Happening

Human-like footprints found in Greece at a time when man was thought to be evolving in Africa

news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/footprint-find-on-crete-may-push-back-date-humans-began-to-walk-upright/news-story/2e60cbd7386573dd2a45c5cc9d79297d

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/ancient-humans-had-sex-with-a-mysterious-species-scientists-discover/news-story/98a3777913d097582a45de9041b7860a
youtube.com/watch?v=87ufzEDyoQ4
thelocal.se/20141119/old-skeleton-reveals-swedes-were-first-europeans
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
archive.is/VHSkq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine if Africa was olden day's australia, where mankind dropped off all the shit people.

WE

I thought it was already almost certain we came from Europe.

S-Stupid g-goy, you came from the African apes. Please stop this research, it's antisemitic!

>White people and black people are actually different species

Top kek first the bugarian apes and now this

Niggers are literally not humans

It's still believed to be near Ethiopia, but the recent finds in Morocco and the Balkans are challenging that

DELETE THIS

IT'S THE MIGHTY MINOTAUR!

Seems like it's everywhere in Europe then. Was it in Sweden that the oldest human remains ever was found, and it was from a nord? That out of africa-theory wasnt mainstream until the like the 90s.

Imagine two human subspecies would have evolved independently. One in Europe/Caucasus and one in Africa.

Would explain so much. Sadly it's taboo to even ask that question in modern (((science))).

>That out of africa-theory wasnt mainstream until the like the 90s.

Fertile crescent idea was hip when I was going through. I do enjoy these new findings. It is nearing the point where science has to declare us different as species from the isolated afrikas.

>Was it in Sweden that the oldest human remains ever was found
Not sure, but would like to read about it if you remember who published it

It doesn't matter to me where geographically humanity started. I'm just interested in the truth.

I also find it odd that it's taboo to challenge out-of-africa

You new or something? Anachronistic footprints and objects have been found all over the world. Look up the book Forbidden History by Michael Cremo, it's well worthy a read.

WUZ

>African apes

>literally not humans

'Ancient humans had sex with non humans'

New research shows that ancient humans had
>sex with non human species.
Gokcumen found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living
>in Sub-Saharan Africa.
He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breeding with this mysterious "ghost species".

news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/ancient-humans-had-sex-with-a-mysterious-species-scientists-discover/news-story/98a3777913d097582a45de9041b7860a

KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=87ufzEDyoQ4

How is a discover a happening?

You'll find out when you discover your missing chromosomes

thelocal.se/20141119/old-skeleton-reveals-swedes-were-first-europeans hmm, this wasnt the one i was looking for. This is interesting as well telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/ It's just shocking that these things come out now, in todays political climate.

>Does not understand the difference between too many and not enough chromosomes
>Has 1 too many himself

You have to work on your trolling user. This is terrible.

You are missing the point ?

The oldest human (homo sapiens, modern anatomically correct human) was found in Morocco.

>humans
>walking on their hands
'ok'

What am I, a tard scientist? Who gives a shit.

Just food for thought.

Has science officially accepted it? Like this user said, each time I bring up that there has been other skeletons found in other places of the world other than Africa that are older, everyone seems to chimp out and call me me a conspiracy theorist

I could have made that footprint last year and it dried in fucking stupid how do these people have jobs?

Because that would put one group 3 tiers of evolution behind modern man.

It's a fossilized footprint in a rock that has been dated at 5.7 million years old. What makes you think you're smarter than a group of expert scientists?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/ thelocal.se/20141119/old-skeleton-reveals-swedes-were-first-europeans

Sounds like a great premise for a novel.

Guyz guyz overhere, I found the missing link!

The real question is: how much can one fuck with archaeologists if one were to plant evidence of cut bones and rock-like tools in these digs?

>fosserlized

how can they tell a footprint dried a million years ago or a million days ago? fuck off

How do they know some guy didn't just walk there a couple of days prior?

Irish education, everyone

Not sure what kind of people you hang out with. Most evolutionary anthropologists are already adopting the intermediary theory that combines Out of Africa with multidirectional hypothesis, which is essentially a hybrid of the two. It's not that big of a deal among that particular scientific community, only very recently has it been politicized, and mostly by liberals, not actual scientists.

powerful, and really made me think

Its amazing how many people get mad when you bring this up.

>What am I, a tard scientist?
No, just a tard.

>people are stupid enough to believe WE evolved from NIGGERS

>what is sediment layers
>what is half-life dating

carbon dated toenail clippings

>half-life dating
second life dating way better, nub

>was from a nord
>5.7 million years ago
kys

>it's taboo to challenge scientific dogma
scientific theocracy is alive and well

>what is geochronology
>what is radiocarbon dating

Jesus wasn't whit-

I'm Greek but I have to say this

>Greeks
>white

Why do these idiots always act surprised when new evidence pops up all the time?
Stupid people actually believe science has answered every question about our origins.

You have to be 13 years old, or an American.

Jesus never existed.

Whsts it like be 12 these days?

>Evolving
>Africa
pick one

Cretans aren't humans so this has to be fake news

Davide Coleman, the leftard tranny jew behind common core : archive.is/VHSkq

lmao

>evolution
Lmao, you sure are (((redpilled)))

ΕΜΕΙΣ

Those were Early Bulgarians m8. Greeks were living in caves when we wuz making footprints n sheet.

>everyone seems to chimp out and call me me a conspiracy theorist
Why? What kind of friends do you have and are they mentally retarded? A few authentic fossils found in the wrong places can literally disprove evolution. Science is a fucking religion man, christtards were right.

>They shouldn't be there. They're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

LMAO you can smell the fear and panic in this kike writer's tone.
>OY GEVALT B-BUT WE'RE ALL AFRICANS RIGHT?