR OF TEXAS is out helping clear debris and tree limbs, and giving aid to the people.
Fuck liberals, fuck DNC, fuck all pieces of shit who hate on Trump, Pence, Texas Governor. In fact, Trump and Pence are the ONLY President/VP to EVER go to ground fucking zero during a disaster and actually help out, not show the fuck up after the disaster and put on a brand new hard hat and pose with a shovel

Anyone remembering the whole "FUG NUPOL" wave that basically targetted anything that made this board somewhat influencial and set it apart from the average bunch of Meth-smoking Neo-Nazis?

Muh based black man was the most retarded thing ive ever seen, and half the faggots on this board took it hook line and sinker.

they were doing it a couple days ago

The media can't take it.

no, there is a very good reason to not go down the road of the_donald and go full cult of personality for trump. there is also very good reason not to pathetically virtue signal like leftists. that said there are no doubt dusky skinned people who are alright, but parading them around to virtue signal is against Sup Forums's principles.

le based black man meme is just ass hurt ethnic nationalists and stormfronters

What is normal?

They made sure as fuck to get a bunch of nig nogs for Daddy to meet. It helps us tell the left he isn't a white supremacist because he kissed a turdlet and took selfies with obese negresses and a guy with a grill.

Staged, but still a memorable moment.

A redeemed hero

Gonna start posting shit like "I used to hate Trump but..."

They werent supposed to be paraded around, it was simply that Black people realising the fucked up situation we're in and the retardation of Leftists was a good thing.
It was The_donald who turned it into a sport who could amass the biggest bunch of Minorities with Maga Caps.

Dem da real nigga

:3

YOU SURE SHOWED HIM FELLOW PEDE

the prophecy was true

Trump is a fucking albino black person you idiot

Ive never gave a single shit about anyone famous before, but I actual feel bad for Trump for the way he's treated by liberals and the media, especially after making the sacrifice to lead the country. The right wasn't half as bad to Obonga, even though he was a legitimately terrible president. It actually feels like shit to be right

Trump's always been a solid guy, wtf is wrong with these people?

i dont know why this changed their mind, trump spent his entire campaign saying he wanted to help everyone in america and multiple times went out of his way to say that he wanted to help latino, black and lgbt communities

its like the concept of "doing what you say" is so foreign to leftists they dont even consider it

Given your lament there i'd suggest reading about the 80s/90s cultural zeitgeist and acting accordingly.

I wish your country wasn't a facistic authoritarian shit hole that imprisons people over twitter, especially since my company has an office in London.

We can't always get what we want, tough shit.

fixed

All according to Scottkaku*

*Scottkaku means persuasion.

Trump used to hang with all sorts of uncouths on the Apprentice, it's nothing new to him

TRUMP IS A RACIST MISOGYNIST!
>photo of Trump with hurricane survivors
>they're mostly negroids
H-HES STILL A SHITTY PRESIDENT!
>fact is that in the last 4 presidencies no president has gone to ground zero to help and reassure the citizens
>that is, not until president Trump came along
GRRRRR.... RUSSIA! RUSSIA-BOOGIE-MAN!

Lost
It's fucking true I can't stop laughing

>"Remarkably Different President"

You mean the exact same one but without baseless character assassination from the media?

Trump didn't exactly help out. He handed out like five hot dogs, met a few nigs, and loaded some empty buckets into the back of a pickup.

Photo ops.

fucking pidgin

>PHOTO OP

more than you did

How many hot dogs did you pass out? How many nigs did you meet? How many empty buckets did you load into the back of a truck?

Are you stupid? They know racists are perfectly willing to deal with blacks for the sake of photo-ops and talking points. It's nothing new.

Why not? He basically just checkmate'd the Libs at their own bullshit game.

>reddit-tier post
>BASED BLACK MEN
>German flag
Fuck man every time it's like Merkel pays you to post this horse slop.

This is pretty cringey, if you made this yourself you might be on the spectrum.

It's real, user.
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

oh boy you're in for a ride

that deceptive myspace angle

its crazy how much of conspiracy theorists leftists are

its literally the same "any evidence that supports the official story is a lie" shit that birthers would always do