How would you manage extremely fertile / feminine women like pic related in a society that practices eugenics?

How would you manage extremely fertile / feminine women like pic related in a society that practices eugenics?

Who gets to breed with the thicc biches? The smart ones? The athletic ones? What values does being a titcow gives a woman other than sex appeal?

This is a serious question, most of you faggots think that because you're in the 120+ IQ range you would get some hitmoi tier babe to breed with when odds are you'd be fucking an ugly, autistic bitch that is just as much of a sperg as you

That woman is fucking gross, fyi. You can have her

Butter face

Holy shit her back is gonna snap in half

THIS IS NOW A RACE MIXING THREAD
POST WHAT YOU GOT!

Why would someone find this attractive? And what makes you think pic related is "extremely fertile"? You don't have children with your tits. She could just as easily be barren.

Either let her choose who breeds with her or her family sets her up in arranged marriage. Why bother with it any other way?

I can see sadness, guilt and being sorry in her eyes. this is sad.

model is Ria Sakuragi
code is PPMD019
there you go saucefags

who is this then, if youre so smart?

Yanase Saki

depends on her genes.
in a eugenic society we would have directions we are going, and we would also enhance women's fertility, but she would be a product of a line of eugenics.

women with iq genes would mate with men with iq genes.
athletic women, would mate with athletic men.
tall women would mate with tall men.

fetilitie would be more of a tool then a purpose.

sory it took me so long to answer, i was bussy nutting on her printed face

Behold the power of autism.

You... I like you!

very impressive, young user

BUT CAN YOU SAUCE THIS?

What a garbage shoop

this isn't even hard, but I've already forgotten since she doesn't do hardcore

Stop fapping to fatties you sick fuck.

Olivia Jensen

Now she's old school