Would it be acceptable to have a asian wife while adopting white children?

Would it be acceptable to have a asian wife while adopting white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's acceptable to have an asian wife and asian children.

Indeed. I know I'm having some.
t. white with yellow fever

Adopting children is the ultimate form of cuckery.

>have a asian wife
I can fuck an asian whore for 40 bucks here, most of them are disgusting only one step above the romanians and niggers

under rated post

That's two steps above Spaniards though

>not having a white wife and 4 kids plus adopted Eastern Euro kids
fuck off what are you doing for the White race?

That's because you're fucking a whor..

Never mind.

Why wouldn't you want to have children with your wife? Why even have a wife?

Absolutely. Be the one that travels the country jizzing in white women and abandoning them creating white children everywhere.

If you're an asian man.

How do you keep her from cooking them?

This

Whore and wife are two different things Spain. You guys should know, you dudes are the romance lovers of the world. Also I'm not Chinese. Japanese are okay, Hmong people and Koreans are kinda cool, but Chinese is fucking shit

Yeah, just use Asian whores

>asking a board of single manchildren what constitutes an appropriate relationship

Find a white surrogate girl instead, and raise your kids together with your asian wife

>we must protect the future for white children
>except the ones in foster care, we dont care about them.
classic Sup Forums

>yeessssss abandon those white kids in the gutter

This is absurd. You know in Asian cultures like China and Japan, adopting sons was actually common if men had no son to carry on their family line?

You want to save the white race, yet deplore the idea of adopting white children? There are a lot of orphans and not enough people adopting.

Depends on the situation. If you're a white couple and adopt white children, I don't see the issue really.

This, we should cuck the Muslims and force them to raise white children

LEAF

>hmong and korean. the mountain nigs of asia.

What are you Somali?

>passing up the chance to have your bloodline as part of the futuristic super race

If you're not having children with her, you might as well get a surrogate mother so you can create more white children instead of stealing someone else's. Adopting literally does nothing to help the white race.

No, because adopting white children doesn't create white children. It just shuffles them around. we need MORE WHITE CHILDREN, faggot.

>Hmong
>Kinda Cool

Fuck you, Hmong are stupid subhumans that invade Vietnam...just because you have one as friend does not mean they ok...fuck Hmong scum nobody like them. Viet people always better than shitty hmong...

you need to adopt nigger children tho

But I'm infertile and want to raise white children

Mad viet detected

>want to have an Asian waifu
>entitled Russian and Estonian whores everywhere

kek I was thinking of this as I am dating an asian girl and she would be a great mother. The only thing is race difference which bothers me. Get a surrogate white mom, get the babies and she can raise them. Then after 3-4 I could make a kid with her, I don't care then.

I thought eastern European women were supposed to be le BASED?

>European women
>based

KEK

That's just what nazi LARPers say. They still hold hope out for white women.

Estonian whores are disgusting. Maybe if you'd find a religious girl. Then you should keep her like a princess.

Autism.

the marriage map is the best indicator of based women, where based is just understanding family is most important. And by that measure Poland, Iceland and #1 Ireland have the most based women, Italian are ok too iirc, but all other countries the women are suffering badly from kike brainwashing telling them to get divorced and fuck shitskins.

>1488
>o-oh you were put up for adoption

nothin personnel kid

Your kids will be abominations with no identity--they will be able to call themselves neither proud asians nor whites and will hate you for it. Maybe you should try becoming progressives for how much you glorify racemixing.
ABSOLUTE NIGGERY. sage

You fucking beta male cuck

Find a white girl, your birthright, and fill her pussy full of your spunk.

Good white men can blast semen into any whore and produce white offspring. If you make a black or asian kid, you're a cuck.

adopting children is cucked

it won't be acceptable to her. she is only marrying you to have kid(s) and/or pay for her parents when they are old.

if you are cumming when you fuck her, she is getting pregnant whether you want it or not.

>t. weebshit betas who turned their inferiority into a fetish

No. Adopting is cuckery. You need to spread your genes to a white female.

Have bio kids first, then adopt. Faggot.

This. I'm not going to become a cuck just for le white race.

Man, they fucking scamming you. I pay 25 bucks and get to enjoy a threesome

Yep, absolutely fine. I'm doing it, too, although I'm not from the States and have lived significant amounts of time in Asia. I will also be moving back to China in a couple of years.

Lmao at anyone who looks at chinese culture, history, IQ scores, and current successes in all fields, but then goes "oh no we mustn't have children with those people!" Lmao race cuck, double lmao if you're Irish or some other shit tier human

Sadly those kids tend to come from terrible backgrounds and have huge baggage, they're often a lot of trouble and not a good addition to a functioning family.

I have maple fever, send some chink cuties here pls

>t. nazi larpers who will not have any children, much less white children

You fail to identify that yellow fever is not beta. Personally, I can have any woman I desire. I do not desire white whores, so I will not have one. Simple as that, lad. The cuck is the one who worships the ground white whores walk on.

Inu Japanese are almost white, but stay away because they(all asians) are the worst kind of gold diggers.

white kids > halfies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adopted kids

>Ainus are white
>white
WE

>source: my ass

Anri Okita, good taste

>Ricemixing

You will be the first to go

Actually a yellow identitarian who's been with exclusively my own kind my entire life.
I respect the Aryan beauty, but do not lust over her because unlike degenerate racemixers like you I respect global diversity and actually follow principles.
You go after yellow white-worshiping whores because they're easy and white maidens think you're an ugly manlet.

Absolutely no. If you wife an asian you should have kids with her either way she would have an excuse to just whore out and eventualy leave you.

I'm breeding with my qt 3.14 nip gf so be a man and do what it needs to be done

Actually, I go after Asian women because they are generally chaste and good wife material. They aren't easy unless you go after the trash. However, 95% of white women are trash.

My gf is Chinese, just by the way.

Come home white man.

what if your balls dont work?

>nonwhite alive on earth
>acceptable
na

I think the reason a lot of half-whites don't historically just identify as white is because they can't. Not just because of genetics.

Before you got the one-drop rule and basically whites wouldn't let them.

In modern times the culture is so anti-white they have to ditch that side to seem interesting.

Problem is that a lot of the crazy hapas you see, got Jewish genes rather than white genes. This is a powder keg for mental illness without the proper help. These people grow into privilege which usually actually makes matters worse.

>t. yakuza organ trafficker

the same reason white guys date asian girls is the reason why white girls date nigs

>Won't let you raise the kids and enjoy a life with japanese waifu.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

HAHAHAH FUCKING WHAT

White men marry Asians and stay with them. White women fuck niggers and become single mothers. See pic related.

dude just have hapa kids. for all ours sake's, please

Enjoy your life with a low empathy gold digging bug person.

Asian's are utterly foreign and incompatible with western values, culture, and people.

t. two failed white/asian relationships. Both acted normal but turned out to be inscrutable and conniving in the end. Plus while pretty they tend to be dead fish in bed.

Race-mixers never prosper.

It is! But i rather see that white children gets adopted than aborted. See it as an ultimate sacrifice.

>wanting someone to raise mentally ill children just because some of them are sorta hot

This.

then it's okay

See: Yellow fever prospers. Racemixing in general doesn't.

bro you gotta' gimme some compelling mental illness stats because so far it's all been anecdotal

But that is baito, senpai.

I get why you might think that but who harvests organs at a fucking love hotel?

Just have a white wife and get your Asian mistress pregnant too.

being anti-white women is being anti-white

>yellow fever is degenerate
>adultery isn't degenerate
Really makes me think.

>adopting white children?
Or you could have your own. Besides the Asian woman would probably want children of her own.

>The couple who makes more is cut from the pic
Really makes me think

fuck off degenerates

is she finnish

No, lad. Being anti-white male is anti-white. White women haven't done shit for anyone.