Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTuDjx5uo
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY
youtube.com/watch?v=9jvSwQiQJRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hope so.

theres just no way hes gonna go to prison

No, hes in PC and they wanna make an example out of him he will be Trump and Sessions pawn. Poor guy, his larping went a lil to far.

Literally who?

Serious question, is he autisitc? He couldn't ever keep eye contact with the reporter and his body language was all over the place. I've never actually seen him before this Vice short documentary so I never suspected it. It would make sense though considering he started out as an ancap.

some eceleb faggot. he a neo-nazi. got denied bail and i still dgaf.

Who the fuck?

What was he jailed for? Nothing better than Ecelebs getting BTFO

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

That shit was heavily edited. Chris did nothing wrong and you guys are retards for trusting the (((media)))

Yes.

Pic related. The moment cuckwell cries into his pillow every night wishing he could undo.

Pepper spraying a communist who was attacking him. Dude is being done dirty by the legal system.

He's a fucking idiot for thinking this wouldn't happen though.

He posted the un edited video on his site.......night and day differance

What am I reading here.
Why would they send him to jail for that?

He sprayed him right in the eyes.

He'd not even be in jail right now if he could keep his mouth shut.

That'll be what ruins him.

IDGAF at this point desu

Doesn't matter. His struggles to look her in the eyes can't be edited. That shit was real. Maybe I just saw it because I used to suffer from the same thing due to my autism. Took years for me to learn proper eye contact and I still sometimes fuck up.

Because someone needs to go to jail.

>being such a pussy that you pepper spray instead of fighting

Honestly hope he gets the max sentence they can give. He sounds like a giant faggot for bringing pepper spray to a fight.

Only the police are allowed to spray irritant chemicals into a person's eyes apparently.

>60 years
>pepper spray

Is this even possible?

>who was attacking him
This is why no one sides with you guys.

Cause he talks about kikes and niggers on his radio show. They seriously denied him bail in part because of his hate speech. His hate speech is that more niggers are in prison because more niggers have low IQs.

no he is in solitary against his will.

He's mame tells it all.
Can't Well.

You're a fucking moron. If he gets the max people will just start shooting each other. No point in even trying to be non lethal if you get a longer sentence for it.

He probably is high functioning autist.

That's why he takes the memes seriously, PHYSICALLY REMOVE GOMMIES blah blah blah .. then reality comes knocking and before you know it the big man is weeping like a little boy. Because he's a scared, insecure little betamale that wanted to act tough, and now he's looking at sixty years and having to gobble on tyrones BBC every night.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, let the morons take each other out.

Look at the picture and tell me who is moving towards who.

Where do you get 60 years from? That's fucked up.

There's more at stake than a few assholes getting killed.

I wanna see him on Lockup: First Timers

> not bringing pepper spray to a political riot
It's not like he challenged some kid to a boxing match. Not sure if you never /attended/ one of these events, but when we fight it's usually 1 on 3 and we as a side tend to be vastly out numbered.

The coward sprayed him in the eyes like a little bitch.

Better than getting stabbed. Antifa are cunts.

The only thing at risk is for little bitches not being allowed to randomly spray people at political rallies. Oh no!

Cantwell is a cunt aswell.

20 years for pepper spray is outrageous. ZOG is going all out.

I'd rather be a cunt than a stabbed cunt.

Did Seth McFarland draw this?

> t. someone who is affraid that more people are going to die before we are done here, frankly

I DONT WHAT TO GO TO JAAAAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL

IM TERRIFIED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTuDjx5uo

They are increasing his charges because he said mean things on the Internet. Virginia judge said he is a flight risk because he has no roots in Virginia, even though he turned himself in and the charges are bullshit.

The judge and police sergeant should be the ones sent to die in prison, to be honest. They are both married. It's a kangaroo court case, as well as trumped-up charges for the crime of having the wrong opinions and defending oneself against domestic terrorists.

>Clanton goes from person to person braining people with a bike lock but still makes it out on bail despite demonstrating that he was a flight risk and getting arrested by the police via warrant
>Cantwell sprays an antifa with a little bit of mace and is denied bail twice despite the fact he self surrendered
Makes you think

so it's political,great Justice system you have there

It was a stupid move. Even if the guy had a weapon hitting people with it. He should have known the laws and how ZOG would spin this. If he just punches the guy, simple assault is about all they can do. I roll of dimes would have been a better weapon.

There are still faggots like in the FSP that think he's a cop, CI, or some type of controlled opposition.

uhh, yeah, that's what you *do* with pepper spray. Did you think it was supposed to be aimed at someone's chest or something?

I like how Stephen starts out his program by saying "Anyhow, nation(goyim)"
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q

Cantwell is gr8

Hate to say it but that's how our justice system works. If your on the wrong side and pepper spray someone attacking you, you get jail, gang rape, AIDS, and probably death by 1000 BBCs. I'm surprised he wasn't charged and convicted of attempted murder.

It's frightening really. The only good thing about it is that they can only try to railroad you once for a crime.
The judge that denied him bail actually said that Cantwell's hate speech was a treat to safety.
If Cantwell sues for a violation of his civil rights, some other judge will just toss the case out. Rights here are mostly just for faggots, trannies, and cunts.

Did the guy he pepper spray go blind like Baked Alaska?

>Pepper spray someone
>60 years prison
>Throw acid into someone's eyes, permanently blinding them
>Get off scott free

Did they catch the people that maced him on two different occasions during Unite the Right?

No, he turned himself in, will get off with a suspended sentence.

No, that's just how it should work, assuming he can't show it was self defence and walk.
See his bail for example.

Cantwell got arrested? Why?

Gassing trannies and kikes. Seriously though, he defended himself in Charlottesville with pepper spray and some Jew tranny filed a report, then the judge said he's too dangerous to be outside because he said mean words.

Well to be fair, he does talk a lot about killing normies.

They played the Vice documentary at the bond hearing like it was objective evidence.

Commies aren't mentally equipped to handle the bantz.

>his body language was all over the place
What does this mean?
t. curious autist

It's absurd. One uses pepper spray to avoid injury, to make them back off.

Why would a court give a heavy sentence for this, other than to provoke a shooting war?

He deliberately tries to be over the top to entertain his audience. He's admitted this several times on his podcast. Doing the thing with vice was probably a mistake since normies don't realize he's doing edgy, Opie & Anthony style shtick and just think he's nuts.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO THOSE FAWKIN COMMIES SENT ME TO JAIL AH NEED A PINOCHET REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what did he do

be a huge faggot

that is punishable with life in prison.

I thought that was Pat from Best Friends Play.

>Baked Alaska
Just looked up this guy. Holy shit, I don't think this semen slurping movement is for me guys.

>literal hundreds of antifa attack people with pepper spray, even pepper spray bombs
>none even caught, nobody interfered

>one WN defends self with pepper spray
>life in jail

This pretty obviously shows antifa is on the side of the elites.
And they got the ancap, not even someone important.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY

>Fake boston accent LARPer vs fag crying when reality hits

Look at how other people act around others. Then think about yourself. Never keeping eye contact is the biggest sign, slouching, fidgeting, knee bouncing. Looking anywhere but the person addressing you.

he used mace on a "peaceful protester" that was attacking him.

>that was attacking him
LOL sure

The elites pwn Antifa, duh~!? OMG

Baked used to be an employee at Buzzfeed so who knows when the photo was taken,
either way this is the latest photo of baked (he is in hospital:

He is a psychotic Jew. So just a normal Jew...

youtube.com/watch?v=9jvSwQiQJRw

LOL he admits to checking himself into protective custody

what a bitch

Read about leftist violence in the 1960s and 1970s to realize that the US government has been controlled by Jews and Communists since the end of the Second World War, and realise how fucked we really are

>unironically posting coon tunes
Neck yourself commie

nooo

youre all bad friends

tru

>Read about leftist violence in the 1960s and 1970s
This specifically the Weathermen also one of the main members was Obamas mentor

Baked Alaska is 100% a Jew.

He also worked for Buzzfeed, he's

but he says people should shoot cops and carries loaded weapons with him and has been involved in crime & drugs his whole life

I hope Mexico undergoes a natsoc revolution and you get the rope faggot

>you guys
You don't even know who 'you guys' is pussy.

>I hope Mexico undergoes a natsoc revolution and you get the rope faggot
Nah the Cartel is probably just gonna cut his dick off and stuff it in his mouth

The charge is illegal use of gasses.

The commies complained about it.
Also, one of the ones that got him arrested was that asian tranny that did the "Where are you? Fascism is back and only 20 people are standing up to it!" video.

He also made a joke about jews getting ovened in his prison phone calls but yeah, still denied bail for hate speech.

He's being charged with 3 class 3 felonies, each has a 5 year minimum 20 year maximum sentence (I think).

Yea faggots this man was getting the word out. Went down like a solider. F for respects

hopefully

>keeping up with e-celebs

He was forced into protective custody because he has a target on his back, any nigger that decides to shank him to death becomes famous overnight.

It's okay, he's safe.