Why do Amerimutts always LARP as Europeans. It's cringy as fuck. Are they ashamed to be just Americans?

Why do Amerimutts always LARP as Europeans. It's cringy as fuck. Are they ashamed to be just Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ&bpctr=1504389730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LARP as Europeans
Did not know that genetics is a part of larping.

There's more to identity than just genetics. I have distant French ancestry. That's doesn't make me French. I don't speak the language, I don't follow their customs and traditions, I wasn't raised with their culture, their values, their social dynamics, their humour, their food etc. I'm English. Born and raised. Besides, most of what Americans know about their heritage, is based entirely on outdated media stereotypes. Europe didn't just stop evolving, when your ancestors left.

You'd think a Sup Forumsack would understand the difference between descent and residence.

>Expecting that trailer park burger to understand this
He wouldn't have made such an asinine post to begin with

The United States was founded by Europeans. Those Europeans who immigrated to the United States endured hardships and attempted to assimilate. For instance, learning English and working toward the American dream.

>Italian Americans
>support our government flooding us with niggers
Thank you my fellow "Italians"

I have an English name and English blood, my father has an English name and blood, as did his father and his father before that and his before that. Why should I not be proud of my English heritage?

We'll both be equally mongrelized within a generation

You can ask the same question to every non white immigrants.

Because you're not an English man.

I'm actually curious about this, why everyone LARP in the US? is italian-americans, latino-americans, asian-americans, african-americans, but neither the people in italy, mexico, asia or africa act like they do, when they go "home" people look at them weird for acting so "american", they are all acting a very specific way only they act in the world.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud of your heritage, but that's fundamentally different from actually BEING English, German, Italian etc. A lot of Americans will just straight-up say "I'm Danish", or "I'm Polish", despite having absolutely no immediate connection to these places. It just seems bizarre to me.

You tried to keep us European, eternal Anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ&bpctr=1504389730

Nobody is larping. They are Europeans, they just live on a different continent now. The American state was built by Europeans and for Europeans as per the Immigration Act of 1790. Those Americans who celebrate their ancestry are not denying that they are Americans. This is very different to a Mestizo that flies the Mexican flag and talks about how La Raza (literally 'the race') will reconquer the Southwestern US, as they are not, and cannot be American. Those people are naturally subversive forces that wish to remodel the country in their own image.

As a person of European stock born and raised in the country I can relate to the Western foundations of the country because my forefathers were the creators of that system of ethics and government. Other races simply cannot do that which is why they venerate Martin Luther King and Obama as new founding fathers of a 'progressive America'. Americans can only be European. Only people of European ethnicity can be Europeans. How is this difficult for you to understand? The black guy living down your street is not British OP, he just lives there.

When did I say identity is just genetics? I said part.

To be accepted as an European despite being a diasporafag, you need to follow certain requirements

>You must speak the language of your ancestors
>You must know the exact regions your family hails from
>You must be in contact with relatives that stayed in Europe, or at least with people from your family's region
>You must frequently visit your ancestors' homeland and have deep ties with it, to the point of understanding local customs and traditions, and following them
>You must be aware of the homeland's social and political issues and involve yourself with them

Do all of these and THEN you can claim to be an European, otherwise you're just a muh heritage faggot

We're in an extremely weird phenomenon where the actual ethnocentric racists (Jews) have made any expression or advocacy of our ethnic interests racist.

Meanwhile, Palestinians are being ethnically cleansed, and pointing it out is "antisemitic".

We can never let them obtain final control, because the consequences will be disastrous.

I think the Jews usually lack perspective, and as a group are unable to empathize with any ethnic interests that they see in conflict with their own.

While yes, there are some dissenters, like Gideon Levy, and Jews are not monolithic, the incentives created by Jewish ethnic advocacy have been incredibly destructive (Middle Eastern wars, Communism, AIPAC)

Italians already ruined america with organized crime and union corruption leading to voter fraud
They are just jews from the other side of the Mediterranean

Suck a dick mudslime, no EUfag can say he's European either since it subverts and destroys his country.

My family always said:
American first, Italian second

We are americans, yet we recognise our culture and heritage. This makes us stick together with fellow Americans while celebrating the differences between culture.
The fuckheads who dont follow this are the people who hate America, who dont assimilate, who fly only a flag based on heritage(mexico for example). In my house, we fly an american flag yet we still celebrate italian culture inside.

you have to go back.

Because American isn't an ethnicity you fucking zipper-head.

>implying

Pretty sure I'm more European than the average European in my same age and gender demographic

>never been outside America, let alone to Europe
>only speaks Americanised English
>has no living relatives outside America that they're in contact with
>never met a foreigner
>not even sure what Europeans are like outside of silly stereotypes
>but my great great grandma was from Norway, that means I'm a Viking!

i've got one more

Americans only mean it through a genetic lens, culturally no, of course we're not those things. But genetically, yes, one could unironically say "I'm British", or "I'm Danish".

We just treat them as teams to be honest.

tfw we get to be american, european, and injun all at the same time. it's ok to be jealous

>never met a foreigner
Every western country is being invaded by foreigners, dumbass.

Literally 100% basque who speaks euskal and has been to the basque country many times. You fucking "irish" and "italian" Americans made culture and heritage into a joke.

Both of my parents are Portuguese immigrants who moved here when I was born. Even with the Portuguese community here I still identify as American and when I think of my upbringing and culture I think of my state and even my town.
I have a deep connection to my town. I don't have a deep connection to my Roman ancestors from 300 AD.

Why can't you be as successful as america when you've had such a huge head start?