Why don't you EDC a knife Sup Forums? Any true man does, as it is the basic tool that separates us from the animals...

Why don't you EDC a knife Sup Forums? Any true man does, as it is the basic tool that separates us from the animals, and where we have derived all other tools.

>not so fast Eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

Pic related. Benchmade master race.

But I do. Spyderco Paramilitary II. Never thought I'd actually use a so often day to day being that I'm an office drone.

I do, obviously. You're an idiot

I do. Microtech Ultratech.

I also EDC a Walther PPS.

in spain you can't carry a blade bigger than 5-6 cm

idk under 20 dollar ganzo much better every day since not worried if fuck it up. a 200$ benchmade feels odd to use as a tool. But im i am pretty hard on knifes. Been temped to try a cheaper spyderco tho.

My spyderco is SV30 and even without beating on it or using it very heavily it was ready for sharpening within a few years. Keeping up the edge and fucking it up sometimes just goes with the territory. If I get 10 years of use out of a $100 knife, that's $10 per year and I get to use a knife that's pretty good at what it is.

I do though. I have my CCW permit to carry either a Px4 SC 9mm or I pocket carry an LCP II .380 with spare mag and a Varusteleka Terävä Jääkäripuukko in carbon steel on my belt OC. I might go to a shoulder holster carry and a CZ75b

Not even trips can save you from that cuckoldery. How do you do men stuff and fend off mooslims raping your women?

but I do every other day, who's stopping you?

>not rolling the big boys
Son...I'm disappoint

>Why dont you EDC your phone and keys user?
Because I do you idiot.

fight or run, also call the police.
also automatic knifes are forbiden.

You can, but not legally.

I do.
anvil 8cr13 bull shark

Marbles master race coming through. No poor fags allowed.

I don't need to because I don't live in a nigger-infested area.

who cares what the state deems legal, abortion and gay marriage also is

I live in a nigger-infested area and I've never felt the need to use my knife for that sort of thing. I don't even carry a gun even though according to the police reports niggers every so often rob little girls at gunpoint.

Only someone with no common sense goes around completely unnarmed over here, but then again we really have our fair share of deluded faggots.

Can't remember the exact name but bought one on amazon. Very sturdy and well put together. Has some heft, feels great in hand.

>who cares what the state deems legal

Me, because I'm not immune as the rats that govern us

My nigga benchmade

Nakamura coming through

I carry a ZT and Glock19 for my edc

fair enough

Notice how the guy in the chair looks dead inside? It's because they're being forced to do this. Most of the Military isn't full of faggots, that's just more propaganda. They are however tools of the rich elite Jewish run government.

In other news, this post is unrelated to the topic discussed. Fuck off and neck yourself.

Who doesn't keep a knife in his pocket?
Also no, the basic tool is the hammer in the form of a rock. You won't get far making any sort of blade without it.

my fellow TNPer much respect

I'm looking for a war ready katana, what would you suggest?

Because, user, I carry not a knife, but a pair of knives plus a multi tool!
ORIGINAL UltraLock ColdSteel Recon1 half serrated spear point
Gerber EAB
Letherman Skeletool
It's a good mix

looks to be of the CRKT M-16 line with veff serrations.
I carried that knife with half traditional serrations for several years in the Army. GREAT KNIFE!

Good point

t. young padavan