Just gonna leave this here

just gonna leave this here

>asukafags WILL defend this

if this was real it would awaken an autistic giant that i dont think the left knew existed

Not real but I wouldn't put it past (((them))) to try some shit like that.

I can see the resemblance

This is fake. It was debunked not even a week ago and it still rustles everyone up.

Does Sup Forums know about this? I honestly don't care but I'm curious to see if the same crowd crying over "whitewashing" will say anything about this obvious blackwash,

Hikari best waifu

That is the type of casting that only a moron would perform.

HOL UP

I wouldn't watch a live action version anyway.

YOU EXPECT ME TO JERK OFF TO THIS?

I kinda wish this was real.

Leslie is one of the Angels... right?

>"...there are some aspects of Asuka's backstory and character arc which resonate deeply with black culture."

oh i get it
its because she doesnt have a father

>if this was real it would awaken an autistic giant that i dont think the left knew existed

Do it Hollywood!

Evangelion is trash, anyway.
t. the left

Fake news, but Asuka is shit anyway so she deserves to be portrayed by Leslie Jones

Eva is normalfag shit.

Communists are trash anyways
t normal functioning adult

Rei, you jealous bitch. Even if I wasn't around, Shinji wouldn't want to fuck you anyway. You're a clone of his mother.

LOL! I wonder how Ms Harambe will react to the wrath of anime Autism.

HAHA

Fake news.

imagine all Sup Forumsutists coming here

I figured this was more an experiment to see just how gullible/retarded Sup Forums can be.

> manga comic

its almost like Hollywood wants to lose money.

Fuck no.
>Niggers and jews in the over together makes for nice white man hazy weather

I could see them casting Asuka as a muslim refugee since they're "Germans" too, supposedly

>feisty sidekick
>implying she isn't the star of the show
>implying the "Invincible Shinji-sama" not a shit

This brings back sore memories. They were meant to actually make a live action Evangelion years ago. Weta were going to work on it just after finishing LotR. It got reasonably far, but things fell apart between AVG and Gianax. Gianex are now making a trillion yen off the new movies now anyways so probably have no interest in littering any filthy western studio touch that shit.

Not that the whole plot would be anything but utterly unrecognisable if a western studio did it.

>mfw I've been indoors doing Sup Forums marathons for 4 weeks straight and my chamber pot is full so I just decide to shit my pants instead. Mfw when I can start to smell it.

>Literally Oedipus complex fap bait.

yeah... hopefully it never happens

If this is real, I-I...I'm not sure I could prevent myself from doing something terrible. Even now, while I nervously contemplate the idea that it isn't bullshit, I can feel the raw, almost unbearable, potential for an outburst of reeeeeeeeeing I hitherto hadn't imagined possible, as if I might spontaneously devolve to the state of a feral ancestor.

The shitlord who made this knows how to push our buttons. Pray he's one of us. Pray he's an Australian. Otherwise we may all be in great danger - not even the oldfags would be safe.

6,000,000 keks

wew

the last time they poke to us we make trump president. wonder what would happen if they dare.

Amy Shumer as Rei

That gorilla's not going to be in Evangelion, it's going to be in Dragonball. Pic related:

kill yourself

I don't see a problem with this.

It would make gamergate look like a cordial disagreement.

>(((live-action adaptations)))
why do people even do this?

ASUKA FAGS B T F O

RIP Adam Wingard

If you want to see what he'll do to an animu, watch the Netflix Death Note movie.

Fucking nerd should've stayed making shitty horror movies.

hahahahaha the west would raise nazi flags in all govt buildings overnight

>file name

Lolulelekekukcuck.

If they ruin of any of the EVA main characters I'll go Asuka on all their asses. JK, Hollywood will just rape and rape and people will hate them.

>casting a german character with a subhuman ape

IT FITS PERFECTLY

but really with the massive popularly that evagelion has it's only a matter of time before Hollywood makes a live action adaptation, and knowing this political climate, they for sure make the orginal cast more diverse.

Dear fucking Lord, please allow the North Koreans to nuke the ever loving fuck out of Hollywood before this travesty ever sees the light of day.

Amen.

You underestimate Shinji's Oedipus.

>white people play an asian character
"THAT'S RACIST, YOU'RE WHITEWASHING THE SHOW!"
>black woman plays asian character
"YASSSS SLAY, QUEEN!"

>I'll go Asuka on all their asses
Like so?

this

Eva is absolute garbage, I agree.
>Literally gay crybaby beta MC
>Generic Tsundere character
>Other girl who does nothing and says nothing the entire show. Her clones are just as boring
>Cast lives with degenerate slutty woman
At least the fights are cool.

>thinking we would accept anything less than an 18 year old playing as a 14 year old that will also be OK with nudity

NGE is sacred you nigger lovers

Sacred pile of garbage

because they're retarded an uncreative and have grown themselves generartion after generation or retarded uncreative writers by funding only dull, unchallengeing, PC, non-controversial shit, so they have to look outside the medium for stories to steal. Just because they have nothing left to sell doesn't mean they're gonna stop making money. The amount of money hollywood can throw at a project, even a half assed offer, is more than most writers or IP owners will see in a lifetime of Anime or manga or books or serials. So they go digging around for decent writing which they can no longe rproduce interally, buy it out, remove anything they find disagreeable, piss all over with with leftism and propaganda and then sell it it the market.

Thats why everything is remakes and reboots and adaptation lately, they're out of ideas but not out of greed.

Looks about right. Anime and that ape are about equally degenerate.

Jews fuck with Vidya -> Sup Forums niggers become awoken and come to Sup Forums, alt-right begins

Jews fuck with Evangelion -> Sup Forumsutists awaken -> ????

If this was real their would literally be a race war.

but

I would rain fire and fury on Hollywood if this were true

Please tell me this is not real.

checked

AH YO SHINJI HOL UP

It could never real, because like upside down satanic trips natsoc here says, The nips and weebs with go to war over it and the jew fears the samurai.

DELET

good post

Worried about Godzilla vs. Kong now desu

cant be real

>Adam wingard the director of blockbuster adaptation film death note
>blockbuster adaptation film death note
>blockbuster film
>BLOCKBUSTER
Move along people

HANG ON A GODDAMN SECOND.

An actor gave up his role just the other day for being the "wrong" ethnicity.

So what the fuck? Do you think Asians will be happy with this casting? I don't.

YOU kill yourself. Eva isn't the only chinese cartoon in the world.

>implying this isn't what EVA needs
>who better to cast as a 15-year old Japaneae-German than Leslie Jones?

Kinda wish they would. They took fantasy novels, comics and vidya. The waifus are the final straw

I have a Japanese friend on Jewbook who gets extremely up-in-arms whenever a white person is cast for a role in a movie adapted from anime or manga, arguing that those casting decisions should be made from among Japanese actors or actresses. I'm very curious to see how she will take this news. She seems to be crusading on the whole for "muh diversity" in films, and doesn't like when whites play roles that should be non-white. However, I'm curious if she means "whites shouldn't play nonwhites", or, "asians should play asians", the latter of which is much more reasonable of a thing to say. At the same time, I question if Sup Forums is concerned about the right question here: is Sup Forums upset because a non-Asian is playing Asuka, or, because that non-Asian is specifically a "sheboon"?

As a side note, I also think it's stupid to have whites play nonwhites in films, and in general, stupid when characters of an established race are played by actors of a different race (ie, Black Hermione). I am annoyed in equal parts by whitewashing and brownwashing, as it were, in adaptations, because it's usually just blatant disrespect of the source material. I haven't read this article, but, I'm going to assume that Leslie Jones is slated to play Asuka, which is just a horrible, painful mistake - the girl is clearly white, on top of being a mix of American, German, and Japanese. At the very least I'd expect her to be played by a German or Japanese actress.

Ultimately my annoyance with race-changing in adaptations stems from the fact that it disregards source material. Of course, if anyone actually knew I felt this way, they'd call me a racist and move on. And that's just frustrating.

>t. Brainlets

No this can't be real

It certainly is one of the most overrated, especially by the neckbeards here.
>We hate gays
>We hate betas
>Anyone with decent taste wouldn't like generic characters like tsunderes
But here we are with Evanshitsalon

Tldr. I watched the show, it was extremely generic as previously described. The mental gymnastics don't argue for the shitshow that was displayed on screen.
>B-but muh anime 4D chess

DEATH TO ALL WHO INTERFERE

Well Blockbuster Video did go bankrupt so...

So he's a man-child who is arguing with man-children by giving them what they love, which is sensationalism?

Aren't Germans black in real life now?

for what role? A to scale Lilith left impaled in Gendo's basement?

>Literally gay crybaby beta MC
He's a 14 year old kid, of course he's not going to want to get into a giant robot that transfers all the pain it feels onto you
>Generic Tsundere character
what
>Other girl who does nothing and says nothing the entire show. Her clones are just as boring
That's literally the entire point user, if you clone a person and then lock them up for their entire life, pump them up with drugs and then have them interact with others they're going to socially awkward autists.
>Cast lives with degenerate slutty woman
Yeah.

Considering how anime turned EVE Online upside down and made it its bitch for a while now. I can't imagine how animus rampage on the real world would be like.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eva is endlessly wanked because Eva fans never watch any mecha show but Eva. They're incapable of watching anything that isn't heavily spoonfed to them. The show was always easily accessible because it aired on public broadcasting in the US roughly the same time it was airing in chingchong island. The show itself was very much a generic mecha show, the only difference being that Anno had a mental breakdown during production. Tomino had already done this several times before, and was actually committed to a mental hospital after Victory Gundam, which may be the single darkest thing he had ever written. Hell, speaking of Tomino, it's said, that Eva ripped off Ideon, but it could easily be argued that it ripped off Mobile Suit Gundam.

Nah, he just wants money so he makes shit he knows will sell.

Should make Shinji Black

The whole has a Father who doesnt want him and left

>implying that's a bad thing