Predictions for 2020 Thread

Predictions for 2020

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority, who are going to be a minority in every state except ones like Massachusetts (university students and whites who always vote Democrat, will *almost* go for Trump), Vermont (university students and old hippies, will also almost go for Trump) and Hawaii (minorities, will also almost go for Trump). The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least.

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump in New York fuckin City

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/14/white-house-releases-sensitive-personal-information-of-voters-worried-about-their-sensitive-personal-information/?utm_term=.bda1b8d3a2d8
archive.is/A7XfF
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Presidential_Election_Results_Swing_by_State_from_2012_to_2016.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is going to be primaried from the left and the right by Republicans. When he loses the primary he'll try to run a third party, but the base of his base is too dumb to not vote (R), so we'll probably end up with Kasich in the white house, or someone similar. Just another Establishment R.

Trump is currently polling over 60% in every single primary poll. He won't be primaried.

Far be it from me to shitpost on Sup Forums of all places, but
>polls

>Commiefornia
>Red ever again

Do you realize how abysmal that is for a first term, first year president with a good economy? That's far lower than bush at this point in his first term

polls are always against trump because of the (((media))), if even the polls are showing he's winning 60%, he's probably at 75%.

honest prediction. I don't see anything else happening realistically.

The delusions have already started...

Just like Trump campaigning for his next term in his first few months of presidency...

I think we all know what's going to happen in 2020, no matter how early you try to convince people otherwise. Trump won because of a broken system that didn't prioritize popular vote, but people are aware now and his 35% approval rating will only get lower from here on out. Enjoy these 4 years because you won't see another Trump in a long time.

There's no path to 270 in 2020. The polls show it, just look at his ratings. CNN said so.

>deporting illegal voters
>election commission sniffing out voter fraud
>DNC in shambles trying to pivot back to white voters
>no viable DNC candidate
>pleasing the base that he already won with
>media already grasping at straws
>still three more years to win over hearts and minds

We'll see there leafy.

wew

Things are looking strong for the republican party

>Deporting illegal voters

From where? California? He'll lose regardless in that state.

>election commission sniffing out voter fraud

Which has made Trump lose TONS of supporters because Trump's new inquiry on election fraud has taken the private information of many voters and made it public.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/14/white-house-releases-sensitive-personal-information-of-voters-worried-about-their-sensitive-personal-information/?utm_term=.bda1b8d3a2d8

>DNC in shambles trying to pivot back to white voters

False. DNC was only in shambles because of the Bernie-Hillary divide. Now that that's behind most white voters they will know to unite against Trump instead of getting mad at their candidate losing to another primary candidate.

>no viable DNC candidate

It's still early.

>pleasing the base that he already won with

LOL, you dumbfuck he's LOST support not won it over. Do you have any idea how many Hispanic voters he's lost with his pardoning of Arpaio, the convicted racist who blatantly arrested Hispanics, legal or not? Don't get me started on Charlottesville.

>media already grasping at straws

What makes you think that? Now the media has actual ammo against Trump with DACA, not immediately condemning white supremacists, Arpaio, etc.

>still three more years to win over hearts and minds

At this point it's more about not losing supporters than winning them over. Even you gotta admit that.

Archive time
archive.is/A7XfF

Thanks Norbot

It's too early for this kind of speculation. That said, if he does win, it won't be by that much.

>Tyrant/Racist/Insane/etc.
There are literally millions of people still calling him that

>Bernie stole the election with 111,850 votes
Um No Honey

and they will realize over the next few years that it's BS

>Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc
Why would they realize that? Trump is not doing anything to disprove any of that.

>2020 campaign season
>Trump hasn't really done a lot and everything's pretty much fine
>Americans feel reasonably relaxed
>Trump surrogates have the world's easiest job on every news show
>"Remember when the Democrats said Trump would lock all the gays up in camps and they all literally cried in the streets? Get a load of these idiots everybody!"
>Trump skips back into the White House with no effort whatsoever
Literally all he has to do to get re-elected is sit in the Oval Office playing games on his phone

Ronald Reagan fucked up big time with his amnesty.

Trump will win in 2020 by a significantly larger margin than 2016.

Economic growth in 2nd quarter was revised up to 3%, and is projected to be 4% in 3rd quarter.

Any model will show that he's unstoppable if that keeps up.

I predict a tax overhaul before years end that will most likely be retroactive for fiscal year 2017. This will in effect cause a massive upswing in the economy after tax season (April 2018 for all the plebs)and will also put mass amounts of money back in the hands of taxpayers.
The Dems midterm losses will be unrecoverable.

You know what's crazy is that if the recent lawsuit against CA is accurate in terms of their over voting totals in those counties... if that is accurate (and it appears to be)... that means CA actually voted for Trump.

If the left loses CA or if CA loses their cheating ability it is truly over for the left in a massive way given CA is their golden goose and without it they are fucked.

Yeah but wait until the Jews role out another candidate designed to win over minority voters through identity politics.

There will be no President elected in 2020.

>Um No Honey
need you be reminded trump only won pennsylvania and wisconsin by like 20k votes? the margins were razor thin so third parties and bernie definitely made a difference

We are witness to the death of identity politics.

Zuckerberg will win and usher in the glorious age of facebook chips implanted into your frontal cortex

> implying that Commiefornia will still exist in 2020

>We are witness to the death of identity politics.

You're retarded, it's more about identity politics now than it's ever been. The alt-right will only deepen the divide as "white nationalism" rises. Trump is going to lose in 2020. I'm glad he won in 2016 because I fucking hate Hillary to death but if the DNC churns out a decent candidate whom the whole party can rally around (unlike the Hillary-Bernie fiasco) then Trump is finished.

I made this post on another thread but I will repeat it again : The Bernie campaign created more new Hillary-haters than the Trump campaign. Rubio, Christie, Cruz, etc were all cucks that quickly bowed to Trump, meanwhile Bernie's lack of enthusiasm to support Hillary was clear for all to see, so was that of Bernie supporters.

Thank you Nate Silver

what would they do if that heppened?

The hurricane hitting houston, the one headed for NY, I'm betting motehr nature is trying to kill off the lefties.
>anything above singles and Commiefornia is sunk into the ocean by a 10.0 Earthquake

Painfully stupid. Can already tell you Florida won't be blue for a long time.

No way NY and Cali turn red.

From the outside looking in not much really needs to change for Trump to get back in really.

If he reforms voting laws and cleans the decks for voter fraud it makes it slightly easier.

But really he just needs to concentrate on making America better again, if the country grows, creates more jobs, better jobs, American jobs and espc in the rust belt areas and overall the majority are doing better than 4 years ago he will be fine.

Even if it is a slight increase aslong as Trump shows he is not Hitler 2.0 then the left have nothing to stand on, the world did not come crashing down, civil war did not happen and desu it seems with all the liberal news pushing this shit now people are sick of it as they were before the election.

Congress chooses the president

thank you for posting this

Totally agree, especially since I too am in NYC and am seeing the same thing. I am in a job where people are surprised to hear I support Trump but have never gotten shit for it. Not only that but I am surprised by how many people come out to me that they support him too. I can see Trump 2020 being like Reagan 1984 all over again!

If Hillary and obamas crimes become known, California will go red. And it will be the greatest cultural reckoning you've ever seen.

Agreed. But what if the dems actually choose someone good who can rally the entire left together? Would he still pull through?

To do this, the Dems would need to nominate.....Trump. But, he's ours.

Nah boi. Say hello to president 46.

As a non American, could you please tell me why those states never turn red?

Because liberals are packed like sardines in blue states

I really think you need to be a bit more realistic, 2020 will be significantly more difficult for Democrats, voting ID laws will be stronger, there will be fewer illegals on the ground everywhere, the media will be even less influential than it is now, and there will be a significant incumbent advantage not just for Trump but for the overwhelmingly Republican congress. I don't understand this pervasive smugness on the left, I mean you haven't exactly had a good year and you've been gloating and bragging going into every single one of these elections that you've lost.

>it's Bernie fault Hillary lost guis
No Hillary was just a shit candidate

Make Leafs Great Again

But what would the message be to rally around?

The country has not gone to shit? It may have improved so that message is dead.
No civil war
Maybe use the latino/black angle if race relations get even lower along with mass deportations and also the big wall
Enviroment? No one cares

The left is fractured to shit, at this current rate they will just end up attacking each other more and more, they already hate white women for getting Trump in to an extent, it will only get worse for them.

Woman candidate will not work, black only so much unless it it Obama 2.0 and lets be honest you gave a black guy a chance the hell you giving them another go, black women kek no but maybe a latino may work but if deportations go through then latino vote goes down.

Actual map of 2020

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

>I don't understand this pervasive smugness on the left

It's all they have

Lies, manipulation, using confidence tricks

They would rather pretend to be winners than actually win

Same as 2016 but Trump picks up New Hampshire, Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Virginia, and the rest of Maine.

>the entire oceans, continents, and probably other planets, space, and infinite different dimensions and multiverses are all republican
>massholes and vermont berniefags stay libtarded.

Sounds about right.

lol i know this is bait
but the delusions already started when it was "he isn't seriously running"

you missed NV

This is a modest prediction assuming there is no dramatic, unexpected foreign policy event, the deportations continue, progress is made on the wall, and the economy is stable

I just want to see a red Colorado.

the democrats won because whites didn't vote as a bloc. now they do
you admit that identity politics is just turning up
dems are done. the clinton coalition (winnning FL and around rustbelt) was blindsided with trump's focus on immigration stealing jobs, bad trade deals, bringing back manufacturing.

you might understand the internals of the democrat party and how they operate, but you don't understand the republican voters or the general electorate

>To do this, the Dems would need to nominate.....Trump. But, he's ours.
this, 100%
he's got the private union membership eating out of his hand, legal hispanics have lots of issues with illegal immigrant hispanics

i'd be surprised if CO flipped at this point. I thought the "too many potheads" meme wasn't the case but I was proven wrong. it'll probably be worse by 2020. I think ME, CT or OR (despite portland) would go before CO just because of momentum
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Presidential_Election_Results_Swing_by_State_from_2012_to_2016.svg

>retroactive for fiscal year 2017
This kills the democrat

How will Gen Z play a role?
They are going to be the most redpilled generation in decades.

Demographics are destiny. This is why conservatives, civic nationalists, and normies need to wake up.

The House implodes trying to choose a president and locks up entirely, as Democrats and Cuckservatives and the Freedom Caucus fight it out. The Senate picks the Vice President, and being much more functional this happens without issue. The new Vice is the acting President until the House can get its shit together.

With tensions as high as they are now, can you imagine how the public would react to having no real President, and any choice being undemocratically appointed? We would never have a better chance to destroy the two-party system, first past the post, gerrymandering, the electoral college, and everything else that is fucking wrong with American elections.

How much of Gen Z is white, though?

Aren't whites a minority of the next generation?

>Demographics are destiny

They sure are. Good thing liberals don't have children. Eventually there will be no liberals left.

Conservative minorities don't vote Republican.