Would hispanics like me be allowed in the white ethnostate?

pic is me

Not if you're an illegal alien. You and that fugly wallpaper get deported in that case.

>can non-whites like me be white?

whats wrong with the mexican ethnostate?

Pretty sure that's a no.

Losing hair sucks man i honestly think I'm gunna kill myself

I'm white but my hairline is getting like that.

No way, Jose.

BASED hispanic BTFOs SJWs, praise kek, shadilay, 1488, cant stump the Trump!
>captcha: STOP Post

If you feel you gotta ask "am I white enough" chances are you aren't

no

You're not white, sorry pal

it's full of Mexicans

Absolutely not, Paco. We aren't giving your people a mulligan.

Only 100% Spaniards will be allowed in.

You're going to have to forgive some of the troglodytes here. "It's the 1965 Immigration Act that's the problem! We want to go back to 50's America!"

There were Hispanics here in the 50s. The United States absorbed a lot of them during the Texan and Southwest acquisitions of Manifest Destiny. Returning to the United States is not a matter of purging all non-whites. It's about getting non-whites to the same small proportion they used to be and not allowing that to increase.

Really, we should be discussing percentages.

Come on in, friend.

We'll let you in to clean out the ovens, you have to climb into them to get at the dirt though mate

Eh why not? Sup Forums is like 2% white anyways

I identify as mestizo even I'm like 4% NA tops, because that's what I am and you should never be afraid or ashamed of what you are. Why woud you want to be white in this day and age? It's a sinking identity ship. Don't let these cucks bully you into believing they're your superiors, they're not.

we only want your spicy women, ese.

Just stay in your Hispanic ethnostate

it's going back to it's original size.

Yes I will let you in

Are those white?

If you get sterilized you can come as a laborer and be part of a permanent quasi slave class.

Kinda like now, only you won't be able to breed like cockroaches

>Lets turn everything into a shithole

How do you think you lost that land in the first place Paco?

If you're Republican, you're good. You should stay, along with the 8% of blacks or so who voted Trump.

I'm a nationalist but not an absolutist on anything. I'd rather have a friendly black conservative family as my neighbor than white trash methheada.

muy caliente

Only temporarily as part of the New Bracero program, then you would have to go back.

Shes already fat and on her way to obese.

You are less white than me and i am a French-Lebanese mutt

Am I white enough for the enthostate Sup Forums ?

Spanish is a European language, so I don't see why not.

Are you feeling ok? You look like you need to rest

> German considers Spanish speakers white enough for the whit ethnostate

Times really have changed...

I haven't slept for 3 days because of work.
Something is coming.

You will be allowed if you

Migrate there legally and eespect the laws and culture. But other than that I don't see why not.

Underrated.

That must be hard, Some things work out best when you don't try so hard. No matter who you are, bearing too much weight Inevitably leads to the collapse of everything.

No. Fuck off.