Austria btfo

This is a clothing tag in austria, notice anything?

I noticed you have arab skin.

Nigger tier skintone detected.

IT SAYS JEW16 ON THE TAG

>austrian clothes have sand runes written on them

>20€
You're in a arab shop that sells jew pants. Only shitskins and poor slavs shop there.

Lmao literally shade

Germans and Euros are fatass?

So you allow arab shops in shopping centres?

Pardon, D'Tyrese? I don't understand your ebonic slang.

>lmao literally shade
>skin is darker because of the shade

Lmao you chinks are very insecure

>Sits on toilet just to shit her panties anyway

Jewish mindset, always one step ahead

I don't know if this is about the arabic writing, JEW, or both

Both, notice it also says russian

Gods light doesn't shine on niggers.
>No flag

I have realised my ID says jew
Wtf

Lol, its a croat!

That's free market, communist

Lol, its a leaf!

You pussies quit your Euro Qualifier against Kosovo because of rain haha faggots. Serbia played through it and won 3-0, kek faggots

~ara ara

Turkish rapebaby (S*rb) immigrant detected
>football
Who cares, also canada and serbia are both shit at it anyway

That's fucking hilarious. Das Juden.

>Turkish rapebaby (S*rb) immigrant
haha yeah like immigrated 30 years ago. Anyways I'm net worth about 14 times more than your whole family you stinky fucking gyp. Kys.

check mine, senpai.

Why is the price in euro ? I thought you had some kangaroo dollar or whatever ?

Ahahah triggered. Still a turkish rapebaby
>calling me a gyp

>austria
>australia
Wow swedish education standards have really been lowered because of the shitskins

Kek how am I a rapebaby I'm whiter than your hand pic fucking imbecile lelelelele. Like I said Kys fuckhead

KIKE!

10 times more gypsies.. how do serbs even handle it

>this triggered
Ahahah I forgot theres no sun in canada

What the hell do some (((statistics))) have to do with the fact that you are like making 40 euros this entire year? Coratia doesn't enumerate gyps because you all look like them as in the pic so its hard to tell kek. Your fucking stanje right now bruh

lol triggered austricuck,I go to your capital and I can speak my language freely,it's overrun with yugo people. better get used to it

Is that the only word you know? Trust me serbia is even poorer, atleast our country is nice to live in, without fear of being robbed and killed by cigans and šiptars

>Is that the only word you know?
No its not, but with English I can literally speak with jungle indegenese in Brazil so don't really even need to know it fully. You cunts don't even speak slavic you speak "Iraninski nacinske Jezike" so fuck off flip flopping motherfuckers. I'll take bant from Serbs but not from traitor fucking cruts

I find it funny that you defend serbia so hard and shittalk croatia but even you(or your parents) hated serbia so much that you actually left the country.
>Iraninski nacinske Jezike
Lol you know our languages are gramatically almost the same? The biggest difference is serbian sounds filthy and disguisting

both austrians and croats are niggers

Saw more hijabs in one day in slovenia than in all my life in croatia

oy vey if you visit cuckbljana then visit Fagreb too.

yeah I saw a nigger there. we need to keep our economies shit so they don't come

Yeah a faulty printer ruined the sticker

Ehrerarier