Do niggers have their own Language at least...

Do niggers have their own Language at least? if they think every white is racist why do they speak the language invented by white man?
And no Animalish languages like zimbabuiees or some shit like that. legit want to know

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbibles.org/linkWindow.php?translation=eng&language=sna&name=Shona&id=27639&url=http://etabetapi.com/read/sna/Gen/1&activeTab=resources
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41076522
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40912910
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Do niggers have their own Language at least?
>btw you can't name nigger languages
>I legitimately want to know the answer to this question

well then

>no Animalish languages
well they're niggers, so that's what you get. what type of language are you looking for exactly? weird question...

I mean Language that can be called Language and not some OTA TOKA BONG CHKN BAGA BOGO CH NAKU DABA ( I IZ KANG OF VILLAGE) but being able to create complex sentences

I'm pretty sure most nigger languages used in African cities can be used for making more or less complex sentences.

Bantu, Swahili.

>Bantu
that's not a language thats a fucking harambe wtf

Right, uhm
Apparently the main language in Zimbabwe (for example) is Shona. Here's the Genesis of the Christian bible in that language:

worldbibles.org/linkWindow.php?translation=eng&language=sna&name=Shona&id=27639&url=http://etabetapi.com/read/sna/Gen/1&activeTab=resources

Seems like it works fine for something like that.

In any case, languages (in the sense that they are used for communication) are still languages regardless of the "complexity" (vague) of the information being transferred.

english was a black language invent by the black man, william shakes spear.
right after the black king art-hur instruced him to do so to save the world from the evil ser "lance-alot" and his evil toxicly white and masculant language

>Disi na san Yohanes taki di den fesiman fu den Dyu ini Yerusalem ben seni domri nanga Lefitiman kon na en fu aksi taki: “Suma na yu?” Ne Yohanes no drai, ma a taigi den krin taki: “Mi a no a Mesias.”
Dan den aksi en taki: “Suma na yu dan? Yu na Elia?”
A piki den taki: “No, a no mi.”
Den aksi en baka taki: “Yu na a Profeiti?”
A taki: “No.”

I don't think you are a very smart person for asking this type of question.

I suspect your dad was on some form of early prototype krokrodil when he conceived you on that ill fated evening

You can hate niggers but don't make them look smarter than you.

>Asking if Niggers have legit language because they have not invented anything in 20k years
>My father did krokodil
kys monkey

Yes, and the BBC caters to them now

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41076522

what the hell are legit languages? this thread is senseless.

>Language at least?
there are like 200 languages spoken in Africa.

bantu is actually pretty cool
swedish on the other hand sounds like shit

Yes! Somalis have their own language and they beat a US black hawk helicopter with sticks! true warriors indeed.

WA
WHAT
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PARODY SOMEHOW

WHAT?

He probably means with a proper alphabet etc not some made up jungle dialect

exactly, I just had trouble finding one on youtube to describe it what I meant more accurately

I speak Nigger

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bang bang
Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla bang bang

So what you're wondering is if niggers have any languages that are spoken as well as written?

you can't make this shit up anymore

top quality kikepost. You guys are funny cunts y'know

Plus alphabet

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho mufugah

this is actually a good question because if I recall the leftists try to excuse the fact that africa has no history by saying "it has no written history" as if somehow magical negro civilizations with no writing existed all over africa before the slave boats arived

Wetin dem raycis shitposters be wondering bout wat dey be talk in dem Africa?

Don't forget jenkum was invented by apefrican niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa
so it seems

DAS RITE

Nah, you can't even conceive of quantum physics, for example, in African languages. English is the language that the most ideas can be communicated in, because English is the language used by scholars and to record most discoveries in history.

>bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40912910

Kenya Election: "We Dey Fear"

Tension don dey grow, as at least 24 people don die since August 8, when Kenya do election. The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) talk say na President Uhuru Kenyatta win the election, while Mr Odinga refuse to accept the result; e say the election na fraud.
Kenya National Commission on Human Rights talk say most of the people wey die dey inside Nairobi City and western parts of the country, where opposition leader Raila Odinga get many supporters. As protests dey continue for these areas, residents of Kisumu tell BBC wetin their eyes dey see

Since pidgin is an actually defined language with rules you can actual learn how to fluently shit post in it

I did notice there was a position open in the pidgin section, and I thought "how hard can it be?", but it turns out I'd have to move to Nigeria.

>Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name

this appears to be the only alphabet native to africans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script

Should be noted that ethiopians are semtic people which means they are most likely just arabs who got blacked. (pic related is emperor of ethiopia that rastafarian niggers worship)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script
agreed, ethiopians look like transniggered arabs